February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Thank you ladies :)

I didn't retest yet. I haven't made it to the store to buy more sticks but I mat test tomorrow or Monday :)

So far my birthday has been good!!! DH bought me a James Avery bracelet which I absolutely love & my step daughter made me an adorable card along with two teddy bears hugging eachother. I love when they make gifts cause it shows they come from the heart <3

How sweet :] Homemade things are the greatest. It takes effort rather than just picking something out and paying for it. Have a great day, Lei! Can't wait for you to test again!

I'm going to make candles today with pumpkins! Then tonight we're babysitting again for OH's dad. Hopefully we wont be there as late as last time. But it'll be nice to make a quick $60. And I'll bring them a pumpkin candle too :D

Thanks for the welcomes.

I don't know when I O'd. I have never temped or done OPK's. Today there was some light brown CM. So we'll see if that turns into a full AF or not. But usually I don't spot before it comes on- it just starts light and goes full throttle. So I dunno. I haven't tested today. Told myself I'm going to wait until I hit CD 31 to do another test.

But I can't be preggo without knowing for too long. I'm taking trazodone for sleep and need to stop that as soon as I learn that I'm pregnant. It's class C. I actually plan on seeing if I can stay on a low dose of it through pregnancy because I do not see how I will be able to sleep without it and OTC meds have never helped my sleeping problems.

Jenna I'm curious as to how you make theses candles? It sounds like a fun project?? So I'm going to go this evening & buy some cheapies & test tomorrow (if I can hold out) but who am I kidding lol.

Sorry the :witch: flew in!!!

Afm I got curious about my test from Friday so decided to look at it lol... Am I going crazy or can you see a faint second line

https://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s538/leiandrag/IMAG2645_zps3426bf67.jpg

I'm getting ready to head to the store to buy more

Sorry about witch flying it Dread. Hopefully this next month will bring better luck!!

Lei, Lol I can definitely see another line on that test, but I'm afraid to get excited in case its an evap. You're not crazy though, its there!! Now I'm REALLY anxious for you to test tomorrow!

I didn't do the candles yesterday cause we got busy but I'll be doing them today.
https://www.momtastic.com/home-and-living/home/109907-diy-pumpkin-and-lemon-holiday-candles
It looks easy, you could easily do it with the girls.

Lol I'm gonna try & hold my pee for a few hours & use a cheapie. I don't want to.get excited either lol but its so hard hahaha.

That is a really cute idea. I love finding to New crafts for me & the kids to do. It keeps them busy
& they learn new things :)

Soooo yesterday I had my birthday dinner at home with my family & I was bummed cause my little brother wasn't there. (He's in the marines & had to be away for the weekend) well I get a knock at the door & it was him. I cried like a baby lol but I was so happy to have him there.

This is going to be a long couple hours :dohh: MUST KNOW NOWWWWW!
I love crafts too. Lol I don't even have kids yet (well, not old enough for crafts because he's still in my belly) but I always have so much fun making things lol.
That is SOO sweet :) I'd cry like a baby. Awhh :D I'm so happy he got to surprise you like that, that's so special!

I'm the same way!! I have a very big "creative box" for when I feel like making things :)

But when Draven gets older you get to show him & will have mastered it by then hehehe!!

Are you suuuuure there's no line yet? Did you look reeeeeaaaally close?

https://i1304.photobucket.com/albums/s538/leiandrag/IMAG2648_zps304473ff.jpg

No line what so ever!!! DH & I are going to focus on our new home
& let it happen naturally :) I'm still going back & fourth with the idea but I know its best. Instead of being upset I'm going to give myself a birthday gift & get another tattoo :)

Give it another two or 3 days if AF doesn't come. If still nothing, I think its a great idea for you to focus on the new home for a little bit. Moving is stressful AND exciting enough so that'll be lots of fun :)

Yeah I am! I am super excited about moving & told DH we will have to bless the house anyway lol

Lol very true! House must be blessed before baby can be introduced!
I had such a good day today with OH :) All we did was run a bunch of errands but I'm feeling really good today. I really hope everyone else feels this good too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->