February 2015 Rainbows

mrs. lemon - I get back pain and cervix pains too. I don't think it's anything to worry about. I never had these symptoms in my miscarriages :shrug:.

Hey, I miss you girls!

Savvy-congrats on the twins!! So exciting.

Hope you are all doing well.

Hi baby feva! :flower:

Mrs lemon I get cervix pain I've had it with each pregnancy. I like to call it "fanny daggers" :haha:
Xx

"Fanny daggers" I love it, so descriptive! :haha:

I get the odd random pains like that too.

My mc was only 2 months ago so I remember well, it was nothing like that, so hopefully you're okay today mrslemon.

AFM, started calling the Glasgow new you beaut booking number at 8am (for the benefit of our future readers the new number for Glasgow is 0141 221 4005) and just got though then finally. So I have a booking appointment with a local area midwife, and a scan appointment for next month, if all goes well.

I also booked a private viability scan, but can't get it at a time where my partner can attend :nope: for the end of next week.

And, I initiated booking for the Harmony scan, performed at GCRM by the very nice Professor Cameron, which will occur in my 10th week if everything is still okay then. So I'm sharing the info also for the benefit of anyone else trying to get some decent maternity care in Glasgow (TIP - you need to spend your own money )

GCRM are charging over the odds IMO, at £650, but it's not worth the hassle to me of going to London (FMC will do it for £400) because 2 visits to London is 2 x 9 hour round trips. And the train fares will run me in the region of £250 anyway.

Been a busy morning:sleep:

Glad you've made some progress NorthStar, something to focus on!

Hope everyone is well? I feel super nauseous today and, although I've never had MS before, I'm taking it as a good sign. Hope it goes away though cos I'm an emetophobe!

Loving the term 'fanny daggers'! Pulling and stretching twinges are expected aren't they so it's probably just from all the running around, hope it's settled now MrsLemon. Hope you're also feeling better RaspberryK! :flower:

Felt a bit on the boaky side earlier and had to ditch my latte minibump, fully hoping I won't go off coffee altogether because this won't be pleasant for me or the people around me...!:growlmad:

Tuesday I left work early because I felt sick, but most of the time it's quite low level nausea, the headspins are more noticeable than anything else, damn near keeled over coming off the train yesterday morning :haha:

Am missing going to the gym though, I might have to take up some other forms of exercise. Not swimming though, swimming is shit :haha:

Thanks ladies Everything seems okay this morning.. still being sick so that`s a good sign..Those fanny daggers :)P) still around tho so glad its my half day and the weekend to relax :)

My stretch pains freak me out, too, Mrs. Lemon. But they usually only last a couple days at a time. Hope yours let up soon.

I've made a pact with dh, I get the lie in tomorrow because I've got the evening shift at work. I'm not going to stay awake otherwise.
I've told work so I'm on light duties only :-D
Xx

Fanny daggers :haha:. I love it. I've had a few of those today.

Hope you're coping ok babyfeva :hugs:.

Blessings and love, Babyfeva.
Off on vacation for a little. Good luck and healthy babies everyone.

hi may I join you?i found out last night im expecting #2 in febuary, roughly the 23rd,:winkwink: im also getting married in November so my little bean is a very happy surprise I tried for 4 years for my ds and we planned to wait until after the wedding for #2 but bean had other ideas cant wait to meet him/her just hope everything goes ok, how are you all feeling im very tired, boobs r sore a little, not much else to report so far

thanks ladies anyone else experiencing stretching pain ive been getting them on and off all day not very bad just little darting pains esp on my left side near my ribs strangely enough I know I had them with ds but don't remember them coming and going on one spot more r less

I've been feeling SOMETHING that I assume is stretching pains. Lol but I'm not sure.

Welcome bounceyboo. What you're feeling is normal.
I'm 6+3 today which is further along than I was when I miscarried in May. No problems so far. I hope it stays that way. My first ultrasound is on 17 July.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->