February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Lol, I really did get carried away with these pictures... SORRY GIRLS!!!

Attachments

• Apartment 015.jpg
    Apartment 015.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 4
  • Apartment 017.jpg
    Apartment 017.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Apartment 018.jpg
    Apartment 018.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Apartment 020.jpg
    Apartment 020.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 2
  • Apartment 021.jpg
    Apartment 021.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 5
LAST ONE I PROMISE! :dohh:

Attachments

• Apartment 025.jpg
    Apartment 025.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 4
  • Apartment 027.jpg
    Apartment 027.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Apartment 028.jpg
    Apartment 028.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 6
Thanks Angie, we're super excited.
The fireplace is lifted from the floor so it looks fancy :haha: I don't know lol. I live in Seattle, WA.

Ahhhhhhhhh I LOVE THE PLACE!!! It looks amazing I LOVE THE kitchen!!! Can I move in too lol jk :)

I know the kitchen is brand spanking new never used! It's gorgeous :) And YES of course you can move in too! Hehe :) We are soooo excited! We're struggling with how we're going to paint the living dining are because the walls go up so high... Not sure how we're going to do it with out having to go out and buy a big ladder we'll only use once.

You can always rent one ;-)

I'm a huge fan of the dark wood in kitchens. That's how ours is & that's what sold me on our home :) Your apt looks so modern & that floating fireplace is neat. I've never seen that.

3 bedroom. OH works from home so we needed a 3rd for his studio. Takes up a lot of space and he doesn't keep it very tidy so I enjoy being able to just close the door and not look at it :haha:

What's everyone's plans for the weekend? Keeping busy I hope!

We are away at a wedding! But I had to drop in and say hello! I love the pics! Looks like a wonderful place to call home!

We are not doing much. just hanging out around the house. We are having our annual huge Turkey Fry party next weekend so we are laying low this weekend. its going to be exhausting, fun and yummy but exhausting!

Weddings are so fun, I hope you enjoy yourselves!

Turkey fries huh? Never heard of them! Sounds like a lot of fun though! I need to have a get together soon...maybe a house warming party or something. I feel like I'm majorly lacking socialization lately lol.

We're laying low too. I didn't sleep very well 2 nights ago then was up until midnight last night babysitting for OH's dad and that was wayyy past my bedtime. So we're pretty tired.

We are at a wedding to & I'm shaking my rump just in case I do get prego cause I won't beable to after this lol. My daughters god father got married & it really has been a great day for them. They have been together for almost
10 years. :) hope everyones weekend is great !!!

We are at a wedding to & I'm shaking my rump just in case I do get prego cause I won't beable to after this lol. My daughters god father got married & it really has been a great day for them. They have been together for almost
10 years. :) hope everyones weekend is great !!!

Awhh how great! Shake that thang while you can lol! I remember OH asking why I wasn't dancing at the wedding we went to a month ago and I was like "Really?"

I don't know what the heck happened last night, but we ate dinner and I was relaxing feeling fine. Then all within 60 seconds I felt really sick and threw up... Then was fine. Not sure what that was about but I hope it was a one time thing..

Maybe... It was a really suttle light dinner. Just veggies and bread. We had it the night before too. Maybe he wanted me to switch it up and stop feeding him the same thing lol. Or maybe I picked up germs somewhere. (I'm such a germaphobe) I can't tell if I feel sick today still or if I'm just tired. Luckily I have nothing planned though.

I have no idea why my posts keep sending more than once. weird!!!

Maybe he did want you to change it up. Lol.

I send DH to the store for snacks for me lol i have been so lazy all day & don't feel like doing much of anything. Luckily DH cleaned house & is going to start laundry soon. Gotta love this man <3

Awhh, I love when they're so sweet :] Us ladies are so spoiled. OH goes to the store for me at least twice a day.
I've been extra needy since not working because I get extra bored. I was on the couch today for the 3rd day in a row and told him "I need something..." so he took me to buy things, my favorite activity!
I recommend to ALL of you when you get pregnant... Buy all your baby clothes used!! Value Village has a great selection, I didn't pay more than $1.50 for a single item. Went home with 9 onesies, 4 pairs of pants, and a sleeping outfit for $20!! Even at WalMart you'll be paying $20 for a single onesie. Just so they can puke and poop on it and grow out of it 3 months later.

Lei, get comfortable being spoiled ;] Hopefully once you get your BFP it'll only get better!!

Hey ladies! I also enjoyed shaking my groove thing this weekend. Now back to TTC.....oh wait still waiting for AF?!?!? Oh well. Nothing I can do until she's arrives....except indulge my favorite obsession....bnb!!! Sorry you got sick Jenna! Glad everyone had a good weekend.

I did actually take a test on Friday just to make sure I wasn't pregnant. I wasn't. BFN. So I hope you guys have exciting TTC weeks so that I can live vicariously through you guys!!!

Awhh, I love when they're so sweet :] Us ladies are so spoiled. OH goes to the store for me at least twice a day.
I've been extra needy since not working because I get extra bored. I was on the couch today for the 3rd day in a row and told him "I need something..." so he took me to buy things, my favorite activity!
I recommend to ALL of you when you get pregnant... Buy all your baby clothes used!! Value Village has a great selection, I didn't pay more than $1.50 for a single item. Went home with 9 onesies, 4 pairs of pants, and a sleeping outfit for $20!! Even at WalMart you'll be paying $20 for a single onesie. Just so they can puke and poop on it and grow out of it 3 months later.

Lei, get comfortable being spoiled ;] Hopefully once you get your BFP it'll only get better!!

That is a great deal for all you bought!!!! We have a few children stores that sell gently used baby attire. I have never been shopping in them but my sister in laws does all the time & she find great things.

FXed I get it this month!!! FF finally gave me my crosshairs & had me O'ing on the CD15 which I for sure no I Oed on the 14th. (from all that wonderful pain lol) & when I went to the FS on the CD15 he even told me I had already O'ed.

Hey ladies! I also enjoyed shaking my groove thing this weekend. Now back to TTC.....oh wait still waiting for AF?!?!? Oh well. Nothing I can do until she's arrives....except indulge my favorite obsession....bnb!!! Sorry you got sick Jenna! Glad everyone had a good weekend.

I did actually take a test on Friday just to make sure I wasn't pregnant. I wasn't. BFN. So I hope you guys have exciting TTC weeks so that I can live vicariously through you guys!!!

AF needs to hurry up & visit you so you can get your next cycle started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->