February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

SO, i was just reminded when i hugged a friend on my lunch break that my tt's are super, super tender right now (which always happens before AF but my friend also said it could be bc i'm prego but i doubt it) and ANYWAY... my point in saying that is it clicked....a reason to use this:

MY :holly: ARE SORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :haha::rofl::yipee:

sorry. i needed a laugh :blush:

AF is due on the 9th According to FF so I wanted to wait until I was late which would be the 10th.. BUUUTTTTT Now Im not sure! I dont want to go buy FRER's because Ill end up wasiting them like every other month =/

& about those temps!!! Let me tell you I wake up every morning & have to remind myself .... "self, Jenna is waiting to see what your next temp is so dont forget) lmao!!! I have to constantly remind myself because I so bad just want to jump out of bed.

BTW....Lei.... I was going to wait until the 6th to test BUT I'm testing on Sunday I've decided. That is if, AF doesn't rear her ugly head before then. FX'd for you!!!

How are you feeling today Jenna?

Haha I'm so proud of you lol. Thank you for feeding my obsession! It's so fun for me :] They're looking nice so far. Lol and even if you don't buy FRER's we both know you'll end up testing at work anyways :p But try really hard not to!!!!

HAHAHA!!! I love that thing! Thank you for that lmao!!
I'm feeling okay. I have a really bad cold now which suuucks lol. Being 8 months pregnant AND with a really bad cold is like two slaps in the face. I'll be taking it easy today though and tomorrow we'll be driving back down to Portland so it'll be a fairly easy day. So hopefully I'll feel a little better for my baby shower Saturday.

It's really hard to spot early pregnancy symptoms. They act like AF sooo much. I got the sore BB's and cramping a week before AF was due just like I do eeeevery month. So try not to think too much in to it.

HAHAHA!!! I love that thing! Thank you for that lmao!!
I'm feeling okay. I have a really bad cold now which suuucks lol. Being 8 months pregnant AND with a really bad cold is like two slaps in the face. I'll be taking it easy today though and tomorrow we'll be driving back down to Portland so it'll be a fairly easy day. So hopefully I'll feel a little better for my baby shower Saturday.

It's really hard to spot early pregnancy symptoms. They act like AF sooo much. I got the sore BB's and cramping a week before AF was due just like I do eeeevery month. So try not to think too much in to it.

Ugh, the cold sucks, bummer. Definitely get as much rest as you can before your baby shower. HOW EXCITING! All kinds of baby stuff!!!!! woot!

I really appreciate you saying that. It's just easier for me to assume they're AF symptoms becuase, well, they usually are (obviously) LOL. I don't understand why we had to be built so that they are SO similar. I mean why can't we get like, sore ears when we're starting AF and then let the sore bb's and such be for pregnancy?! would make life easier. at least during the 2WW!

Hopin- LMFAO :rofl: :rofl: I saw that & just couldnt stop laughing.. My co-workers are probably thinking im crazy! :haha:

Well I have my FXed she doesn't show up & all those symptoms were caused by a :bfp: SORE EARS??? lol love it! <3 It would be much nicer but can you imagine walking around saying "my ears are so sore... af must be on her way" It really makes no sense ahaha :rofl:

Hopin4ABump.. What dpo are you today? I can't remember.

For me I'm on the edge today so scared about tomorrow on testing. Still got cramping off an on but no sore (*)(*) at all or no signs of implantins spotting. :shrug:

Hope everyone else is doing good today.

:hugs:There you are biggerfamily. I know how you feel!! It's such an exhausting experience to go through. You're still testing though, right? Are you going to test in the morning? There's no reason you would be having symptoms so early. I don't think it's that common to have pregnancy symptoms REALLY early like that, you know? Try to stay positive!! :thumbup::flower:

I am 6 DPO today.

:hugs:There you are biggerfamily. I know how you feel!! It's such an exhausting experience to go through. You're still testing though, right? Are you going to test in the morning? There's no reason you would be having symptoms so early. I don't think it's that common to have pregnancy symptoms REALLY early like that, you know? Try to stay positive!! :thumbup::flower:

I am 6 DPO today.

Yes got to test in the morning as RE nurse said have to. Then call them up let them know the results. Today has been really hard on me knowing it maybe another -. I feel so down an all. :-( At least your only 6DPO so you have sore (*)(*) can be a good sign for you. A few years back when got pregnant I had signs before AF was even due an my (*)(*) got so sore I couldn't even touch them then on 12dpo I had spotting but this time I'm not had any spotting just cramping off an on with times a little sick but mostly cramping off an on. I'm trying to stay positive but it's so so hard today. :hugs: Thanks for the support. :hugs:

Biggerfamily - Im sending lots of cyber :hugs: your way!!! Not everyone has implantation bleeding nor do they feel it :) Dont count yourself just out hun! If im not mistaking only like 20% of women have cramps or bleeding according to Dr. Google!!

I feel like im O'ing all over again. My womanly parts are feeling to pleasent right about now.

BTW biggerfamily ---- Your chart looks GREAT!!!

I so don't want to get a - on a hpt again plus this weekend my oldest daughter is going to be in a Christmas parade an then giving out cookies an hot cocoa that day. I don't want to see a - before then as will be so down the whole weekend.

I know I should had told you ladies I've got other children but was scared to. Please forgive me. It took me 7yrs for our 1st an 11 yrs for our 2nd.

This will be our last if get pregnant due to my age :cry: Plus our RE will only do so many treatments with me which not many left now. :nope:

Hi ladies - I thought I would jump on this thread as well if its OK with you. I have been TTC on and off for 4 years with #1. I've just recently started looking tinto infertility options. I'm on 2nd cycle of Femara unmonitored on 11 DPO. I try so hard to not get my hopes up....but my mind runs away from me! It helps to vent and read what others are going through. :flower:

Biggerfamily - Will be thinking of you tomorrow :hugs:

I so don't want to get a - on a hpt again plus this weekend my oldest daughter is going to be in a Christmas parade an then giving out cookies an hot cocoa that day. I don't want to see a - before then as will be so down the whole weekend.

I know I should had told you ladies I've got other children but was scared to. Please forgive me. It took me 7yrs for our 1st an 11 yrs for our 2nd.

This will be our last if get pregnant due to my age :cry: Plus our RE will only do so many treatments with me which not many left now. :nope:

I have my FXed for you hun! :flower:

why cant your doc just do a blood draw on you to see if your pregnant rather than having you POAS?

No need to apologize! I also have a daughter who is 5 & a step daughter who is going to be 12.. People look at me crazy when we are in public because I am 26 so they try & do the math when I have my oldest with me lol. Your weekend sounds like a lot of fun! I really hope its a + & it will be something to celebrate!

If you dont mind me asking, why did it take so long to conceive the others?? Did they give you a diagnosis or where you all not trying, not preventing?

Hi ladies - I thought I would jump on this thread as well if its OK with you. I have been TTC on and off for 4 years with #1. I've just recently started looking tinto infertility options. I'm on 2nd cycle of Femara unmonitored on 11 DPO. I try so hard to not get my hopes up....but my mind runs away from me! It helps to vent and read what others are going through. :flower:

Biggerfamily - Will be thinking of you tomorrow :hugs:

Welcome hun! I hope the femara helps you to achieve your :bfp: Femara is the greatest invention besides my cell phone lol :)

why cant your doc just do a blood draw on you to see if your pregnant rather than having you POAS?

No need to apologize! I also have a daughter who is 5 & a step daughter who is going to be 12.. People look at me crazy when we are in public because I am 26 so they try & do the math when I have my oldest with me lol. Your weekend sounds like a lot of fun! I really hope its a + & it will be something to celebrate!

If you dont mind me asking, why did it take so long to conceive the others?? Did they give you a diagnosis or where you all not trying, not preventing?

On our first she was a supize to us. We had ttc for years without using anything but we really didn't think of any issues as we was working out butts off all the time. I had a car accident an was recovering from it when found out I was pregnant. After we tried for so many years we just gave up an then boom it happened. We dont' have no ideal what was wrong as never was checked.

Now on our 2nd we had ttc for years an I fially told my Dh there is something wrong I should been already pregnant years ago. So we found us a RE an my Dh got tested first an found out his sperm count was only 3million. But the RE we found after told us the issues left us. So we had to get another Re an he tested me an said all was good with me an DH count was low but he wasn't worried. So we put me on clomid an done trigger shot an never got pregnant. Tried Clomid again an same thing so I got mad an looked for a RE that seemed to care more an found one.

Our new re tested me an retested DH an he done 1 IUI on me an said no more until DH got his counts up. So he helped us found a doctor for my DH an they found out why my Dh counts we're so low an put him on Clomid an he took all types of vitamins an after a year we finally got to go back to our RE an I told him no more IUI until test me farther an he done a lap with hyscopye an found mild endo an removed it an when had my IUI aug 2010 I got pregnant. After had our 2nd child we wanted to try again an started 8 weeks after the birth an never got pregnant so told my RE felt as my endo has came back an he done a lap, dieysnoic d&C an hyscope again an found endo again so he removed it again. Had that done oct 23 2012 an finally got to start trying again in Nov.

Sorry this was long. Forgive me. :blush:

On our first she was a supize to us. We had ttc for years without using anything but we really didn't think of any issues as we was working out butts off all the time. I had a car accident an was recovering from it when found out I was pregnant. After we tried for so many years we just gave up an then boom it happened. We dont' have no ideal what was wrong as never was checked.

Now on our 2nd we had ttc for years an I fially told my Dh there is something wrong I should been already pregnant years ago. So we found us a RE an my Dh got tested first an found out his sperm count was only 3million. But the RE we found after told us the issues left us. So we had to get another Re an he tested me an said all was good with me an DH count was low but he wasn't worried. So we put me on clomid an done trigger shot an never got pregnant. Tried Clomid again an same thing so I got mad an looked for a RE that seemed to care more an found one.

Our new re tested me an retested DH an he done 1 IUI on me an said no more until DH got his counts up. So he helped us found a doctor for my DH an they found out why my Dh counts we're so low an put him on Clomid an he took all types of vitamins an after a year we finally got to go back to our RE an I told him no more IUI until test me farther an he done a lap with hyscopye an found mild endo an removed it an when had my IUI aug 2010 I got pregnant. After had our 2nd child we wanted to try again an started 8 weeks after the birth an never got pregnant so told my RE felt as my endo has came back an he done a lap, dieysnoic d&C an hyscope again an found endo again so he removed it again. Had that done oct 23 2012 an finally got to start trying again in Nov.

Wow hun you have been through alot! My DH also has low-normal count but thankfully it has been going up everytime. When I first went to my OBGYN she told me alot of couples never even know that there is an issue until they start trying. Most people dont walk around thinking they have an issue with ttc until it doesn't happen. I believe it because DD was a total shock..Now of course it was with my ex but It happened within us dating of 2 month... on the 3rd month I found out & was in total shock.. Now that I have been with DH we were really trying back in 2010 but were preventing. We realized something was up once a year rolled around & nothing so we finally got help from my obgyn who referred us to a FS. Its still taking time but I told him that once we do finally get our :bfp: I want to definately start trying for the next because who knows how long it may take. I always said I wanted to have all my kids by 32... Call me crazy lol but my mom had my baby brother when she was 30 & it was nice cause we never felt that we werent cool cause we were hanging out with her lol & I want my kids to feel the same.

I work in a jail & have expressed many times on this thread how sometimes its extremely hard & I Want to throw in the town because I see all these crack addicts & cocaine users that are pregnant & I think.. Gosh you know I have a great job, a home & loving husband & it still hasnt happened. I just dont see how some women who live on the streets & have nasty habbits are bringing babies into this world when they cant take care of themself

Wow hun you have been through alot! My DH also has low-normal count but thankfully it has been going up everytime. When I first went to my OBGYN she told me alot of couples never even know that there is an issue until they start trying. Most people dont walk around thinking they have an issue with ttc until it doesn't happen. I believe it because DD was a total shock..Now of course it was with my ex but It happened within us dating of 2 month... on the 3rd month I found out & was in total shock.. Now that I have been with DH we were really trying back in 2010 but were preventing. We realized something was up once a year rolled around & nothing so we finally got help from my obgyn who referred us to a FS. Its still taking time but I told him that once we do finally get our :bfp: I want to definately start trying for the next because who knows how long it may take. I always said I wanted to have all my kids by 32... Call me crazy lol but my mom had my baby brother when she was 30 & it was nice cause we never felt that we werent cool cause we were hanging out with her lol & I want my kids to feel the same.

I work in a jail & have expressed many times on this thread how sometimes its extremely hard & I Want to throw in the town because I see all these crack addicts & cocaine users that are pregnant & I think.. Gosh you know I have a great job, a home & loving husband & it still hasnt happened. I just dont see how some women who live on the streets & have nasty habbits are bringing babies into this world when they cant take care of themself

I thought would have this much trouble on getting pregnant. Here I'm now 41 an praying to get pregnant again soon as our RE will only do a few more treatments an if I don't get pregnant before times is up. I don't think I can handle stopping yet. That is also why I'm so worried this cycle maybe a bust as then may only have 2 more treatments an that's it. I pray it's not since he had found endo once again when I had my surgeries. I want so bad to be pregnant before Christmas but it may not go that way. If not may not be able to do another IUI until after the New year due to if af is delayed due to my meds on I can't do a IUI on dec 18 as my mother is getting out of nursing home to come home so we will have to miss the IUI then.

I really hope you get your BFP soon an can try again for another after so long. I sure hate all of us has to fight to get pregnant. I wished we could just get pregnant very easily like these we see out on the streets but oh NO not us. We all got to fight tooth an nail to get our babies. No Fair at all. I've even yelled that before..

Thanks for not judging me also on having other children. That makes me feel a lot better.

I would like to state for the record that I have a 5 year old from a previous relationship as well. He is the light of my life but I will say it makes it NO less difficult in dealing with infertility. My 5 year old was a surprise too and what a beautiful surprise especially now that I'm having such a hard time getting pregnant with my DH.
I wasn't sure if I had mentioned that or not but while we're putting it all out there.. :)

I'M SO THANKFUL TO HAVE YOU LADIES!! :flower::flower::flower:

I thought would have this much trouble on getting pregnant. Here I'm now 41 an praying to get pregnant again soon as our RE will only do a few more treatments an if I don't get pregnant before times is up. I don't think I can handle stopping yet. That is also why I'm so worried this cycle maybe a bust as then may only have 2 more treatments an that's it. I pray it's not since he had found endo once again when I had my surgeries. I want so bad to be pregnant before Christmas but it may not go that way. If not may not be able to do another IUI until after the New year due to if af is delayed due to my meds on I can't do a IUI on dec 18 as my mother is getting out of nursing home to come home so we will have to miss the IUI then.

I really hope you get your BFP soon an can try again for another after so long. I sure hate all of us has to fight to get pregnant. I wished we could just get pregnant very easily like these we see out on the streets but oh NO not us. We all got to fight tooth an nail to get our babies. No Fair at all. I've even yelled that before..

Thanks for not judging me also on having other children. That makes me feel a lot better.

I would never judge you at all on that hun!

I truly do hope you get your bfp soon so that way you can have your bundle of joy. Have you talked to your RE about if they last two treatments dont work?? & when you say treatments do you mean you have 2 iuis left??

What about IVF?? Has your RE mentioned that?

I would never judge you at all on that hun!

I truly do hope you get your bfp soon so that way you can have your bundle of joy. Have you talked to your RE about if they last two treatments dont work?? & when you say treatments do you mean you have 2 iuis left??

What about IVF?? Has your RE mentioned that?

He will not do IVF on someone my age... :cry: On the treatments I'm speaking of is the IUI's will only have 2 more left an that will be it but if this cycle don't work will ask him how many more is left now since he found endo this time. I hope he don't say only 2 more as so guess we have to look for a another RE next year. IVF is really high in cost an we pay everything out of pocket.

We all need our BFP soon so can move on an not worry about IF each living day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->