February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

hey dolls!!! Happy Monday!

Im ready to leave work. I didn't get much sleep cause DD slept with us & now I am just feeling blah. Not sure if its lack of sleep but I just feel so out of it & my stomach is hurting me =/ Blah!!! I just want to go to sleep.

Then this crazy Texas weather changed again & its cold out =( So my nose is all stuffy.

I dont usually mind being cold but only If I am at home cuddled in my bed lol.

Sorry for the rant I just dont feel like working today lol

I think its silly to buy things new for babies. Once he's older I'll buy new, but not as a baby. Baby clothes are sooo over priced and all for just 3 months of use.
Woohooo crosshairs!!! FF is silly, it doesn't know when you really o'd :) It tries though. So, Friday right? That's your birthday and testing??

P.S. Tell them you're sick and need to go home. You deserve a day off :)

Jenna- I agree with you. With DD I had so many baby showers that I didn't have to buy her clothes but when my friends have baby showers & I see how pricey it is, it is quite insane. My daughter was lucky to wear anything twice before she grew out of it. I still had clothes with tags on them cause at that age they grow so fast. Plus they are throwing up all the time lol or need I mention the messy diapers hahhahaha.

I think it did that cause of a funny temp I had on cd15. it was the exact same temp as the day before but I was so tired that morning I can't remember if I actually took my temp or just pushed the button & the day befores temp popped up :blush: whoops! I fixed it though :D

I would but it would be a waist as I only have 2 more hours to go. I am leaving early because I have my first parent teacher conference :happydance: & DD's dad is actually going!! I was in shock when he asked to go!!!

I'm ready to go home too! It's collllld (for Texas anyway)!

You know what's wonderful about waiting for AF to arrive?? I have AF symptoms everyday!! Me = not pleased! I'm making an appt soon for next Monday just in case AF doesn't arrive before then!

Ooh, parent teacher conference how fun! Hopefully DD is behaving herself ;] She seems like such a great girl it'll be fun for you to hear how she's been doing in school. Is DD's dad really involved with her? Sorry if it's too personal I was just curious. I'm sure she'll be happy to know he wanted to go too.
Send some of that cold weather this way! This year is so different and I'm sooo ready for fall to actually be here! We've had this crazy dry streak for months now which is very unusual for the state best known for its rain :[ And we still have 70 degree weather! We should be in the low 60's by now at least with plenty of lovely rain! Quit hogging it, Texas :haha:

TypeA, I'm really hoping AF shows for you soon. It's always so irritating when the ONE time you want her to show up she takes her sweet ol' time! And yes, the worst part is always the extended AF symptoms, just minus the real thing. Try to enjoy doing things you can't do while pregnant though I've always found that helps me to relax a little bit. Like drinking some wine in a hot tub or something. You'll be wishing you had once you get your BFP ;)

Awhh, I love when they're so sweet :] Us ladies are so spoiled. OH goes to the store for me at least twice a day.
I've been extra needy since not working because I get extra bored. I was on the couch today for the 3rd day in a row and told him "I need something..." so he took me to buy things, my favorite activity!
I recommend to ALL of you when you get pregnant... Buy all your baby clothes used!! Value Village has a great selection, I didn't pay more than $1.50 for a single item. Went home with 9 onesies, 4 pairs of pants, and a sleeping outfit for $20!! Even at WalMart you'll be paying $20 for a single onesie. Just so they can puke and poop on it and grow out of it 3 months later.

Lei, get comfortable being spoiled ;] Hopefully once you get your BFP it'll only get better!!

This is a great suggestion on buying used baby clothes, i dont have any children and my ectopic was my first pregnancy, and i would have never thought of that. But it makes sense, they only wear them for 3 months.
ughhhh - i'll have to start looking around. thanks for the suggestion!

I just googled how to bring on AF. LMAO! Im obviously desparate and I'm going to try them all tonight. I'll report back on what worked...if anything!

I know you both have kids so you know you can have children, but have you ever felt like "maybe I just can't have kids?". I'm thinking that now....totally irrational I know because I have only been really trying for 1 cycle, but it's still a thought.

Yeah for parent teacher conferences!

Forgot to mention. I agree with not paying full price for expensive baby clothes! I am a true stalker of clearance items at target, Nordstrom rack, and off saks. I generally find cute outfits for under $10. I am a true bargain hunter though so I'm always shopping those clearance items!

Even $10 an outfit is way over priced. You're buying a whole new wardrobe for them every 3 months. You do the math ;) I'm not completely opposed to new items either. I've bought 2 outfits brand new just because I saw it and had to have it and wanted to treat myself. But overall, I suggest Value Village or Goodwill. You'll get an outfit for $2. Used baby stores even over price sometimes because they know they can lol! Goodwill and Value Village profit off a variety of things, not just baby clothes. So they can price things a lot lower and their selection is surprisingly great. Sorry, I'm passionate when it comes to saving money lol!! Craigslist is my favorite place to shop!

What things are there to bring on AF? I've never heard of that before, I'm curious! I hope it works :) And I know how you feel thinking maybe you're just not able. I felt like that for years. But you'll be surprised one day. And very relieved. Then you'll feel silly for ever thinking that :hugs:

Oh I meant for baby showers. Since that's all I've shopped for baby wise so far. If I can get a super cute outfit for a baby shower under $10 I'm good with it.

For my own there are a few fabulous thrift stores around that I will be hitting up when the time comes.

Ok here's the suggestions to bring on AF that i found on dr. Google: move/exercise; grape juice; hot bath; raspberry leaf tea. That's all I found so far and I'm trying it all tonight.

I love that you are a bargainista! Im an avid couponer so I love to save on that stuff! Where are you getting the large baby items (crib, etc)?

Oh, yes a baby shower outfit for $10 is great I agree!
How funny, those are all the same things said to bring on labor :haha: hopefully it works!
For a crib I'm getting one from my cousin. We need to sand it and restain it because the little "termite" chewed the life out of it while teething. The car seat we did buy new just because its a big safety thing and its worth buying brand new when it comes down to it (and it was a car seat and stroller combination so we just went with it). A pac n play, dresser, swing, high chair, etc we're getting off Craigslist. Even the breast pump. I don't know if you've looked those up but a decent electric pump runs about $300. A used one can be found around $50. All you have to do is buy new tubes which are cheap. The rest can be sanitized in bleach water and dishwasher and its perfectly fine.

My BFF just had a baby so I'll be using hers and getting the new parts. I actually found the parts at Walgreens on clearance for $7.49. I bought it!! That's the only item I have bought so far. My friend said to get it bc it was a good price. I got her a set of extra bottles for the pump for $4 on clearance. It had 4 bottles in it.

I told my DH about "mission bring on AF" and he just shook his head. Haha!!

Wow, nice catch!! I wouldn't mind having you around to help me with my shopping :D I tried to get in to couponing about a year ago but I ended up spending more money buying things I didn't need just because they were on sale. I'm no good at it lol.
Haha, men... Some things they'll just never understand!

Jenna - he's in dds life now... Him
& I split when she was 9 months cause he didn't like the responsibility so since he didn't want to see me after the break up he didn't see her either for about 3 months. He's always bounced around to different girlfriends & expected me to be okay with it & about 2 years ago he got with this girl that just got divorced & is older. Needless to say she has 2 kids & pushed him to spend more time with dd. I used to call & let him know what was going on with her but got tired of it cause if he really wanted to know he would ask. He has his moments when he is there then theres times when he's not. He got really upset when he found out I was getting married cause he Said he didn't want to be replaced. I simply told him you can't replace something that was never there & he didn't like that lol. Sorry for the rambling lol but I.could go on & on about what he doesn't do.

Lol I do the same thing when I talk about my cousin, you've seen me rant about her. Its hard once you get going! That's good that you stopped calling him and made it his responsibility. Its not your obligation to make him a part of her life, its his. And if he decides not to its his loss really. And such a sad thing, I don't understand how some fathers can sleep at night knowing their kid wouldn't know who they were if they saw them. I'm glad he stepped up for the conference though. Maybe this lady of his will encourage him more.

Yeah I'm really hoping she does. When he dropped dd off this afternoon he even offered to pick her up from school for me on Thursday since DH has his surgery! Now that shoked me lmfao!!! I think he notices that dd doesn't ask for him as much & it bothers him but oh well. Yes I could totally go on & on. Lol.

Oh guess what!!! That 4 bedroom home we put an offer on, well I dropped in the office to see if they heard anything & I got approved. Hopefully we can close on the house by the end of the month!!! Yay!!! Now I have a nursery for when I get pregnant :happydance:

I am so curious to see who the lucky 3 are this month!!!!!!:)

Oh yay congrats!! So once you close on it can you move in right away? I don't know a thing about buying houses.
And use the extra bedroom as storage until you get pregnant. It'll be less depressing that way lol! Unleeesssssssss you're already pregnant by the time you move in... ;) Just saying...

Im not to sure either how all that works lmao.. This is the first time. She did say she wanted me to close on it by the end of the month so hopefully once we do that then I can move in. I do plan on making it an office for now for the kids.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->