February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Lei that's no good about your temp dropping, I'm sorry :flower: but you never know until AF shows up! <3 Thinking about you. That also sucks about your phone!! Ugh, what a pain!!!! :dohh:

Allika let us know when you get your bloodwork results back! :thumbup:

momof1 you're waiting to O right? Are you temping/opk'ing?

Grateful how are you feeling?

Jenna you're almost in your final month!!! how are you sleeping?

Biggerfamily I'm glad you at least got to talk to your mom, I'm sure that helped. Hey if you want Christmas presents to wrap, my entire guest room is FILLED with them!! I have to wrap this weekend! :)

TypeA has AF shown up yet?

LDizzy you're waiting to O too right? WHat about you, are you temping/ or using OPK's?

Just need a status update from all you ladies!!! Hope everyone is doing good today, IT'S FRIDAY woot woot! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Hopin--I'm waiting to O and I have been temping and using OPK's. I bought the Wandos pack of 100 OPK's and 25 Pregnancy tests. That way I (hopefully) will never run out! Thanks for asking! TGIF! We are having a family Christmas tonight, and I can't wait to see everyone! Been looking forward to it all week!

STILL waiting on AF! I'm not surer how I will do if I don't get my period on the provera. I will be über pissed! I haven't had a mature follicle yet and all the injections are just waiting for me. The worst part is that I keep feeling like I started....but nothing. Leaving me feeling like I'm loco!!!

VERY!!!

do any of you know anything about soft cups?? Im thinking about trying these out this next cycle?

I've never used one, but I had heard about some couples using them after they bd so nothing comes back out. Hopefully that helps a little...

STILL waiting on AF! I'm not surer how I will do if I don't get my period on the provera. I will be über pissed! I haven't had a mature follicle yet and all the injections are just waiting for me. The worst part is that I keep feeling like I started....but nothing. Leaving me feeling like I'm loco!!!

Ugh i know that feeling!!! I am waiting for mine to start so I can begin the process of getting knocked up on christmas :)

Lets do the AF dance! :thumbup:

VERY!!!

do any of you know anything about soft cups?? Im thinking about trying these out this next cycle?

I've never used one, but I had heard about some couples using them after they bd so nothing comes back out. Hopefully that helps a little...

Yeah I have read about alot of women using them.. I just googles them & it seems pretty easy. I may go buy some this weekend.

LDizzy where are you in your cycle? I see lots of bding in your future! haha!

typea--- when should AF start for you??? i don't often wish for this, but i'm hoping she shows soon!!

Lei- i have heard in other threads of people using soft cups and it being successful! actually i think one lady if i remember correctly conceived twins while using them! crazy!!

Does anyone know for sure if it is safe to have a cavity filled while pregnant? I read online that it isn't safe in the 1st trimester and that something in the filling could cause birth defects. So I called my doctor this morning and the nurse said I could go ahead and have it filled. I know I should listen to the nurse but after reading all that stuff, I'm a little paranoid. I'm thinking of just post-poning the dentist appointment to February to be on the safe side. What do you all think?

Does anyone know for sure if it is safe to have a cavity filled while pregnant? I read online that it isn't safe in the 1st trimester and that something in the filling could cause birth defects. So I called my doctor this morning and the nurse said I could go ahead and have it filled. I know I should listen to the nurse but after reading all that stuff, I'm a little paranoid. I'm thinking of just post-poning the dentist appointment to February to be on the safe side. What do you all think?

Have you checked with your dentist to see what they would recommend? ( Im confused if you called your obgyn or dentist lol) In the end hun its your body & if you dont feel comfortable then I would say to wait :)

Lei - Twins would be so awesome...but yes a little scary too!

LDizzy - Thats what I did as well - bought a huge pack of O tests and HPT's so I wouldn't run out. They are much cheaper in bulk! Have a great time at your Christmas party tonight!

TypeA - I hope AF comes soon for you so you can get it off your mind!

WTF.... AF is NEVER early.. I went to the bathroom to check my Cervix.. Still high & closed.. but when I wiped there was a little bit of pink!! NOOOOO AF go AWAY!! =(

Lei, remember Grateful's temp dropped the day before AF and she still got a BFP. I say if your temp is still above cover line tomorrow, test. You never know. And MMMMMM beer!!! I've been craving one for months and I can't wait... Sigh...

Hopin4, honestly sleeping has been horrible hahaha. I've been sooo miserable and this last week has just been worse and its not just while I sleep now. It feels like someone ran over my pubic bone and crushed it :( I'm not sure how common this is but I haven't heard of other girls with this problem. Rolling over, walking, or even just moving my legs nearly puts me in tears. I don't know how I'm going to make it lol. But one day at a time I suppose. For now, I'm stuck on the couch and not moving my legs unless this place is on fire. Sorry for the rant haha I try and keep my complaints on the minimum, but this ones a killer.

Grateful, you'll be fine! All they use to numb you is novacaine which is totally safe and the filling itself is fine. Your little bean isn't getting nutrients from you yet either if it eases your mind a little. He/she is living off a yolk sac for the first few months. Most doctors even say its still safe to drink because LO doesn't get anything from you until around 12 weeks (I didn't risk THAT though). The only no-no at the dentist is x-rays.

OK Ladies. Blood results came back. Positive. 29.8, now we want to see that number double by monday!

WTF.... AF is NEVER early.. I went to the bathroom to check my Cervix.. Still high & closed.. but when I wiped there was a little bit of pink!! NOOOOO AF go AWAY!! =(

Remember, Implantation is 6-12 DPO. So might be spotting from Implantation. If it is your test will not be positive for another 3-4 days. So unless you get AF you're not out until next week!

Lei, remember Grateful's temp dropped the day before AF and she still got a BFP. I say if your temp is still above cover line tomorrow, test. You never know. And MMMMMM beer!!! I've been craving one for months and I can't wait... Sigh...

Hopin4, honestly sleeping has been horrible hahaha. I've been sooo miserable and this last week has just been worse and its not just while I sleep now. It feels like someone ran over my pubic bone and crushed it :( I'm not sure how common this is but I haven't heard of other girls with this problem. Rolling over, walking, or even just moving my legs nearly puts me in tears. I don't know how I'm going to make it lol. But one day at a time I suppose. For now, I'm stuck on the couch and not moving my legs unless this place is on fire. Sorry for the rant haha I try and keep my complaints on the minimum, but this ones a killer.

Awww sorry to hear your in so much pain Jenna. Won't be long now. It will all be so worth it when you see your little one. Atleast you get to stay laying down! Thats good :thumbup:

LDizzy where are you in your cycle? I see lots of bding in your future! haha!

typea--- when should AF start for you??? i don't often wish for this, but i'm hoping she shows soon!!

Lei- i have heard in other threads of people using soft cups and it being successful! actually i think one lady if i remember correctly conceived twins while using them! crazy!!

Lol, I am on CD15, I finished my day five pill of fermara on Dec 2! So I am bding my little heart out. I have been OPKing and temping since CD12. I am supossed to call the RE one week after the + OPK to do labs. Fun stuff!

BTW, what CD did you do a HPT?

Only thing would scare me is what it would do to my body lmao!!! With DD I got lucky & got no stretch marks whatsoeve & I pray when I have another I dont again.. Then again Ill go through anything just to have another baby or babies

That and, multiple pregnancies can have lots of complications! It would just stress me out I think. But if I were blessed with more than one I would obviously embrace it, as we all would!!! Going through fertility issues is not easy, and if you conceived twins it would just be twice the blessing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->