February 2015 Rainbows

Welcome bounceyboo. What you're feeling is normal.
I'm 6+3 today which is further along than I was when I miscarried in May. No problems so far. I hope it stays that way. My first ultrasound is on 17 July.

thanks for the advice, I feel fine so far today I think it was I had a rough evening with ds and oh was gone on a stag so I had no help and I had worked myself up a bit so I was I dunno maybe getting few niggles of pain more often becase of that? all is fine today so far :) cant wait for first tri to be over and relax and enjoy being pregnant :) I loved it last time cant wait for ds to be able to feel the baby move :)

Surprisingly, first tri is moving very fast for me. If everything is as it should be, there is a tiny heart beating in my belly and that's amazing! I love being pregnant, even if I am terrified at times.

thanks ladies anyone else experiencing stretching pain ive been getting them on and off all day not very bad just little darting pains esp on my left side near my ribs strangely enough I know I had them with ds but don't remember them coming and going on one spot more r less

I'm 5+2 as well, and I've been getting those stretching pains as well. Not so much as pain though, since things haven't completely shrunk from when we lost our daughter at 20 weeks this past January.

The bottom of my bump on the left side really hurts when I attempt to blow my nose. Guessing that's pretty normal during the stretching period. I've also been spotting light brown and sometimes very very light pink, but I'm assuming thats mostly from the low dose aspirin I'm on per consultants orders for blood clots.

I hope everyone is well!

Welcome new friends! I am back from vacation.

Anxious about my ultrasound for Tuesday. So nervous!

Good luck swan. I have to say I'm glad my first US is still a couple of weeks away. Not feeling the stress or anxiety yet and time is going by fast! Can't believe I'm almost 8 weeks!

It's really dragging here I feel like I've known a lifetime and it isn't getting any closer. I guess that's normal especially when the baby is due NEXT year.
Xx

hopefully the first tri will fly for us all I finally figured out my dates properly im 6 weeks today :)

Morning all, I've changed my private ultrasound to Saturday so my partner can come, it's costing another £60 (ouch) to go to a different place. But figure that good or bad, I want him there, I'll be 8+3 on that day. No way could I wait another 3-4 weeks for the NHS one.

Now I've booked and paid for it, I'm feeling quite nervous tbh :wacko:

Good luck to everyone going for US this week :flower:

On an unrelated note, strangely enough there's a massive government propaganda ad for the "No" campaign for our Scottish referendum coming up on my B&B this morning. So now I'm also pissed off that the government will waste my tax money on this, and the stupid leaflet everyone in the country got last week rather than proper ante natal care :growlmad:

It will be a big "yes" from me on September 18th.

Thank you!

I feel like I have known forEVER when it's only been a few weeks. I was feeling very hopeful since this pregnancy mimics my first pregnancy well. But now I am nervous! LOL. I'm much more attached to this pregnancy than I was with my losses, since I barely knew I was pregnant before I knew something was wrong.

I'm overanalyzing and losing my mind! :rofl:

How is everyone feeling??

so envious of all of you with scans approaching the 4th of August feels like a life time away... the TWW was nothing compared to this!!

I had a MC dream last night has anyone else had any?? they are terrifying :(

Swan, good luck tomorrow! I feel like I am losing my mind too. My hubby keeps telling me I need to quit worrying so much and know that everything is going to be fine.

NorthStar, it is worth the extra cost to have your partner there, hopefully the week will pass quickly for you!

I have my appointment with a new OB on Wednesday this week, I am hoping I am able to schedule an ultrasound like 2 weeks from now. I would be around 10+ weeks. I am going to be out of town for 10 days starting around week 11. Not sure what the typical schedule is like for frequency of ultrasounds since this is my first pregnancy, but I read that twins get more ultrasounds.

MrsLemon, :hugs: No m/c dreams, but I had a dream this morning that I went in our basement and someone grabbed me...I tried screaming but I couldn't. I woke up in a panic...no more naps for me today and there is no way I am going in the basement before my husband comes home. I am definitely having more vivid dreams that I actually remember the last few weeks, I just hate the scary ones!

I've had a couple of miscarriage dreams. But that was earlier in my pregnancy. Now just having a lot wacky dreams lol.

Thank you!

I feel like I have known forEVER when it's only been a few weeks. I was feeling very hopeful since this pregnancy mimics my first pregnancy well. But now I am nervous! LOL. I'm much more attached to this pregnancy than I was with my losses, since I barely knew I was pregnant before I knew something was wrong.

I'm overanalyzing and losing my mind! :rofl:

How is everyone feeling??

I feel like I have known for MONTHS! I'm definitely feeling very hopeful too! :thumbup: I'm feeling great but this fatigue is killing me lol

so envious of all of you with scans approaching the 4th of August feels like a life time away... the TWW was nothing compared to this!!

I had a MC dream a week or so ago. I woke up sweating and panicked and ran to the bathroom. It was so scary!

Usually I dream a lot, but I've been that knackered I can hardly remember a single dream of late!

Apparently pregnancy can cause sex dreams to the point of orgasm :winkwink:

I feel a bit cheated tbh :haha:

Hi Ladies! I just wanted to pop in with an update. I did mc this past weekend. I'm feeling very sad at the moment but also relieved to not be in limbo any more. It was very strange that my symptoms kept getting stronger right up until the day I started spotting?
Anyways good luck and sticky dust to everyone. May you all get your rainbows :)

I'm so sorry again marathongirl. Big hugs to you :hugs:.

I had one MC dream soon after my bfp...I woke up sooo sad and then super relieved! Since then I've just had really vivid, really weird dreams. They don't all stick but the feeling of "wtf was that?" is usually how I feel when I wake up now!

Has anyone else's ms kicked into full gear? My nausea was pretty vague and easy to ignore for the most part, but the last two days have been miserable! :sick: I seriously thought I was going to have to use the trash can in my office today, which would have been awful for my two office-mates! Not complaining now - signs are good - just sharing the experience. :)

I went from no nausea at all to pretty present YUCK feeling all day the past 2-3 days :sick:. I thought I was in the clear but it got me mid week 7!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->