February 2016 babies!!

butterfly1808

Mother of 1
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I have been trying for baby #2 for 4 years.
Went to the infertility doctor last month on the 20th and she had told me one of Fallopian tubes where swollen and that that is probably why I could get pregnant and she had said that the only way to get pregnant is to do a laparoscopy surgury, so me and my hubby decided not to actually try till then. I knew we had BD on the right days, so just for my sake even though I thought it would be - I decided to test, well what would you know a +!!!!! I am so overly joyed I cannot put it into words!!!

I am so excited to go on the new journey and I would love for you to join and as well as I would love to join yours! we can talk symptoms and what we are going through!
I would love to hear how you found out about your BFP!!! And what your symptoms right now?

I am due on the 28th I foudn out pretty early I will be 4 weeks tomorrow.

Congratz hun im due 4th feb i have nausea rly bad not been sick doh had slight cramps at 4 weeks also very constipated lol

I am eight weeks today with baby number 2. My daughter is 4. I miscarried at Easter then fell pregnant quite quickly after. Due Feb 1st.

I am eight weeks today with baby number 2. My daughter is 4. I miscarried at Easter then fell pregnant quite quickly after. Due Feb 1st. Had a private viability scan yesterday morning. All looks normal and heart beating away! So happy.- can't stop eating!

My due date is 29th feb (leap year lol) after coming off the pill 2 years ago and 7 months actively trying

Had my first positive yesterday at 9dpo and a clear positive today at 10dpo.

I know it's early days but feeling very happy right now after waiting so long. Told the husband today as its Father's Day x

I'm 6weeks 1 day with #4 due 13th Feb I found out early also and had suspicions for a weeks or so before that :) I'm soooo excited

congrats!!! im 7 weeks, very mild symptoms though just sore boobs and bloating! Baby due early feb x

I am due between Valentine's Day and the 20th of Feb, I don't even know how many weeks I am but I can pin conception to 4 dates within about ten days. My scan can't come quick enough. I meet my midwife July 3rd and she will book it. It's been 8 years since last pregnancy and i can't remember much. So scared. I have no symptoms except for really sore boobs I don't feel different at all.

This thread will probably get locked because there is already a February due date group. You're all welcome to come and join us though!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...february-lovebugs-2016-62-buggies-so-far.html

My due date is 29th feb (leap year lol) after coming off the pill 2 years ago and 7 months actively trying

Had my first positive yesterday at 9dpo and a clear positive today at 10dpo.

I know it's early days but feeling very happy right now after waiting so long. Told the husband today as its Father's Day x

I found out Friday and told my husband today too :)

I am due between Valentine's Day and the 20th of Feb, I don't even know how many weeks I am but I can pin conception to 4 dates within about ten days. My scan can't come quick enough. I meet my midwife July 3rd and she will book it. It's been 8 years since last pregnancy and i can't remember much. So scared. I have no symptoms except for really sore boobs I don't feel different at all.

Hi Stranger

Ah congratulations to you hun! I am due in February too - 22nd. We had been trying since January. :)

Congrats to you all!!!

Amy-Lea- I totally know what you are going through lol I feel like it's all knew to me again. When was the first day of your last period? Do you rememeber?

Crazyfrog- so sorry for your loss I couldn't imagine, but i am so happy this one is doing good! Have pretty much the same symptoms, I'm always hungry, boobs really hurt.

CWB86- wouldn't that be something lol due on a leap year, who knows I could have baby that day too lol I so badly wanted to wait to tell my husband that day too but I found out on the 17 and I was so happy there was no way to keep it a secret, but good for you even a day would be so crazy to wait to tell, but you did it and on a perfect day!

Cl2010- congrats to you as well! Ya I have been slightly crampingvsince I found out but my AF was due today so maybe that's why and I have been constipated to lol sorry tmi haha but that's why we have each other lol weird symptoms or not lol , not sick yet tho with my first I do rememeber I was sick like crazy yuck lol. But I am so happy I have my miricale baby bring on the symptoms and I am going to enjoy them lol cause I never thought I would here and talking about this!

Ally2015- congrats girl!!

Ushotmedown- congrats to you as well!!

I am so excited for all of us! I know it's early for some, but has anyone decided to find out the gender or you going to not find out?

Arm- I went for blood work Friday, go again Monday to see if it doubled, then Tuesday I find out those results and I go for an ultrasound on the 24 of this month to see if the baby well the (sac) to see if it is where it supposed to be, super nervous though. It would be nice to see a small baby in there but doubt I will see anything at this appointment.

Hi ladies!! We found out a week ago! Due 2/21/16! I still can't believe it, so glad to be here

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->