February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

if yall are interested lol..

I went to the potty cause my stomach is still cramping.. well earlier when I wiped & saw the pink I put in a light tampon just in case.. (usually when I start cramping AF goes on full force)

Well I went right now thinking it was going to be heavy & nothing.. The blood was dark red like it was old but my stomach is still cramping. Ughhhhh Why!

That is weird Lei! Well Hopin had the spotting and I had the temp drop just like you. So it's not OVER until it's OVER! (And if it's over...then there is BEER :winkwink:)

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Love that Beer at the end!! Thanks doll!!

JENNA--- once you have Draven (if im not pregnant by then... ) We will do beer over the computer when you start planning to have another one :haha:

YES PLEASE!!! I'm dying for one!!! We'll celebrate together by drinking our beers at the same time and if you ARE pregnant by then you can have sparkling cider like I did on Thanksgiving :) Wow, I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings! Have your FRER out and ready for early morning pee! Yay, its like an early Christmas! The pregnancy Santa is stopping by your house tonight. He rides a sleigh guided by storks instead of reindeer and he drops babies down the chimneys. :D Actually, he is a SHE and she's pregnant with an elf instead of fat. Mrs. Santa.

Jenna lmao!!! Crazy girl!!!! Soooo the bleeding stopped. .it was just spotting & now its gone.

Morning :) I didn't test!! Me temp went down & it scared me so I didn't even bother. My stomach is crampy & my boobs hurt like hell so if anything.. I may later or tomorrow

Morning :) I didn't test!! Me temp went down & it scared me so I didn't even bother. My stomach is crampy & my boobs hurt like hell so if anything.. I may later or tomorrow

Ok, well I hope your temp goes back up. Thinking of you!!!

Decided to test for the fun of it. Bfn for me!!! On the bright side we can keep trying cause I really wanted a due date close to my birthday :)

Darn it >:[ Well this next cycle could possibly be the last one before I give birth. Maybe that'll bring some kind of good luck. Now go drink that beer, and another one for me!

Lei I'm sorry hun for your bfn, you have such a good attitude!!! I wish I had that quality!
Enjoy that beer and drink one for me will ya? <3

When's your next estimated O Lei? Cuz Christmas is about 2 weeks away.

Decided to test for the fun of it. Bfn for me!!! On the bright side we can keep trying cause I really wanted a due date close to my birthday :)

Sorry to hear - but yours is coming soon I think! :flower: Maybe you will conceive a Christmas baby!!!!

Oh I will be drinking a nice cold beverage later lol.

Jenna they have my O day Christmas eve I believe . Hey that rhymes lol :)

I'm trying to keep positive about it even though it sucks but I know its in gods hands & it will eventually happen. I was more mad I used my last free hahahha.

Lei- I'm so sorry about your bfn sweetie :( I really hope this next month brings great things for you, your so positive you truly deserve it : hugs:

As for all the newly pregnant ladies- How are you, I want to heart symptom updates ;)!

Afm- I took my last injectable today and have my ultrasound Monday to see how my follicles look and my uterine lining to see also when to trigger. I really hope this is the month with the added injectables to my clomid! I'm concerned though and need some advice- I took 75 iui of Gonal F days 10 and 11 after 100 mg clomid days 5-9, on my first injection I was really nervous and I think I did it wrong. When I pulled the needle out there was still some med that came out on my skin that didn't go into my body :dohh:, I must not have held it in long enough. Last night went fine and it all got in there but being a weekend the fs office is closed I can't call and ask if I should take more. Eek should I give myself more tonight? I don't want to miss my chance :( what would you ladies do?:shrug:

Oh I will be drinking a nice cold beverage later lol.

Jenna they have my O day Christmas eve I believe . Hey that rhymes lol :)

I'm trying to keep positive about it even though it sucks but I know its in gods hands & it will eventually happen. I was more mad I used my last free hahahha.

Christmas Eve! :xmas12: How special would that be! :xmas8:. That's the day I test this month and possibly the day you could conceive! :happydance: :babydust:

YOU COULD CONCEIVE A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!! :xmas12: The pregnancy Santa will REALLY be coming that night, perfect timing!!! And momof1, you'll be discovering your Christmas miracle! HOORAYYYY CHRISTMAS MIRACLES! :xmas8: :xmas6: :xmas4: :xmas9:

P.S. I'd call your doctor, momof1. I don't know anything about injectables, I'd be too scared to venture out of their instructions. But again, I know nothing about them.

Momof1 I can't wait for you to test. How were the injectables? If no bfp by Feb dh & I will be doing femara, Injectables & iui :) I'm super excited.

I wish I could tell you what to do with the injectables but I have no clue :( speaking from my nursing background I would say its okay cause sometimes the medicine will come out if its thick but I'm unsure when it comes to fertility meds. I hope it all works itself out though hun.

Jenna I hope your right ... would be a great gift from the man above.. testing date puts me around Jan 1st :) great start to 2013

Wow, that'd all be perfect timing! Conceived Christmas Eve and found out New Years Day. That'd be so fun! Where would that put your due date? Another holiday? :haha:
I see your chart restarted. Did AF arrive?

Momof1 I can't wait for you to test. How were the injectables? If no bfp by Feb dh & I will be doing femara, Injectables & iui :) I'm super excited.

I wish I could tell you what to do with the injectables but I have no clue :( speaking from my nursing background I would say its okay cause sometimes the medicine will come out if its thick but I'm unsure when it comes to fertility meds. I hope it all works itself out though hun.

Jenna I hope your right ... would be a great gift from the man above.. testing date puts me around Jan 1st :) great start to 2013

Lei I am so going to have my FX'd for you. I have prayed really hard for you, you do deserve it and I agree you have a great attitude. Waiting is just the hard part.

The injections were not bad at all, much more tolerable then I had thought! I find out tomorrow at my ultrasound how well they worked I CAN'T WAIT! Have you taken injectables before? Right now you are all natural right? AF show her ugly little face yet?:hugs:

Jenna it would make it sometime in september but I think towards the ends lol.

Yes she is here... yesterday she was really light & today is the same. Blahhh!

Momof1- yes I'm trying all natural since the femara didn't help at all but come February we are grabbing the bull by the horns & going full force :) I pray those injectable did the trick for you! Fxed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->