February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

I have some exciting news ladies!! DH & I have been talking & we planned to go visit my family in arizona for spring break next year. Well since we had to take an unexpected trip out there last week we decided we would just wait to see the family when my mom gets married in aug of next year.... SOOOOOOO with that being said.. we are going to use the money & do up to 3 IUI's :happydance: Im super excited & it works out perfect cause if I get prego between jan/ march I will be having the baby after moms wedding & around my birthday which is what I wanted!

HOORAYYYYYYYY!!!! When will you start the IUI then!? RIGHT NOW?!?! :haha:
So happy you're back in the game :] And this is even BETTER than just in the game!

I think the rest of the year we are gonna just dtd but in January we will go back to our fertility doctor to start IUI. I may even do some injectables just to up our chance more :) I'm thrilled

YAAAYYYYYYY!! :wohoo:
Does that mean you'll be temping again? I miss stalking your chart.

Who's next on the list of testing?? I'm getting bored over here, I need someone to spice up my life with a :bfp: Don't let me down ladies! :D

Ill probably start temping again next month just for fun but still gonna hold off on the femara. That way next year we can go full force :)

So let me share with you all some news that I feel horrible about. So my friend has 2 kids & got pregnant with a 3rd & just found out she was having a boy. I got that jealous bug because shes a single mom that doesnt work.. Well sunday she announced on fb that she lost the baby.. then Yesterday my cousin put that she was in the hospital cause she was fully dilated.. She had to have her apedinx removed over the weekend & they told her there was a chance she could go into labor. Well yesterday her water finally broke & her baby only lived about 30 minutes after she had him. I feel so horrible for both of them & guilty for envying them because they got pregnant. My cousin is very overweight & wasnt even with the guy she was prego by but now they are together.

Lei- so excited for you!!!!! I am just going to predict though that you will be pregnant before you start the IUIs....isn't that how it always happens????

I'm also so sorry about your cousin and friend. That's horrible. Did they know that your cousins baby would have health issues? Or was it the surgery that caused it?

I'm so pumped you will be back in the game though!

Lei- so excited for you!!!!! I am just going to predict though that you will be pregnant before you start the IUIs....isn't that how it always happens????

I'm also so sorry about your cousin and friend. That's horrible. Did they know that your cousins baby would have health issues? Or was it the surgery that caused it?

I'm so pumped you will be back in the game though!

Lol that is how it usually happens but I doubt it. We havent had much luck in this whole BD game. I cant believe its been over a year & not one single BFP.

My cousin was only 23 weeks & the surgery caused it. She was fully dialated all yesterday but they wouldnt break her water cause they were giving her meds to help the babys lungs. Needless to say her water eventually broke.

I know im pretty excited. I havent had much to report on here & I feel so out of the loop.

Oh no :( That's horrible... Late pregnancy losses are so sad, I'm so sorry for your friend and cousin. Don't feel guilty, Lei. It's completely understandable why you felt envious and it's not like all of this was your fault. It's just something very unfortunate that happened. Twice :( Poor girls, I couldn't imagine. The most you can do is support them and pray.

So when is AF due for you now? I feel so lost with out your chart to refer to lol.

thanks Jenna :hugs:

AF is due on the 12th (hubby & I's anniversary) and with all my skin breakouts Im sure she is coming lol.

So yesterday I was going through here & trying to update the first page... well I dont know if its me being an emotional sobber or what but it makes me sad that the women we stuck by in the TTC game have dissapeared once they got their bfp. Now I know there are other threads for pregnancy that they may feel suite them but what about the ones that helped support them through the process & saw the highs & lows. I guess Im just wanting to know how things are going for them as well & would loved to keep posted on how their bump is growing.. Okay my vents over lol!!

I know what you mean I feel sad about it too :( I was so happy because they'd been on the ride with us the whole time I thought we'd get to watch them progress to the very end. I hope they come back lol. But we'll see...

My mommy and daddy are coming up tomorrow to stay with us for a few days. I'm excited and dreading it at the same time lol! I haven't seen them since I was 15 weeks so it'll be quite a shock I'm sure to see how plump I've got. Even though my moms seen pictures on FB it never really hits you until you see it in person lol. My dad goes home on Monday but my mom will be staying another night so she can come to our appointment with us Tuesday to hear Draven's heartbeat. It'll be good to see them, but hopefully I can handle 3 nights of my mother :dohh:

FXED they do come back & pop in to let us know!!! I cant help but want to still follow them :D

I think that's so awesome that they get to go to your appt with you but I completely get where your coming from about your mom lol. I love my mom to death but she drives me bananas. When we were in AZ we had to share a place & I had to cave & go stay with my uncle because we were driving each other crazy lmao!

I hereby promise to stay on this thread even after I get my BFP!! I won't leave!!

I third the discussion above about parents! ;)

AFM, I went to the dr yesterday to see if there was any growth. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. So I go back on Monday. If no growth I'll start clomid 150mg (versus the 100mg that I was on). We shall see.

I hereby promise to stay on this thread even after I get my BFP!! I won't leave!!

I third the discussion above about parents! ;)

AFM, I went to the dr yesterday to see if there was any growth. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. So I go back on Monday. If no growth I'll start clomid 150mg (versus the 100mg that I was on). We shall see.

Glad you will still stick around :happydance:

:hugs: sorry about your follicles.. I think its time to have a 1 on 1 with them :haha:

If you go back monday & nothing are they going to give you the clomid 150 to start right away or make you wait until next cycle?

What the heck is going on with your cycle lately? First it takes forever for AF, now there's no follies. I agree with Lei, it's time for a 1 on 1. Buttheads...

Thankfully they will not make me have a period. I can go on and just start clomid for the next round. If that's a bust, then they will induce a period and we will start injections! I'm ready for injections now, but I have to wait. I have never had a mature follicle ever. Ugh! The dr said she would get me there but I have a feeling it will be with injections. We will see.

That's a lot better that you won't have to wait another cycle, HALLELUJA! You'll get there :hugs: You have so much patience already. Then once you get your BFP its another 40 weeks of waiting! :haha: It never ends!

HALLELUJA! Reminds me of Madea in Tyler Perry movies! I freaking love those movies! I'm trying to be patient and maintain a good attitude. I'm very pleased that everything is moving so quickly with the FS. My first appt was nov 1 and now we are moving to the second round of meds. So I'm so happy I went to the FS so soon!

How is everyone's weekend?

My weekend is great so far. SO FAR having my parents here isn't so bad. (knock on wood)
They took us out to the Hard Rock Cafe last night, I didn't even know we had one in Seattle! Today they're at a Seahawk's game, we just dropped them off at the light rail then by the time they're done with the game OH and I will be on our way to go see WICKED! :] I'm sooo excited. So today we get a little break from the parents which is nice, it'll make it even more tolerable having them here. I've been waiting to see Wicked for years, now today I finally get to see it :] Can't wait!
I hope everyone else is having a great weekend too <3 Anything fun going on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->