February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Hopin- I feel the same way about DD.. When I first told my mom I was TTC with DH she had the nerve to tell me " You should be thankful you have your daughter & step daughter" It made me cry but then I explained to her how it made me feel. She has eventually come around but at first she would blow me off it I brought it up.

Got to run for now going to nursing home to see my mother an then store. Thanks for listening to me today ladies an thanks for not judgeing me. I've been judged by others an this is the very first not being judge that makes me feel more at peace.

Have a great day ladies an God Bless each an everyone one. FX 4 us all...

Grateful have a good day hun an take care. Sorry having to run but got to be at nursing home before they close doors at 7pm.

I don't have any children but I don't hold it against any of you lol :flower: We are all trying for the same thing....a baby. I guess the only difference is that at least you know it is physically 'possible' for you to get pregnant. I've always had the feeling that I cannot have kids...ever since I was young. I am now 33 years old and have yet to ever be pregnant. But I am HOPEFUL!!! What an exciting day it will be!!!

That's awful Lei! I'm sorry you had to go through that. I can tell you that, nobody in my life except for ONE person (my best friend in the world), (well besides my DH) knows that I'm even on Clomid or that we're trying this hard to conceive. Not my mother, my siblings, my DH's family - nobody. I just don't want everyone in my life knowing my struggles with this and that is the same reason that if (hopefully when) i get my :bfp: i won't be sharing that information with anyone but you ladies and obviously my DH and my best friend. Not even my mom. It will have to wait until I've reached a "safer" point in the pregnancy bc my last m/c was just too difficult.

DH & I barely told them this past august. I talk to my mom about everything & it wad killing me not telling her about something so huge. My mom & brothers know but I'm so greatful they don't hound us about it :)

really hope we all get our bfp soon

DH & I barely told them this past august. I talk to my mom about everything & it wad killing me not telling her about something so huge. My mom & brothers know but I'm so greatful they don't hound us about it :)

really hope we all get our bfp soon

I don't like discussing any of it with my family either...it just seems to add to the stress. I don't want them asking each month either how it's going if it's not going. I also feel that my mother would be telling me that taking the medications is bad and I shouldn't do it (she is so anti-medications), and I don't want to hear her opinion on it - at all. It's hard enough and keeping it private seems to be working well and keeping the stress levels down. It's hard for people to understand anyways who don't have a problem conceiving.

Grateful- that's true which is why it took so long for me to say anything but they never ask. I'm sure they wonder though :)

It was kind of nice because I found out my mom had problems ttc my older brother. she said it took her 3 years of charting, temping & fs visit & when she finally stopped trying she got pregnant. Then a few months after having him she got pregnant with me :)

Really down tonight... :cry: tried a test n it was a BFN

I'm sorry :cry: It is still quite early though isn't it? I hear all the time about people saying they didn't get a positive until after their actual period start date....?

:hugs:

Really down tonight... :cry: tried a test n it was a BFN

I'm sorry :cry: It is still quite early though isn't it? I hear all the time about people saying they didn't get a positive until after their actual period start date....?

:hugs:

I'm so confused not sure what dpo I'm at now. One chart says 11 other say 12 an got to test tomorrow morning an now know it be a - I don't relly know when I ovulated since had a trigger shot as dont know when after shot will ovulate. I feel so darn dum.

Hun don't beat yourself up :hugs: most don't get a positive until after their missed period. Remember your not out until AF shows. I'm gonna stay positive for you doll.

I'm with Beautifullei2 - Your not out until you actually get AF. I'm staying positive for you too. :flower:

And don't say you feel dumb because all of this fertility stuff is so dang confusing. I don't understand half of what some people are talking about on here or all the different meds, triggers, etc.

Keep your chin up.

Another BFN so it's over. Calling doctors office an then stopping the suppoties.

I going sleep this weekend off. :cry:

Never going to get my HOPES up ever again... Sick of being CRUSHED. :cry::cry:

Another BFN so it's over. Calling doctors office an then stopping the suppoties.

I going sleep this weekend off. :cry:

Never going to get my HOPES up ever again... Sick of being CRUSHED. :cry::cry:

I'm so sorry it showed - again. We can relate to how your feeling. I still wouldn't call it completely over until you get AF. Many pregnancy tests read negative and then a positive later.

Will be thinking of ya today :hugs:

BIGGERFAMILY I agree with GRATEFUL hun! Your not out until she shows. We all know the emotions you are going through & we understand how your feeling. Just know we are here to support you & if you need us we will be here :hugs:

:flow::flow:biggerfamily--:hugs::hugs: I am very sad to hear you so down. Please try to cheer up. I know this process isn't easy, and if I don't get my bfp this cycle I'll be upset too. But you can't give up hope. Sometimes that's all we have.

I know it's cliche, but I truly do believe that everything DOES happen for a reason. You could still be pregnant, you do not know until AF shows up - but if you are not - just know that it simply wasn't your month. Believing is a major part of this process.

We are ALL here for you, surrouding you with support as this process is just, at times, unbearable. Let us be here to help lift you up!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs: <3 <3 <3

I agree with the others....as long as AF doesnt show it's not over. You might not have implemented until 12 DPO and it takes some time for the hormones to build up to where it's detectable in a HPT.

It's so stupid how we know all these things, still we drive ourselves insane by guessing symptoms and testing really early.

I tested yesterday (CD+6), real genious move of me, of course it was negative....lol.

On a different note...have any of you seen a psychic?

I went to a Renaissance Festival the other day and for fun we went to a psychic and even though she just had mine and my husband's birthdate she shuffled the cards, looked at me and said.

"Yo're having issues with your ovaries, there is something wrong with your hormone level. You are having trouble conceiving....Are you aware of this?"

I replied "Yes", she then went on and told me...."I am sorry to tell you this, you are a beautiful girl but you need to lose 10 lbs to make this happen" (btw I am not a big girl, my BMI is around 26 so only slightly elevated). Then she said, that she sees 3 pregnancies but only 2 positive outcomes. She usually doesnt tell people when she sees something bad but she thought I should know that I will get pregnant 3 times. How creepy is that?????

So obviously I lost 8 lbs....after that. lol. And even if I am pregnant this time....I am going to be so worried because of what she said!

Allika- I didn't see a pyschic per say.. I honestly dont know what you would call her lol but my mom sees her & told me that the lady had been telling my mom to have me call her. I blew it off for a while but eventually called her & she came over.
She told me things NOOOO one knew about, not even my husband ... it completely had me in tears because these were things that no one would know. She had me stand up & knew about procedures I had done just by touching my body. She knew DH & I were trying to conceive & told us that it would happen by the end of the year. Then she told me about a promotion (which happened) that DH & I were going to have money issues in the summer (it happened) & about my daughter getting her fingers caught in the door (it happened. Its crazy.. the only thing that didnt happen was the pregnancy. DH & I were actually talking about that last night & was laughing saying..damn she got everything right but that.. I told him I highly doubt it because this month I have been so out of it with these migraines & I had some wine & all kinds of junk.lol (I wasn't on my A game this month)

Fast post before tryn to sleep again.

Call doctors office an told them the results was a - an the nurse told me not to stop my Prometrium vaginal suppositories until Monday. She said I may have ovulated a day later an it may take time for the HPT to become + so she said for me to test again on Monday morning. Then if a - then stop the vaginal suppositories but for now try to rest an relax an pray. So that made me feel a little better.

Thought I would share this with you ladies before I go back to bed for a while. I'm so tired an being :cry: most of the morning before talked to them. Hope she is right. If not plans is when AF shows again call an make appointment to start process once again but I don't know if I get to do one this month in Dec since mother coming home from nursing home just have to wait see if AF shows an then count to see.

Gone to bed now. Please keep FX for us. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->