February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

HEHEHE I KNOW LOL!!! It dipped twice this week :) Im really feeling great this cycle & way better than the past few. I would ss so much & this month Im just care free & its actually flying by. I look forward to testing in the morning though :) Not sure if I should use my cheapie of buy a FRER

Ask Dr Google which one is more sensitive. Probably the cheapie. Because if that is indeed implantation dip today it will be hard to spot the line tomorrow. But hopefully you'll be able to see it for your best birthday present :)

true, I also had a dip at 6dpo which is what threw me off. I havent really had any type of cramping.. I had a little bit of twinges today off & on but not bad :)

the cramping is probably just from the meds. I used to get that up until AF showed up while taking clomid.

That is what I thought too....they didn't see any ectopics or fibroids/cysts so that was good..should have progesterone results back Monday.

Lei- when you did your 2nd round of Clomid, did you have different side effects than the first month?

The reason I ask is I had extremely sensitive/sore nipples and bloatedness last month after O and this month is nothing but O spotting, a little bit of cramping and lots of yellow CM (TMI, sorry)

It just puzzles me how the same medicine, same dosage, same days everything can have such different results from one month to the next

the cramping is probably just from the meds. I used to get that up until AF showed up while taking clomid.

That is what I thought too....they didn't see any ectopics or fibroids/cysts so that was good..should have progesterone results back Monday.

Lei- when you did your 2nd round of Clomid, did you have different side effects than the first month?

The reason I ask is I had extremely sensitive/sore nipples and bloatedness last month after O and this month is nothing but O spotting, a little bit of cramping and lots of yellow CM (TMI, sorry)

It just puzzles me how the same medicine, same dosage, same days everything can have such different results from one month to the next

I only took it 2 months & the second month I noticed a lot more symtoms. My FS said it could have just taken my body time to adjust to the medicine. The 2nd month I took it had me convinced I was pregnant but of course I wasnt.

Hi guys
So i am starting clomid tomorrow, first time ever taking it and im taking 100mg. We are having a huge party at my house so I'll be drinking, does that matter? its basically the last time im going to drink as once I O and ttc I dont think I will again (unless i get bfn).
anyway
1) is it ok to drink?
2) what symptoms should i expect?
3) how quickly after you take it do they start?
I am thinking I'll take it at 7 or 8pm each night starting sat night.????

thanks in advance for anything you can share with me.

grace, congrats on starting Clomid!! From my experience, excessive alcohol has affected how I grow follicles while taking Clomid. One month I took the pills during the week of 4th of July with lots of parties, cookouts and social drinking. Well that cycle I didn't have a mature follicle until 4 days later than I usually do.

I think it's ok to have a drink or two, but from my experience I wouldn't risk over doing it. Best of luck!

Hi guys
So i am starting clomid tomorrow, first time ever taking it and im taking 100mg. We are having a huge party at my house so I'll be drinking, does that matter? its basically the last time im going to drink as once I O and ttc I dont think I will again (unless i get bfn).
anyway
1) is it ok to drink?
2) what symptoms should i expect?
3) how quickly after you take it do they start?
I am thinking I'll take it at 7 or 8pm each night starting sat night.????

thanks in advance for anything you can share with me.

I think it will be okay to drink in the beginning but that is just me. The time leading up to O , I wouldn't though & after O cause if you are preggers you don't want to jeopardize anything. (again thats just how I feel about it.) Also don't do alot of heavy drinking. I would drink maybe 1 or 2 just to be safe.

As far as symptoms, I took it CD 5-9 & started getting them a few days after starting the pills. I had headaches, major hot flashes & some serious mood swings. Poor DH lol.

Also, my side effects were hot flashes, ovary sensation and mood swings (warn DH ;)). They seemed to always start after a few pills in.

Same here, lots of hot flashes, twinges, and mood swings. The mood swings weren't as bad as they have been with pregnancy though so consider it an introduction for what's to come. Mine started after a couple days in with the pills.

Clomid was basically the same for me....almost right after my last pill I started having hot flashes and holy nipple sensitivity. I am talking lights on bright 24/7:blush:! Not so much moodiness for me but I am experiencing a little shortness of patience this time around. Also, this 2nd time I had ovulation bleeding and mild cramping ever since.

Just got my progesterone back from this mornings draw and it was 47.9 so at least I know I ovulated thanks to Clomid!

Help!!! I'm not suppose to test until tomorrow but I have a huge urge to test now! My gfs are coming by tonight & we are gonna hang out but somethings telling me not to drink. Not sure if its just my head or what

Well Lei, I'm no help with telling u to wait to test :blush:. It's still realllly early so if you'd think you'd be ok seeing a BFN now, then test. Or if you wait you could be driving yourself crazy with what ifs tonight ;) I was going to ask, why did you not count your temp 1DPO?

You could totally be subliminally picking up on a BFP! At 7DPO this BFP I went out with friends and drank quite a bit. I was telling myself it was my final hoorah and it was ;)

It was negative hehehe I think ill keep the drinking to a minimum tonight :)

I didn't count it cause I wasn't sure how accurate it was since it was the exact same as the day before. I wasn't sure if I actually turned the thermometer on or just tempted
& the old temp popped up lol. I was out of it that morning.

Lmao!!! Even as early as you're testing tomorrow of COURSE you'd still find a way to test early :haha: I can tell you to wait for a birthday BFP tomorrow, but I've learned by now that if you have your mind set you're doing it no matter what I say lol! Follow your instincts. Technically they say its perfectly okay to drink this early because the little bean isn't getting any nutrients or anything from you yet. But its all what you feel comfortable with and whether you're okay with possibly seeing BFN today. OR getting BFP the day before your birthday instead of the day of :)

Ladys, may I join in? So today was CD28 for me. I took clomid from September 18th - 22nd. My day 21 blood results showed that I O'd and me and my husband made sure to BD from the day after the last pill to day 21 every other day- so I'm waiting. I've had this thin white CM all week and sore nipples but that the only symptoms I have. So It's either AF is coming or...???

Gotta love libra's. My b-day is tomorrow and I so want to test but am having no symptoms and don't want the disappointment on my day.....

Welcome Dread. Sometimes no symptoms can be the best symptom. I didn't have any until 6 weeks.

Babyhopes, just like I said, no symptoms can be a good thing. A birthday BFP would be soo fun and special, but I wouldn't want your special day ruined if its BFN. Maybe test the day after your birthday so if its positive you can still consider it a birthday BFP but if its negative it wont ruin your birthday lol.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEI! :cake:
Did you test today still or decide to just wait a few days?

Dread - Do you know when you O'd? It depends on how long your cycle is as to whether you would feel anything yet. Everyone is different, every pregnancy could be different for the same person even. I wouldn't worry about the lack of symptoms, you aren't out til AF shows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->