February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Lol, I am on CD15, I finished my day five pill of fermara on Dec 2! So I am bding my little heart out. I have been OPKing and temping since CD12. I am supossed to call the RE one week after the + OPK to do labs. Fun stuff!

BTW, what CD did you do a HPT?

Awesome!! You should be O'ing any day now! I o'd CD16. Let us know when you get your + opk!!

I did a HPT on 9DPO and cried my eyes out because it was negative. Then I took another one 11DPO and that's when I got the faint positive. I've taken one every single day since too, except for today.

WTF.... AF is NEVER early.. I went to the bathroom to check my Cervix.. Still high & closed.. but when I wiped there was a little bit of pink!! NOOOOO AF go AWAY!! =(

Remember, Implantation is 6-12 DPO. So might be spotting from Implantation. If it is your test will not be positive for another 3-4 days. So unless you get AF you're not out until next week!

Thanks I really hope thats the case but if not its okay!! On to the next month

if yall are interested lol..

I went to the potty cause my stomach is still cramping.. well earlier when I wiped & saw the pink I put in a light tampon just in case.. (usually when I start cramping AF goes on full force)

Well I went right now thinking it was going to be heavy & nothing.. The blood was dark red like it was old but my stomach is still cramping. Ughhhhh Why!

WTF.... AF is NEVER early.. I went to the bathroom to check my Cervix.. Still high & closed.. but when I wiped there was a little bit of pink!! NOOOOO AF go AWAY!! =(

Remember, Implantation is 6-12 DPO. So might be spotting from Implantation. If it is your test will not be positive for another 3-4 days. So unless you get AF you're not out until next week!

Thanks I really hope thats the case but if not its okay!! On to the next month

:hugs: How's it going Lei? Any other signs of AF?

Ok we posted at the same time! Weird. So you're saying there was only the pink when you wiped earlier and the nothing since??

I want you to remember that I had this same thing right before i got my bfp. You remember?

I went to the potty cause my stomach is still cramping.. well earlier when I wiped & saw the pink I put in a light tampon just in case.. (usually when I start cramping AF goes on full force)

Well I went right now thinking it was going to be heavy & nothing.. The blood was dark red like it was old but my stomach is still cramping. Ughhhhh Why!

That is weird Lei! Well Hopin had the spotting and I had the temp drop just like you. So it's not OVER until it's OVER! (And if it's over...then there is BEER :winkwink:)

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ok we posted at the same time! Weird. So you're saying there was only the pink when you wiped earlier and the nothing since??

I want you to remember that I had this same thing right before i got my bfp. You remember?

To weird!
Yeah but im not sure if the pink is from me digging around lol. Usually when af is due my cervix is low, soft & open & its still pretty high & closed.

I remember & you were so sure it was AF... I just cant help but think Im out since its been forever. Even though this isnt normal for me im not really trying to get my hopes up. I had a break down earliEr when I saw it at work because I JUST dont get... WHY NOT ME... Ahhhh okay im gonna stop with the negative nancy stuff cause ill start crying again hahah!! POSITIVE THOUGHTS :)

That is weird Lei! Well Hopin had the spotting and I had the temp drop just like you. So it's not OVER until it's OVER! (And if it's over...then there is BEER :winkwink:)

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Love that Beer at the end!! Thanks doll!!

JENNA--- once you have Draven (if im not pregnant by then... ) We will do beer over the computer when you start planning to have another one :haha:

To weird!
Yeah but im not sure if the pink is from me digging around lol. Usually when af is due my cervix is low, soft & open & its still pretty high & closed.

I remember & you were so sure it was AF... I just cant help but think Im out since its been forever. Even though this isnt normal for me im not really trying to get my hopes up. I had a break down earliEr when I saw it at work because I JUST dont get... WHY NOT ME... Ahhhh okay im gonna stop with the negative nancy stuff cause ill start crying again hahah!! POSITIVE THOUGHTS :)

YES GIRL - POSITIVE thoughts!!!! Whatever happens, just trust it. :flower:

Thank you ladies for being so supportive! :hugs: If it wasn't for you all I would drive DH crazy lol! <3 You all are truly amazing & Im so lucky to have you all here for me.

Thank you ladies for being so supportive! :hugs: If it wasn't for you all I would drive DH crazy lol! <3 You all are truly amazing & Im so lucky to have you all here for me.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I appreciate you all too - I would also drive my DH nuts talking about everything...he listens for a few minutes but then thats it. LOL

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I appreciate you all too - I would also drive my DH nuts talking about everything...he listens for a few minutes but then thats it. LOL

Lol mines the same!!! I know he doesnt know what to say when he responds with " well what do your bnb girls think?" Lol thats when I say... "well let me ask " haahah

To weird!

OMG I know, I was SO SURE it was AF it wasn't even funny! I even called in to refill my Clomid script (actually the pharmacy called me today to remind me of it and everything) so yep! I think I said to you guys a thousand times "Thanks ladies, but I know it's AF...I know my body" etc etc.

I totally understand how you're feeling though. I know it's not easy watching others around you get pregnant (even in cyberspace), especially on a thread here to support fertility issues. WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!!! <3 <3 <3

Not to butt in but you can't tell by your cervix. My RE said it don't tell you anything but your at the risk of giving yourself a bad infection.

Good Luck hope you get a BFP soon.

AFM: Studing recipes for school.

Not to butt in but you can't tell by your cervix. My RE said it don't tell you anything but your at the risk of giving yourself a bad infection.

Good Luck hope you get a BFP soon.

AFM: Studing recipes for school.

I check my cervix throughout my cycle! Im not sure about your RE but my FS actually told me it would be helpful.

I could see where you would think it could give you an infection but I wash my hands before I do it as well as wear gloves to protect myself. Everyones cervix is different throughout their cycle so usually they do recommend checking it through out your cycle. Since checking mine.. before AF it becomes very low, soft & opens up. In my fertile period it is very high, soft & open. I have actually found it very helpful in ttc. :)

Ok never mind what I said then..

Thought would say what RE said. OK I hush. I'm thinking of giving up on TTC as my dam RE people not in an I can't get in answers. I'm about ready to stop TTC anymore.

Good Luck to you all an may you all get your wish.

I'm thinking of being done.

Ok never mind what I said then..

Thought would say what RE said. OK I hush. I'm thinking of giving up on TTC as my dam RE people not in an I can't get in answers. I'm about ready to stop TTC anymore.

Good Luck to you all an may you all get your wish.

I'm thinking of being done.

Oh Im not saying that they are wrong or what not, most doctors have different opinions on things.

Speaking for myself it has been very beneficial :D

Lei keep us posted over the weekend! I will be checking in on you <3

VERY!!!

do any of you know anything about soft cups?? Im thinking about trying these out this next cycle?

I've never used one, but I had heard about some couples using them after they bd so nothing comes back out. Hopefully that helps a little...

L-Dizzy- I ovulate the beginning of this week wooo hoo when do you test sunshine?

Lei- I used soft cups and pre-seed for 4 months way back but no luck, however I heard from many ladies that they worked for them so goodluck sweets!:hugs:

Hopin4 I tried reading through the threads but didn't see anything about your doc appointment, it's probably right under my chin lol but how was it. I have only been able to come on here at nights so it is so hard to keep up with you ladies but zi love reading everything when I do :hugs: to you all!

Lei- That doesn't sound like AF bleeding to me, maybe a little bean is getting ready to sprout ;o), FXed for you!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->