February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

biggerfamily -- i just called my OBGYN to see if they could fax or email me his SA so that i can let you guys know what it says, and maybe you can compare to your numbers and provide some guidance or suggestions for me.

i'm not sure if they can send stuff like that electroincally or if i'd have to go pick it up though. we'll see, and thank you, for the feedback!!!

biggerfamily -- i just called my OBGYN to see if they could fax or email me his SA so that i can let you guys know what it says, and maybe you can compare to your numbers and provide some guidance or suggestions for me.

i'm not sure if they can send stuff like that electroincally or if i'd have to go pick it up though. we'll see, and thank you, for the feedback!!!

I hope they do!! :) DH got our FS to fax him his results :)

Holy cow they just called me back and faxed it to me!!! That was super quick. How do I know what info. to share on here? It's like Chinese to me...

Holy cow they just called me back and faxed it to me!!! That was super quick. How do I know what info. to share on here? It's like Chinese to me...

Let me find a example of mine DH to give you a ideal to help.
Now this SA of my DH is a few years back.

Appearance Normal
Volume 2.0 ml
Sperm Conc. 3.2 X10 6/ml
Motility 50%
Liquefaction Complete
Total Motile Sperm 3.2 X10 6 per sample
PH 8.5
Progression 2 1 (Poor)- 4 (excellent)
Agglutination NO
% Viable (> 75%)
Morphology (> 50%) Normal

Total Round Cells 1.4 X10 6/ml

Morphology
Normal forum 52%
Abn. Head 32 %
Abn. Midpiece 10%
Abn. Tail 6%

Finally Volume 0.3 ml
Final Concentration 3.8 X10 6/ml
Final Motility 51%
Final Total Motile 0.6
Final Progressiveness 3

Hope this helps...

here i'm just posting it instead, from what i can tell it doesn't have any info. that i really mind sharing....

Attachments

• b.jpg
    b.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 11

here i'm just posting it instead, from what i can tell it doesn't have any info. that i really mind sharing....

It was hard for me to see due to the size but I think it showed its shapes was 91% abnormal is that correct?

Here I have typed it out:

Color Grey-White
Clarity Translucent
PH, SEmen - H 8.5
Liquefaction Time - 12-45, Liquefaction Complete
Semen, Viscosity- 1
Semen, Volume - 3.4
Motility with Forward Progression - 58
Motility without forward progression - 2
Motility, Total - 60
Sperm Count - 29
Morphology Immagure - 4
Morphology Abnormal - 91
Morphology Normal - 5
Sperm Viability - L45

The only notes she said were that the motility total should be greater than 60, where his is 60, the sperm count should be greater than 20, his is 29. the sperm viability should be greater than 49, and his is 45.

but i don't know what any of this means...

Here I have typed it out:

Color Grey-White
Clarity Translucent
PH, SEmen - H 8.5
Liquefaction Time - 12-45, Liquefaction Complete
Semen, Viscosity- 1
Semen, Volume - 3.4
Motility with Forward Progression - 58
Motility without forward progression - 2
Motility, Total - 60
Sperm Count - 29
Morphology Immagure - 4
Morphology Abnormal - 91
Morphology Normal - 5
Sperm Viability - L45

The only notes she said were that the motility total should be greater than 60, where his is 60, the sperm count should be greater than 20, his is 29. the sperm viability should be greater than 49, and his is 45.

but i don't know what any of this means...

OK lots of it looks pretty good to me as I'm not expert but try to be helpful. Does your DH take any vitamins as it seems to me he needs to be on a vitamin cocktail to helps his swimmers more due to he has Abnormal 91.

My DH takes a vitamin cocktail is what we call it an it helps a lot.

Oh i know, i promise I'm not trying to pressure anyone into giving me a magic answer just putting a sounding board out there to try and figure out what to do. He is a health nut, works out regularly and takes a multivitamin daily. he doesn't drink hardly anything but water and sometimes coffee.
is there a specific vitamin he should be taking?

Oh i know, i promise I'm not trying to pressure anyone into giving me a magic answer just putting a sounding board out there to try and figure out what to do. He is a health nut, works out regularly and takes a multivitamin daily. he doesn't drink hardly anything but water and sometimes coffee.
is there a specific vitamin he should be taking?

What vitamin does he take?

Name of vitamins that is?

Does he take any hot showers or uses a laptop on his lap?

I'll post what my DH takes if like the list. Others have called me nuts for what all posted but our RE said it worked great for my DH.

Look in to Goji Berry Juice. I got Lei and her DH to start taking it. It's just berry juice and you take like a shot of it every morning. Doesn't taste too bad either. It's like a super food and is REALLY good for fertility, especially in men. It's not hard to find either we have it at our grocery store in the health section.

Agree with Jenna, the goji is pretty good & DH also started taking ginseng to help. Before the ginseng his sa was 14mil & 2 months of taking that it jumped to 30 mil

Thanks to all of you for your support and suggestions!!!

So, I feel like my AF is coming. My tts are very, very tender and that always happens pre-AF. :(

Thanks to all of you for your support and suggestions!!!

So, I feel like my AF is coming. My tts are very, very tender and that always happens pre-AF. :(

NOOOO!!!!! Tell her to go away!! Far far away! :) I just keep getting minor cramps like I am O'ing again which I know Im not! Other than that I feel great.

I have a doctors appt tomorrow because I have been getting massive migraines & I can't take the pain anymore. I hope whatever medicine they give me doesnt interfere with us ttc.

I really hope I'm wrong, but they are definitely tender this morning, and that makes me sad :cry:

That's awful about the migraines, I cannot imagine what that feels like. I know it's awful. You should mention to them that you're TTC and see what they think. Hope you feel better soon!!! :thumbup:

Hi Guys,

Just checking in on everybody! Hope you're all doing well!

I am doing good, OD+6 for me today. Still no symptoms...

Here is the calculator, I was talking about the other day. I think it's the best one I've ever seen.

I wanted to post the link to the ovulation calculator but the system wont let me because I dont have 10 posts yet.

Google babymed fertility ovulation calendar calculator

Try it out! I think it's kind of cool how it shows you day by day where you're at. If this is correct for me, then I should have (if we succedded) Implementation between now and next Tuesday.....

I really hope I'm wrong, but they are definitely tender this morning, and that makes me sad :cry:

That's awful about the migraines, I cannot imagine what that feels like. I know it's awful. You should mention to them that you're TTC and see what they think. Hope you feel better soon!!! :thumbup:

Its not the best feeling in the world.. Its always where my left temple is so I am really hoping they can figure out whats going on. My reg. doc already knows we are ttc so Im sure he will take that into account :)

Hi Guys,

Just checking in on everybody! Hope you're all doing well!

I am doing good, OD+6 for me today. Still no symptoms...

Here is the calculator, I was talking about the other day. I think it's the best one I've ever seen.

I wanted to post the link to the ovulation calculator but the system wont let me because I dont have 10 posts yet.

Google babymed fertility ovulation calendar calculator

Try it out! I think it's kind of cool how it shows you day by day where you're at. If this is correct for me, then I should have (if we succedded) Implementation between now and next Tuesday.....

OMG I love this so much more than FF!! I like how it tells you what exactly your body should be doing at that time! Awesome! Thanks :) :winkwink:

Your tempies are looking so good Lei :D I like it! Have you decided what day you're going to test?
I'm sorry about your migraines :[ That's horrible. And yes, be sure to tell them you're TTC so they can give you something safe to take in case you are pregnant. I hope they can help you!

AF is due on the 9th According to FF so I wanted to wait until I was late which would be the 10th.. BUUUTTTTT Now Im not sure! I dont want to go buy FRER's because Ill end up wasiting them like every other month =/

& about those temps!!! Let me tell you I wake up every morning & have to remind myself .... "self, Jenna is waiting to see what your next temp is so dont forget) lmao!!! I have to constantly remind myself because I so bad just want to jump out of bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->