February 2015 Rainbows

Dammit.....the ultrasound clinic just called and changed my ultrasound to the next day. I guess it is only 1 extra day but I'm impatient lol!!

Oh my gosh jbaby! I can't wait to hear all about it and hopefully see pics!

Katy - that's amazing! Congratulations! I definitely recommend holding back from the POAS! Caused me so much grief so now I tell everyone. Positive pregnancy test, yay you're pregnant, now put it away! Lol. I had days where it would be lighter than back to darker the next day ahh. Drove me nuts. Did a lot of crying. Upset my DH. It was awful and so not worth it.

WHATT!! Do they not know there's like a community of women waiting for this scan! :haha:. Grr. Guess I can wait an extra day too.

WHATT!! Do they not know there's like a community of women waiting for this scan! :haha:. Grr. Guess I can wait an extra day too.

Haha tell me about it!! Guess it's just an extra day bean can grow and make sure we can see it's hb! :)

Jbaby sorry to hear they pushed it back. That does sick but one more day for baby to grow. :)

Very true :) 1 day and 16 hours? The countdown continues.

Hi C,

I totally understand about the Feb Hearts. Don't know about the other ladies, but can you make a Feb 2015 Rainbow gif with hearts for the month of love for us? I mean, we are all carrying rainbows around Valentines :)

Aaaannnddd I will catch up soon. My phone battery is going, so will go on later today once it's charged. Hope you all have a lovely day! :)

Ive used up all my tests not purposefully so i wont think about them in the cupboard :)

they have all got darker :) so feeling very happy!! woken up and hour before my alarm clock though this morning!! never been so happy to be awoken early ha x

I definitely recommend holding back from the POAS! Caused me so much grief so now I tell everyone. Positive pregnancy test, yay you're pregnant, now put it away! Lol. I had days where it would be lighter than back to darker the next day ahh. Drove me nuts. Did a lot of crying. Upset my DH. It was awful and so not worth it.
I know exactly what you mean. I was like that in my last pregnancy. With my first, I only peed on two tests + digi.
With this one I might POAS a bit more often than that, but not like I did with my little :angel:. I'll also be doing a digi at 5 weeks. I never got to 3+last time.

I think I will stay with February Hearts (if this is a sticky bean of course). I agree with you that some are a bit difficult but others are very nice.

Hi ladies, can I join, got my BFP last week, and EDD would be 18 February.

It's only been 7 weeks since my loss (at 7.5 weeks) so I'm a nervous wreck, every time I go for a pee there's a moment of utter terror :dohh:

Ah ladies there's so many rainbows due in feb...

I'm totally with you on the poster in the ♡ group and I've not been posting much. I'm pretty nervous even though I'm trying to be positive until proven otherwise but I've got little in the way of reassurance at the moment other than my dark tests but they were dark with the mmc too.
I've got little/no symptoms too xx

Hi can I join? I'm 5 weeks I had 2 miscarriages close together and have been trying ever since. I'm so scared I'm feeling a bit positive today as I'm now 5 weeks which means I've passed the point of both my losses

Welcome to the new ladies :) congratulations!!!

I hope I wasn't too annoying yesterday on the hearts thread with all my posts about being dizzy/lightheaded. I do have to thank eme for posting suggestions for me. After a bunch of water, cooler temps and relaxing I started feeling much better.

I like this group because everyone here understands when we are a bit nervous during this time in the pregnancy. With my m/c back in December my line never got darker, so I am excited and addicted to seeing that line get really dark. I know I should stop since I would freak out if the line got lighter.

Jbaby, I am sorry you have to wait another day for your scan. Hoping it passing quickly.

Thanks!! Me too :)

You were definitely not annoying with your symptoms!

Has anyone else been suffering from lower backache? I've been trying to take it easy the last few days so not sure if it's just because I have been lying down loads ha

Thanks Jbaby, sometimes I feel too needy when I ask a bunch of questions and worry that others will find it annoying. I am pregnant with my first so I have no idea what to expect, especially since with my m/c I didn't have too many pregnancy symptoms other than nausea and a sore back. My OB's office was terrible to me so I never found out what happened.
I switched hospitals and found a new OB and he didn't want to do any testing, just told me to have sex...good thing he mentioned that, I didn't know we had to have sex to get pregnant! :dohh:
Finally decided I need to move on, get tested and figure out what was going on, we are in our early 30's...so we saw an RE, the next day I found out I was pregnant, they are amazing there and I am thankful to have such a great doctor and staff.

Dammit.....the ultrasound clinic just called and changed my ultrasound to the next day. I guess it is only 1 extra day but I'm impatient lol!!
:wacko: Ugh, that stinks!!! Well, NOW it's only one more sleep til your scan!!! :happydance:

:haha: Yes!!!

Hi ladies, can I join, got my BFP last week, and EDD would be 18 February.

It's only been 7 weeks since my loss (at 7.5 weeks) so I'm a nervous wreck, every time I go for a pee there's a moment of utter terror :dohh:

I know how you feel, I've been spotting ever since getting my BFP 1.5 weeks ago and it's driving me NUTS! I've never had spotting before in my life, I've got no cramps so I'm hanging on to hope that baby is just kickin' up "dust" as he/she settles in!

Ah ladies there's so many rainbows due in feb...

I'm totally with you on the poster in the ♡ group and I've not been posting much. I'm pretty nervous even though I'm trying to be positive until proven otherwise but I've got little in the way of reassurance at the moment other than my dark tests but they were dark with the mmc too.
I've got little/no symptoms too xx
I had wondered where you went, had me a little worried ;) my symptoms come and go, even varying throughout the day. When I first woke up this morning I thought to myself, "Crap, my sore boobs are gone!" then I got out of bed and did a little squeeze and I was like, nope! there they are!! haha I'm not having nausea so much as I'm having indigestion like a mad lady this time around!

I hope I wasn't too annoying yesterday on the hearts thread with all my posts about being dizzy/lightheaded. I do have to thank eme for posting suggestions for me. After a bunch of water, cooler temps and relaxing I started feeling much better.

I like this group because everyone here understands when we are a bit nervous during this time in the pregnancy. With my m/c back in December my line never got darker, so I am excited and addicted to seeing that line get really dark. I know I should stop since I would freak out if the line got lighter.

Jbaby, I am sorry you have to wait another day for your scan. Hoping it passing quickly.
Savvy not at ALL!!!!! I'm so glad you posted!!! If you look back a few pages you'll see who we're referring to, you probably can already guess anyways haha ;)

Has anyone else been suffering from lower backache? I've been trying to take it easy the last few days so not sure if it's just because I have been lying down loads ha

Yes, I was trying to fold laundry yesterday and about every 3 t-shirts I had to bend over and stretch it out it kept cramping up on me. It was more my middle back, but yeah, it's achy!

***And last but not least, WELCOME TO ALL THE NEW BFP'S!!!!!

I switched hospitals and found a new OB and he didn't want to do any testing, just told me to have sex...good thing he mentioned that, I didn't know we had to have sex to get pregnant! :dohh:

What a great suggestion!!! Maybe that's what we're all doing wrong :haha: ;) LoL I kid I kid

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->