February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Jenna- Hahaha I love the devil in there!! I probably should have added a few of those lmao! Poor DH!!! AF is almost out the door & im ready to start BDING.. we missed out last month!

Biggerfamily - If they are already getting darker then they should be positive by friday. Can you post a picture? That's not to big of a difference on the length of your cycles then from month to month. Hopefully with your surgery it doesnt throw them to out of wack. A birthday baby would be a nice gift though :D You can say you conceived on your B-day!

Stevens2012 - Awww hun I have everything crossed for you that the :witch: doesnt show up!! Yippie!!! You can be the beginning to more :bfp: since last month was a bust!

Inpatientmom3 - They usually will tell you the size of your follies but I know with my FS he doesnt really say much about my lineing. Its always good to ask just to be sure! Even when he does mention #'s I ask again to make sure I know what he means.

TYPEA - I pray that this does the trick for you hun!

JENNA----- I'm also happy to annouce I will start temping in the AM :D

JUST FOR YOU!! lol

Yayyyy!!!! :wohoo: :wohoo: :wohoo: :hugs: :wohoo:
I can't wait to stalk you again :haha: I've been so bored with out it. Yippieee!

Lol!! I just have to get back into the habbit. Its finally getting cold over here & I never sleep with the heater so I wonder if it will affect my temps.

Jenna- Hahaha I love the devil in there!! I probably should have added a few of those lmao! Poor DH!!! AF is almost out the door & im ready to start BDING.. we missed out last month!

Biggerfamily - If they are already getting darker then they should be positive by friday. Can you post a picture? That's not to big of a difference on the length of your cycles then from month to month. Hopefully with your surgery it doesnt throw them to out of wack. A birthday baby would be a nice gift though :D You can say you conceived on your B-day!

Stevens2012 - Awww hun I have everything crossed for you that the :witch: doesnt show up!! Yippie!!! You can be the beginning to more :bfp: since last month was a bust!

Inpatientmom3 - They usually will tell you the size of your follies but I know with my FS he doesnt really say much about my lineing. Its always good to ask just to be sure! Even when he does mention #'s I ask again to make sure I know what he means.

TYPEA - I pray that this does the trick for you hun!

I;m so mad at my body right now I could just scream..Still a low on my CBFM.
Here is photo of a few test I done. I not took any photos today as I'm so mad at my body.

https://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u484/Ourgrowingfamily/DSCF2310a.jpg

When I take another opk test this evening I may post it. Gosh I hope when see RE tomorrow things be a go. I feel like just crying.

biggerfamily- try not to get discouraged hun! It seems the clomid may just be making you O later. Hopefully by monday your opk will be darker.

Lei: As long as you're consistent it won't matter. If you crank the heater up one day and freeze your butt off the next it might make a difference. But as long as you're consistent you're fine.

biggerfamily: I didn't O until around CD 18 with Clomid. You've got plenty of time.

Jenna- It will be consistent cause i HATE being hot at night time. I tried the heater once & just about died lol! I would much rather be freezing then anything

just wanted to let y'all know I changed my screen name because I realized in my haste that I spelled it wrong :blush:

still wondering, OPKs? Are they worth it? What brand? Should we BD every day or every other day, and starting on what day?

Are the rumors I have heard of Robitussum true that they can thin your lining if needed to offset the Clomid?

You guys are awesome!:dance:

just wanted to let y'all know I changed my screen name because I realized in my haste that I spelled it wrong :blush:

still wondering, OPKs? Are they worth it? What brand? Should we BD every day or every other day, and starting on what day?

Are the rumors I have heard of Robitussum true that they can thin your lining if needed to offset the Clomid?

they are worth it for some!! Me personally hate them lol but for others they seem to do the trick. I Ovulate on my own but was on clomid & femara to help me ovulate stronger ... but with that being said I could always tell when I was going to ovulate cause I could feel the twinges.

Depending on you hunny's sperm count would determine that. If he has super sperm I say everyday but if his count is lower then do every other day since sperm can live in a you for about 3-4 days depending on your cm.

Im not sure about Robitussin but I know clomid is known to thin your lineing if you are on it to long. Hope this helps hun! :hugs:

they are worth it for some!! Me personally hate them lol but for others they seem to do the trick. I Ovulate on my own but was on clomid & femara to help me ovulate stronger ... but with that being said I could always tell when I was going to ovulate cause I could feel the twinges.

Depending on you hunny's sperm count would determine that. If he has super sperm I say everyday but if his count is lower then do every other day since sperm can live in a you for about 3-4 days depending on your cm.

Im not sure about Robitussin but I know clomid is known to thin your lineing if you are on it to long. Hope this helps hun! :hugs:

THANK YOU! :happydance::happydance:
I've never used OPKs, but I also have no idea when I'm O'ing... I've never felt these pains I hear people talking about.

The sperm count is low, but normal. It's "on the lower side of normal" according to my OBGYN.

Thanks again for the response...I cannot wait to go to get my u/s tomorrow!

Ok so I may be crazy but I have been feeling some twinges since the 2nd day of this clomid round. I'm so interested to see what my CD10 ultrasound shows on Monday.

Jenna- are you hitting up any sales?!?! I cannot wait! I have my coupons and ads ready!!

Jenna- It will be consistent cause i HATE being hot at night time. I tried the heater once & just about died lol! I would much rather be freezing then anything

I'm the same way I rarely use the heater in our room and when I do its got to be FREEZING in there. Other wise I wake up kicking the blankets and shoving OH saying "Hot! Hot! Hot!" until he gets up and turns it off :haha:

Ok so I may be crazy but I have been feeling some twinges since the 2nd day of this clomid round. I'm so interested to see what my CD10 ultrasound shows on Monday.

Jenna- are you hitting up any sales?!?! I cannot wait! I have my coupons and ads ready!!

Hi TypeA - what would twinges mean? I go for my CD10 u/s today, and this is my first round of Clomid so I'm not sure what to expect.

THANKS!:thumbup:

biggerfamily- try not to get discouraged hun! It seems the clomid may just be making you O later. Hopefully by monday your opk will be darker.

I took another test this morning an it's a little darker. I go to my RE in a few hrs to see if can do my IUI today. Gosh I sure hope so.

On my meds I took 2.5mg Femara 4-8.

I'm [-o< today is the day!!!!!

DH is getting excited hopeing today is it. He said later in the evening we're going to go to a fresh produce an get some fresh stuff to eat for the hotel. I'll try to keep you all updated how today goes. Thanks again for the welcoming as maybe now I've found a home. :hugs:

I took another test this morning an it's a little darker. I go to my RE in a few hrs to see if can do my IUI today. Gosh I sure hope so.

On my meds I took 2.5mg Femara 4-8.

I'm [-o< today is the day!!!!!

DH is getting excited hopeing today is it. He said later in the evening we're going to go to a fresh produce an get some fresh stuff to eat for the hotel. I'll try to keep you all updated how today goes. Thanks again for the welcoming as maybe now I've found a home. :hugs:

GOOD LUCK, keep us posted!!!!! Hope it goes well. FX.:thumbup::thumbup:

Jenna- I do the same!! I never exactly ask him to turn the heater off I just roll around & say how hot it is! He eventually gets it & gets up lmao!

TypeA- :happydance: Yay that means the higher dosage is actually doing some work!! :)

Biggerfamily & Hopin4abump GL @ your U/S today!

Hahaha!! We're so spoiled lol.
Draven is getting too big! I have this giant bulge above my belly button on the right side (his favorite side) where he's either sticking out his butt or his head. I can't tell which one it is but I can cup it with my hand perfectly. And I feel him in my ribs which is an awesome feeling (not lol). I can feel his whole back on my right side and if I poke around more sometimes I'll feel a definite leg then he moves it. He's so biiiiig lol! I'm running out of space to give him.
I thought you were temping today missy!!!

Jenna- I do the same!! I never exactly ask him to turn the heater off I just roll around & say how hot it is! He eventually gets it & gets up lmao!

TypeA- :happydance: Yay that means the higher dosage is actually doing some work!! :)

Biggerfamily & Hopin4abump GL @ your U/S today!

Hi everyone -- :flower:

WELL, today's u/s didn't go quite as good as I was hoping. Guess my hopes were a little high. She said I have one follicle, measuring at 14mm. Hopefully this one matures in time for the O. I was really hoping to have more than one, and she was hoping I would too since I'm on Clomid.

She suggested I get OPKs and BD starting today (CD10) through CD20, every other day.

Thanks for the support.

You weren't suppose to notice that lmao!!! DH woke up at 5am to go to the bathroom & woke me up so I didnt temp cause I knew it wouldnt be accurate.

Ahahaha that is so cute!!! I saw the picture you posted & it looks like he was lounging hard core on your right side :haha: I remember those days & believe it or not you will miss them hahah!! But wayyyyyyy later down the road :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->