February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Lol!! Excuse my potty mouth I try and keep it under control but it gets ahead of me sometimes with out me noticing :haha:

I DID ITTTT! I did 4 blood draws today and did perfect each time. OH was not excited at all, but he's so wonderful and supportive so he let me do it despite his fear of needles :) Feels good to have the first few over with so I don't have to be nervous anymore! Lol I was shaking a little at first but after I was done I felt much better :) Patting myself on the back tonight!

I hope you feel a little better in the morning Lei! Sleep in!

Hi Girls,

sorry not been around much been finding it again really hard, this website is quite addictive and then i end up reading into everything. still been stalking you all though :blush:

Lei - are you getting excited about testing on Friday?
Jenna - loving the pictures of the new place, its so exciting moving house, me and my husband brought our first place a year ago and are loving doing it up and buying things for the house.

Biotech - how is pregnancy going? not long now to go till your scan.

i am currently on 5dpo and no symptoms for me although i spotted on sat which supposedly was my ovulation day which was strange and i cramped on sat and sun but that was it.

I have doctors tomorrow for my 21 day progesterone to check if i have ovulated.

Lei - i'm hoping the 3 bfps will be me, you and ???

xxx

xxx

Let it be me please[-o<!!!!!!!! I am also 5 DPO and get my progesterone checked on Friday. No other signs, just the clomid strong ovulation with the never before pink spotting and twinges on the left by my hip bone ever since..that is my only viable tube but it is rather discouraging esp. after temp went from 98.2 to 97.7 yesterday. Fertility friend makes the graph look way worse than it seems looking at the numbers :growlmad:

xxx

Let it be me please[-o<!!!!!!!! I am also 5 DPO and get my progesterone checked on Friday. No other signs, just the clomid strong ovulation with the never before pink spotting and twinges on the left by my hip bone ever since..that is my only viable tube but it is rather discouraging esp. after temp went from 98.2 to 97.7 yesterday. Fertility friend makes the graph look way worse than it seems looking at the numbers :growlmad:

And you :) I should of gone Friday for my progesterone but I'm at wedding. How many months of chlomid have you done x

This is month 2 with 50 mg. I ovulate on my own but I am going to be 38 in 4 days so I am hoping it will give me good quality eggs.

Good to hear from you again! I hope your progesterone comes back nice and high. How long do the results usually take to come back? I have my glucose test tomorrow to check for gestational diabetes. I don't have any signs of it so I'm not worried. Just dreading the infamous orange drink everyone talks about. I think its strange we have 3 girls that spotted on ovulation day this month that usually don't! Must be lucky spotting! ;)

Welcome, claudinator! Good luck this month! I ovulated on my own also and got BFP on round 2 of clomid so maybe it'll be the same for you too :flower:

can i join im on my second round of clomid ovulated early cd10

did you keep OPK testing after CD10? The reason I ask is that clomid is famous for delaying your O and all that I have read on it states that you O 5-10 days after your last pill. I got a positive OPK on my last cycle at CD10 and thought I had missed it so didn't ttc, but this month I O'd on CD18 and I am a very regular 28 day cycle normally. Clomid extended my cycle by 4 days last month.

I get sick & have lots to catch up on lol.

Jenna I ended up calling in & the first thing I told my boss was "your gonna kill me" lmao. I still feel horrible & DH is coming home for lunch to check on me :) Wahoo for the blood draws!! That's great that OH let you do them on him even though he is scared of needless.

Lucusmom welcome back darling. I know what you mean about this.being addicting lol. I have really tried to stay away from the sear h.field though cause then I start S.S. as well. Luckily the 2ww is almost over. I test Saturday morning & so.far I havemt put much thought into it :) that would be great to be bump buddies :happydance: I feel like I've been apart of this website FOREVER!!!!!! :rofl:

Claudinator- welcome hun!!!! I hope you find this thread just as helpful as I. When do you plan on testing??

Are you being monitored to check the quality of your eggs?

Jenna- I get my results the next day I'm actually at a wedding, I do hope too my progesterone levels are high. Even more confused as I entered all my bbt details into ff today and it told me that i might have ovulated on cd11 and I had a dip on that day and then a dip on sat when I spotted. Implantation??

The infamous orange drink, not heard of that well I hope it's not too horrible in taste for you.

I am not sure I can post my chart, but if it works, here it is....

My Ovulation Chart ||

Hun your chart looks perfectly normal. I had the same dip at 6dpo. It will rise again tomorrow :)

Jenna- it actually tastes like orange soda that has salt in it hahaha.

Hi ladies! :flower:

Lucasmum - I'm doing well, thanks! Still not hitting me that I'm pregnant. Will probably be real when I get the u/s and FX see a bean with a hb. I've been VERY tired though, it's awful, but totally worth it:thumbup:

Lei - Are you feeling any better? Can't wait for Saturday! What an amazing bday present a BFP would be ;)

Jenna - Did DH let you do all 4 draws on him?!? Now that's love! Congrats on getting them done

TypeA - How are you feeling? Is AF still late?

babyhopes - I agree with Lei, you're chart looks great! When do you plan on testing?

Good to hear from you again! I hope your progesterone comes back nice and high. How long do the results usually take to come back? QUOTE]

I have online access to my health chart so I will be able to see the results in 24-48 hours, thankfully. Waiting for that is worse than the TWW.

Last month I knew my progesterone was high because I had very sensitive nipples and constipation like nobody's business (TMI, sorry). My OPK was positive very early and I didn't know clomid would do that so this month I am paying attantion to everything and temping for the first time in a long time.

My birthday is the 14th but I know that will be too early to test, would be a nice present though......Have to tell the dentist on the 15th no x-rays but i will probably test that day (10DPO)

Bio-- Im doing about the same as yesterday but my body aches aren't as bad. Glad your pregnancy is going good so far & you aren't sick.

Oh great, SALTY orange soda lol. Sounds delicious.... I'll just chug it down, hopefully I don't throw it up lol.

Bio, I didn't do all 4 on him because we want to have experience with all kinds of people, but he would have let me if I asked :) He's so great. I hope you plan on sharing a picture of the US. If they don't give you one, ask for it. I had to ask for one at my first US. They don't usually print them out otherwise because there isn't a lot to see so early but your office may be different.

Lol its not THAT salty ;) I drank mine within a minute & wasn't too bad :) GL!!!

BIO- I hope you share as well :)

You bet I'll be sharing the u/s with you ladies! :friends:

With our last bean the u/s techs were always so nice. One printed like 5 pictures for us on the 7w scan and at the 12w scan they let us take a video with our phone. I have a feeling they're probably going to treat us really, really well because everyone in my OB's office knows I'm that girl who's baby looked perfect and ended up having something rare and terribly wrong. One of the u/s techs (the one who did the NT scan and let us video) asked me if I blamed her for not seeing what was wrong. The poor woman just felt horrible.

Awhh, poor girl :[ It's hard not to feel guilty sometimes working in healthcare. I've felt that way many times when I know it wasn't my fault but you can't help feel like it is because they were under your care. I'm sure everything will go great this time though and I can't wait to see little bean turn in to little fetus then little baby :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->