February 2013 Testers + clomid/ Femara

Lei- I'm so glad nothing was wrong at the OB. Although I've had that same feeling that I wish they would find something so we could fix it and move on!!!

So I had my first injection last night....50iu of Follistim. It didn't hurt until my DH. Went to take the needle out and turned to get something on the counter...which made the needle move and then he pulled it out. It did hurt afterwards where the injection was, but it wasn't that bad. I'm not sure I'm looking forward to having these injections every night. And the nurse said she's seen people have to take injections for a month because they go low and slow with PCOS patients. Ugh! But I'm prayerful this will do the trick. I take 25iu tonight and then 50iu the next alternating until Sunday morning when I go in for blood work and see if they will adjust my dosage any.

I hope everyone is gearing up for the holidays! I feel like its getting close and everyone is stressed racing to get everything done. So everywhere is crowded!

Haha Lei I like the new picture!!!

Lol thanks :) Those are my babies.. these two are something else & insisted on dressing like santa & the little elf. I figured it was perfect for christmas lol

Lei- I'm so glad nothing was wrong at the OB. Although I've had that same feeling that I wish they would find something so we could fix it and move on!!!

So I had my first injection last night....50iu of Follistim. It didn't hurt until my DH. Went to take the needle out and turned to get something on the counter...which made the needle move and then he pulled it out. It did hurt afterwards where the injection was, but it wasn't that bad. I'm not sure I'm looking forward to having these injections every night. And the nurse said she's seen people have to take injections for a month because they go low and slow with PCOS patients. Ugh! But I'm prayerful this will do the trick. I take 25iu tonight and then 50iu the next alternating until Sunday morning when I go in for blood work and see if they will adjust my dosage any.

I hope everyone is gearing up for the holidays! I feel like its getting close and everyone is stressed racing to get everything done. So everywhere is crowded!

Ouch that sounds painful.. You give it in your bum right??? Are they going to have you alternate sides atleast so it doesnt hurt to much. Oh man when we do IUI we are going to do injections.. Now im scared for DH to do it lol!

Its in your stomach. I think it's just because it was new and DH was trying to get me something to press on the spot after he took it out. And that's why it moved. He felt really bad. The feeling last for about 2 mins. And I think we did pretty good considering this was our first time. I feel no side effects or anything though...which is super nice! This may sound crazy but it was nice knowing I could do this instead of taking a pill and hoping that it would work.

I think I would definitely take injections with your IUI! Lol. I'm not sure how I responded yet so I'm not giving you a definite recommendation! Ha!

I am trying to be positive about this but it looks like this cycle might put a damper in our Xmas travel plans. Luckily my parents are understanding. But when you are having to go to the dr every third day it's kinda hard to go anywhere!! But if we get a baby out of the deal it will be worth it!

Lei- when is the estimated month you'll try IUI?

For some reason I'm not apprehensive about the IUI. I was deathly scared of the HSG which was nothing....so I'm figuring the IUI can't be that bad!

Its in your stomach. I think it's just because it was new and DH was trying to get me something to press on the spot after he took it out. And that's why it moved. He felt really bad. The feeling last for about 2 mins. And I think we did pretty good considering this was our first time. I feel no side effects or anything though...which is super nice! This may sound crazy but it was nice knowing I could do this instead of taking a pill and hoping that it would work.

I think I would definitely take injections with your IUI! Lol. I'm not sure how I responded yet so I'm not giving you a definite recommendation! Ha!

I am trying to be positive about this but it looks like this cycle might put a damper in our Xmas travel plans. Luckily my parents are understanding. But when you are having to go to the dr every third day it's kinda hard to go anywhere!! But if we get a baby out of the deal it will be worth it!

Lei- when is the estimated month you'll try IUI?

For some reason I'm not apprehensive about the IUI. I was deathly scared of the HSG which was nothing....so I'm figuring the IUI can't be that bad!

I was scared when I had my HSG done cause I read so many horror stories lol! Oh for some reason I thought it was in the rear.. I give injections all day but I think i may have dh do mine as well lol. We are planning IUI in feb with injections :) Im super excited!!

Let's talk about things that cheered us up when we weren't able to conceive. We need to set the vibe for a good mood during BDing and 2 WWs for the Ladies here.

I was always cheered up by the thought of comparing our baby to food.

If you're hungry and you want something to eat, you can go to McDonalds and can get something fast like Chicken Nuggets or you can go buy a nice Prime Rib and roast it slowly. You will be really hungry because it takes so long for the Prime Rib to cook....but the feeling of a long cooking meal vs Fast Food is often worth it in the end. Anybody can go pick up Chicken Nuggets at McDonalds but cooking Prime Rib requests a little bit more skills to it.

Me, Hopin and Grateful are cooking Prime Rib. I just rubbed in the Spices, it's in the oven....and I can smell it! Lei and some of the others have all the right ingredients but are waiting for a nice pan to put it on before shuffing it in the oven. Maybe Santa will bring it!

Some dont know yet what spices they need to make up the seasoning.

But we are all making Prime Rib....no cheap Chicken Nugget crap! :)

Oh Jenna! Yours is looking so good already....I think it might be done soon!

So those that are blessed with their BFPs ....when are you going to change your descriptions to say "expecting"? It's so exciting!!!!

So those that are blessed with their BFPs ....when are you going to change your descriptions to say "expecting"? It's so exciting!!!!

I'm not sure when I will. Maybe after my first u/s? I just don't know! I don't want to jinx myself! I'm silly like that.

allika I absolutely LOVE THAT!!! <3 You always have a great way of putting things.. Although you made me hungry lol!!! :haha:

Hopin- Im the same way about jinxing myself...

Jenna I smell your prime rib & its ready to come out!

Allika - I love it! What a great way to think about it. :flower:

TypeA - Not sure either when I will change my status. Not feeling comfortable enough to do it yet...

Thanks goodness I just ate lunch or I would be STARVING right now all this talk of Prime Rib!!!

Let's talk about things that cheered us up when we weren't able to conceive. We need to set the vibe for a good mood during BDing and 2 WWs for the Ladies here.

I was always cheered up by the thought of comparing our baby to food.

If you're hungry and you want something to eat, you can go to McDonalds and can get something fast like Chicken Nuggets or you can go buy a nice Prime Rib and roast it slowly. You will be really hungry because it takes so long for the Prime Rib to cook....but the feeling of a long cooking meal vs Fast Food is often worth it in the end. Anybody can go pick up Chicken Nuggets at McDonalds but cooking Prime Rib requests a little bit more skills to it.

Me, Hopin and Grateful are cooking Prime Rib. I just rubbed in the Spices, it's in the oven....and I can smell it! Lei and some of the others have all the right ingredients but are waiting for a nice pan to put it on before shuffing it in the oven. Maybe Santa will bring it!

Some dont know yet what spices they need to make up the seasoning.

But we are all making Prime Rib....no cheap Chicken Nugget crap! :)

Oh Jenna! Yours is looking so good already....I think it might be done soon!

I love your outlook, that's such a great way to put it! We're making beautiful feasts here so it takes extra time and love and patience but in the end it'll be so much better than if we just had chicken nuggets. Lol my prime rib so close its driving me nuts. I've been smelling it this whole time and now I just want to jump in and take it out. Still needs a few last finishing touched though before its juuust right.

:sleep::sleep::sleep: I am about to fall asleep at my desk at work y'all!!!!!! :sleep::sleep::sleep:

I am soooo with you. Each day at work is feeling like eternity... :sleep:

I am pathetic the past few days...all I can think about is getting in bed and sleeping. Feeling very unmotivated. I'm gonna have 11 days off at Christmas and I cannot WAIT!!!!!!

I am pathetic the past few days...all I can think about is getting in bed and sleeping. Feeling very unmotivated. I'm gonna have 11 days off at Christmas and I cannot WAIT!!!!!!

I'm jealous! My DH is off all next week and that makes me jealous too! I'll be slavin' away at work! haha!

I am tired and bored too...my mind keeps wandering off....ugh what a drag! Are we at the 12 week mark yet?

Everytime I go to the Bathroom I am amazed that I dont see pink or red...its crazy you'd think after TTCing for 17months I could just relax and enjoy the fact that I am pregnant....But relaxing is hard when you're worrying.

Good morning my bnb ladies!!! :flower:

Anyone have anything good going on today? I know we have a week or so before we have any testers. What's new in the neighborhood today?

Good morning my bnb ladies!!! :flower:

Anyone have anything good going on today? I know we have a week or so before we have any testers. What's new in the neighborhood today?

Work Christmas party today - yeay! :happydance: Get to leave work an hour early, I'll take it!

We are having a christmas party here at work as well!!! Then tonight DD has her Christmas Recital so Im pretty excited about that. Tomorrow I am going in for a CT scan of my pelvis to see if maybe they can see something! My doc isnt getting her hopes up & thinks its just me. Who knows!

Yay for Christmas parties!!! OMG, Lei, my DS's Christmas Program was Tuesday night, so adorable all of the kindergarteners up there singing. Just adorable.
What time is your scan tomorrow!? I'm glad they are checking just to make sure. Be sure to let us know how that goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->