February 2015 Rainbows

Thanks marathongirl, I know I will feel better once I pass 6 weeks and have my scan at 7 weeks.

I jumped the gun girls. I'm more than a little crazy today. I don't know if it's being PAL or my hormones or a combination. My ANSWER test was slightly lighter and I freaked out thinking it was over for me. Different brand test was actually a lot darker today than yesterday with the same urine. So I think it was the dumb test that had less dye in it. Anyway. Still pregnant! Haven't lost this one yet.

I will still be going in for one more beta this week to make sure either way so I can stop the progesterone if need be.

savvy - my boobs are still sore but they're not AS sore. So when I POAS this morning and the lined seemed a little light I thought that's it the combination of lighter test and loss of symptoms means loss #4 is upon me. So you are not alone! Though ironically, today was my strongest symptoms day. I can't get myself to eat anything I feel so sick.

Congrats mrs. lemon!

Confuzion- so glad to hear you are still preggo :)
My boobs aren't AS sore this

To finsh what I was saying.... My boobs aren't AS sore this pregnancy but I am still bf'ing so I'm not sure how this affects things? I had my first 2 kids 14 months apart so was nursing the whole pregnancy and don't remember really sore boobs? Anyone know or experience this?
My main symptom is just pure exhaustion

Confusion. Hang in there and stay positive. We're here for you.

Confuzion - glad the other test you used is darker and you have strong symptoms! Always good to put ur mind at ease!

Hallo ladies,

Can I join please? I am due 17th of Feb and I am a bit nervous. I just pray this is my sticky rainbow.

Confuzion - I am glad that the tests are showing up better and that you have more symptoms hun. We are bump buddies and will have our rainbows in Feb.

Angel baby_01 congrats we have the same due date <3

Are you ladies doing anything different this pregnancy just to be extra safe.

Im eating really healthy no junk at all (unlike the tiny bit last time)

Mrs. Lemon, that is lovely :) We are carrying our take home babies <3

I am taking aspirin and inofolic this time and did blood tests on insulin, progesterone and 11 other testings. Will hopefully get the results tomorrow when I go see my new obgyn. I also want to try eat more healthy, but stopping with exercises for the 1st trimester and will start again in my 2nd. With my pregnancy last year I think I over did it. :(

Angel baby_01 congrats we have the same due date <3

Are you ladies doing anything different this pregnancy just to be extra safe.

Im eating really healthy no junk at all (unlike the tiny bit last time)

I'm eating healither as well as drinking a crap ton of water haha I've done a bit of reading about water intake during pregnancy and have been floored by how MUCH is effected by inadequate intake of water. Even miscarriage! SO I've been doing my 96oz (3-4quarts) every day and am not pushing myself, allowing myself to take it easy until LO snuggles in super tight ;-)

oh and Mr husband has imposed a no sexy times rule!! as last time we had the night before the miscarriage and he has`nt forgiven himself so I understand :)

Different from last time for me is the baby aspirin, the progesterone supplements, and an extra 1000 mcg of folate (folic acid) a day. We haven't had sex since ovulation lol and I don't think we will until after our scan. I feel very bad though. Might have to take care of the poor guy some other way though he would never complain. I also stopped exercising out of paranoia though I worked out pretty hard during my tww and all seems to be ok so far.

Eating healthy also but I was with my other pregnancies too.

Kept saying I wouldn't pee on anymore sticks. But used my last cheapie today and it has actually made me feel much better. So glad I did it. Now that I'm out, I definitely won't be testing :haha:.

Welcome to the new Ladies :)
Hope everyone has had a great weekend! I'm sure there will be some scans soon. Fx'd for sticky beans!

I have to thank you ladies...I am going to bump up my water intake and I picked up a bottle of folic acid to take in addition to my vitamin. I guess it can't hurt.

I am also taking the progesterone supplement, which I hope is helping.

I fell asleep at 6.30 pm last night and slept for like 12 hours! I get exhausted!!

Hehe I can't keep my eyes open beyond 9pm in the evening and something very embarrassing to admit. I slept so good last night that I just woke in time to go to the toilet. Haha hubby thought it was funny. Oops!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->