February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Biggerfamily - Yes definately let us know how your scan goes on Friday!!

That is so sweet of you to bake homemade treats for the kids. We need more thoughtful people like you in the world. :flower:

Good luck with getting your mother home, I hope all goes smoothly.

OK ladies, I was so busy yesterday I didn't get a chance to really be on here much and I missed a LOT!!!! SOOOOOO here goes:

Lei so AF is here (booooo)... but no Clomid for you right? You're going all natural right now?

TypeA I'm really looking forward to hearing all about your appointment today! Let us know as soon as you are done with that, I'll be looking out for it!

LDizzy Happy 2WW! When are you testing? Christmas Eve? What a wonderful gift that would be!!

Jenna I LOVE the letters you made!!! How are you feeling hun?? I bet it's getting really hard to sleep now. Are you using a maternity pillow?

Allika Your numbers look great!! Do you go back in a couple of days? When will your first u/s be?

Grateful Happy bloodwork day!! Will you get results tomorrow or today? Hopefully the blood test confirming the bfp will ease your mind a bit.

momof1 You're in your 2WW too, and everything looks so great!!! I cannot wait to hear the results Xmas eve, I hope you'll post them on here even with the holiday rush!

biggerfamily 3 more days until your scan!! What a sweet person you are for baking those cookies for the community <3

I THINK that covers everyone!! I just want to say I am SO HAPPY I have you ladies!!! Oh and, 14 days until Christmas! That's crazy!

Allika Your numbers look great!! Do you go back in a couple of days? When will your first u/s be?

There you are, Hopin! I was worried about you! How are you feeling? Did you ever get results from your Blood test?

No, I will not go in until next week Thursday. On Thursday I leave for 2 weeks vacation to Europe, so my Dr wants to do an U/S before we fly just to be sure that everything is at the right spot.

There you are, Hopin! I was worried about you! How are you feeling? Did you ever get results from your Blood test?

No, I will not go in until next week Thursday. On Thursday I leave for 2 weeks vacation to Europe, so my Dr wants to do an U/S before we fly just to be sure that everything is at the right spot.

Yeah, I was MIA because yesterday at work was CRAZY for me!! I'm feeling fine! Just tired. I'm ready for bed at like 8 these days! I got the results from my bloodwork, confirming the pregnancy. I was 3w4d at the time of the tests and my progesterone was at 36, my betas were at 77. I did some research and it seems the 'norm' varies so much, that it's kind of useless information unless you are being monitored regularly.

I'm just going to assume the best! :)

I'm really debating on testing or just waiting for AF. But since this is my first time using Femara, I will probably break down and test around the 21st.

I hope that the holidays are treating everyone well!!!!! I love reading updates and enjoy chatting on here. Thanks for being here.

Hey ladies im silently rooting you all on!
Don't think im ignoring anyone... just keeping quiet until I have something to update on.. Until then Ill just stalk :)

Hopin4, I never ended up getting a maternity pillow because I have tons of regular ones that work all the same if not better. Sleep is awful, of course lol. Especially with the SPD but I'm managing. Have an appointment today and we'll be doing the strep B testing, oh joy lol. And appointments are going to be scheduled weekly now, that means we're getting ready to wrap up this pregnancy!

So I called my OBGYN because ever since I went off my femara I have been having pains.. Even before & after O.. They think the medicine may have caused me to get a cyst on my ovary & thats what is causing the pain.. Its getting to the point where its making my legs achey so they made me an appt this afternoon to have an ultrasound done. I just hope its nothing bad =(

:hugs:Lei I will be praying for you, for sure - what time is your appointment? Please update us as soon as you get out!! <3 Is femara known to cause this? I'm not very familiar...

Lei-Oh no! Hopefully it's nothing! Let us know how everything went when you get back from your appointment.

Hopin4, I never ended up getting a maternity pillow because I have tons of regular ones that work all the same if not better. Sleep is awful, of course lol. Especially with the SPD but I'm managing. Have an appointment today and we'll be doing the strep B testing, oh joy lol. And appointments are going to be scheduled weekly now, that means we're getting ready to wrap up this pregnancy!

Jenna - its so exciting that you are getting down to your last appointments! I can't wait to see your little guy :happydance: (and for you to be able to sleep better again....well.....maybe.) :dohh: LOL

So I called my OBGYN because ever since I went off my femara I have been having pains.. Even before & after O.. They think the medicine may have caused me to get a cyst on my ovary & thats what is causing the pain.. Its getting to the point where its making my legs achey so they made me an appt this afternoon to have an ultrasound done. I just hope its nothing bad =(

Lei - I hope its nothing major at all. Thinking of you...let us know how it goes at the doctor.

My appt is at 3 austin time! Im Femara isnt known this cause it but the clomid is. Im really hoping that the clomid didnt cause one & then me being on femara caused it to get bigger. Im not even sure if thats possible but we will see today. My obgyn I just switched to is on maternity leave.. GO FIGURE HUH lol.. So I will being seeing another lady but the Dr. Im seeing today .. I have seen before. She would see me when I was pregnant with DD when my regular doc was out.

Fast Update...

Just got off the phone with RE office asking questions about WHY having a scan on Friday day 11 an they said reason doing a scan on day 11 is to see how close I'm at having a surge an if I'm pretty close they will have the nurses an on stand by for the weekend an when I get a + on my opk test call them an they will do the IUI over the weekend. They just want to be ready in case have to do the IUI over the weekend. So for now things are up in the air not sure if IUI be on weekend or Monday. I told the nurse that my mother is coming home Monday an if have to do a IUI on Monday then what? She said we can work around that just relax an don't worry things will work out. So I'm trying to relax an if you all will pray things go good Friday. I didn't tell the nurse the femara making me cramp a lot more as last night for 2 hrs I cramped really good in ovaries which I know my ovaries are working over time now. Just hope to have 2 follies this time.

How is everyone doing today?

Hope you all are doing good. I'm Waiting on UPS to show up an my phone to be turned off for 2 hrs today to switch things over to another number. :wacko: So most this day is going to be busy busy.

hopin4- How are your beta numbers sweets:thumbup:?

Jenna- The epidural will be your BFF :happydance:

typeA- I was on cycle day 14 when my eggs were 18,18 and 22. Be sure to fill us in on your ultrasound and gl at your IUI :babydust: coming your way!

Lei- That is very scary Fxed that everything is ok for you[-o&lt;

Biggerfamily- That is so nice of you! What a good spirit you have!:flower:

AFM- I took the trigger shot yesterday and low and behold I woke up with cramping on my left side ( where my three big eggies were), proceeded to have some good ol BD and a cup of coffee:haha:; ahhhhhh what a lovely morning :coffee:. I am going to start cutting out caffeine in hopes that it helps the process along. I pulled into starbucks and ordered my "usual" only defaf, the lady knows me well and asked if I was pregnant lol "not yet, I said" :dohh:. So more Bding tonight, tomorrow and the next day then my hoo haa will be out of commission for a while:haha:. I wish it didn't feel like such a chore :wacko:. I have some pretty Chirstmas lingerie I am going to try on for size tonight:blush: (prob tmi but I love girl talk)

biggerfamily I am praying for you!!! FX'd!!

momof1 my numbers aren't being monitored so I'm just keeping my fx'd that all is well! i won't know anything more until Jan 8th when i go for an u/s!

momof1 meant to say maybe the xmas lingerie would spice things up a bit!!! I'm sure my DH would love it if I did that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->