February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Jenna it would make it sometime in september but I think towards the ends lol.

Yes she is here... yesterday she was really light & today is the same. Blahhh!

Momof1- yes I'm trying all natural since the femara didn't help at all but come February we are grabbing the bull by the horns & going full force :) I pray those injectable did the trick for you! Fxed

There's no fun holidays in September... But baby's birthday will be the holiday!! :]

This is the last finishing touch for Draven's room. I had a lot of fun painting these lol. Saved tons of money too, these things are expensive as hell if you want to buy them already made! They're like $10 a letter. Gotta love craft stores :D Plus it gave me something to do.

Attachments

• IMAG1134.jpg
    IMAG1134.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 4
There's no fun holidays in September... But baby's birthday will be the holiday!! :]

This is the last finishing touch for Draven's room. I had a lot of fun painting these lol. Saved tons of money too, these things are expensive as hell if you want to buy them already made! They're like $10 a letter. Gotta love craft stores :D Plus it gave me something to do.

LOL Is Labor Day not a fun holiday?! :haha:

Did Hopin4ABump ever say what her beta results was?

I've not been around due to getting ready for Friday an the holidays an meeting Monday.

Grateful what about your beta results?

Oh you're right!! Duhh :dohh: This last Labor Day my friend and I tried soooo hard to jump start her labor, but it didn't work lol.

Jenna I love the letters .. when I get my bfp Ill have you do my babies name lol :)

Ahhhh yes labor day is the only one but I think its in the beginning of the month. My nephews birthday is sept 16 & it would have my edd around the 29th.

Sorry Ladies, terribly busy weekend!

@Jenna: love the letters and that you did it yourself, good way of keeping busy and saving some money!

@Biggerfamily: glad you're not giving up on your dream of another baby

@Lei: the more in fall your baby will be there, the better! Nobody wants to be put in a stroller in Texas summer heat!

@Hopin & @grateful: hello :) how are you? How is your little ball of cells doing?

I am doing good, really hot still, I told my hubby it feels like I swallowed a ball of fire and its now burning in my uterus. It just feels like all my energy is in that body region. I have sensitive smell and my breasts are a bit sensitive. Other than that I am doing good. But of course I am nervous, hoping everything will go smoothly and praying for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy "fireball" :)

For those of you that enjoy praying, I read a about a Saint named Gianna. She is the saint of pregnant women and babies. So direct your prayers to her, very inspirational story to her...

GOOD MORNING bnb ladies. Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

I spent my weekend finishing up my Christmas shopping and wrapping ALL of the gifts. That's exhausting!!!

AF arrived this morning. FINALLY! Ready to start my injections on Wednesday!!!

TypeA- FINALLY!!! we wil hopefully be pretty close this cycle then!! Wahoo :happydance:

Allika- Sorry about the fireball but hopefully it will get better! Thanks for the info on Prayer. That is something I do on a daily basis. Couldnt hurt :)

VERY!!!

do any of you know anything about soft cups?? Im thinking about trying these out this next cycle?

I've never used one, but I had heard about some couples using them after they bd so nothing comes back out. Hopefully that helps a little...

L-Dizzy- I ovulate the beginning of this week wooo hoo when do you test sunshine?

Lei- I used soft cups and pre-seed for 4 months way back but no luck, however I heard from many ladies that they worked for them so goodluck sweets!:hugs:

I did an OPK on Saturday and it was + and I had a temp. spike on Sunday. So it looks like we're pretty close if you're ovulating at the begining of the week!

Oh you're right!! Duhh :dohh: This last Labor Day my friend and I tried soooo hard to jump start her labor, but it didn't work lol.

Grandparents day is in September! Oh and my birthday, you know it's celebrated here in Oklahoma, true story! :winkwink:

Good morning everyone! (almost afternoon)...it has taken me this long to wake up this morning witout my usual coffee. LOL

This weekend DH and I finished up Christmas shopping...it actually went very smoothly, I was surprised!

Going for blood work on Tuesday at 4:00 p.m. so sort of anxious for that.

How is everyone feeling today? Is everyone ready for the upcoming holidays?

TypeA: Fiiiiinally! So glad you didn't have to do a second round of provera. Now lets get this party started! :happydance:

You're all getting your Christmas shopping finished and I haven't even started lol!! I'm so bad at this :dohh: I always do it last minute.

Jenna Im right there with you lol! I get paid friday & since the kiddos with be with their other parents DH & I are gonna go splurge. Im pretty excited & then next week my friend is going to do our family portraits (she just doesnt know it yet) lmao!

LDIZZY- thats true!!! We celebrate here (mainly in the schools). Would be a great gift for my mom & Dad

I called to schedule my baseline ultrasound and bloodwork but they are so busy I have to go in tomorrow CD2 for everything. I'll know more then.

I'm a little nervous because we don't get to see the dr. But I'm hoping everything goes smoothly and we get a chance this cycle! We will see

VERY!!!

do any of you know anything about soft cups?? Im thinking about trying these out this next cycle?

I've never used one, but I had heard about some couples using them after they bd so nothing comes back out. Hopefully that helps a little...

L-Dizzy- I ovulate the beginning of this week wooo hoo when do you test sunshine?

Lei- I used soft cups and pre-seed for 4 months way back but no luck, however I heard from many ladies that they worked for them so goodluck sweets!:hugs:

I did an OPK on Saturday and it was + and I had a temp. spike on Sunday. So it looks like we're pretty close if you're ovulating at the begining of the week!
test on Christmas Eve :o)

Yay I hope we end up being bump buddies!:happydance: ;o) I ovulate TODAY and

Jenna, I love them absolutely adorable! Crafty lil thang :winkwink:

Sorry Ladies, terribly busy weekend!

@Jenna: love the letters and that you did it yourself, good way of keeping busy and saving some money!

@Biggerfamily: glad you're not giving up on your dream of another baby

@Lei: the more in fall your baby will be there, the better! Nobody wants to be put in a stroller in Texas summer heat!

@Hopin & @grateful: hello :) how are you? How is your little ball of cells doing?

I am doing good, really hot still, I told my hubby it feels like I swallowed a ball of fire and its now burning in my uterus. It just feels like all my energy is in that body region. I have sensitive smell and my breasts are a bit sensitive. Other than that I am doing good. But of course I am nervous, hoping everything will go smoothly and praying for a healthy pregnancy and a healthy "fireball" :)

For those of you that enjoy praying, I read a about a Saint named Gianna. She is the saint of pregnant women and babies. So direct your prayers to her, very inspirational story to her...

I am all about praying to the saints and I will pray to Gianna for you! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->