February 2018 testers - 17 bfp's for valentines <3... And counting

I am pretty sure I ovulate just fine is the thing. My progesteron # at 7dpo was well above the minimum. Also, my OPK's seem to be very accurate..I always start AF 15 days after my OPK's say I am ovulating. But could it be possible to be releasing small immature eggs and still have a strong progesterone? I am super confused.
Has anyone used Femara without the trigger? If so do they still do ultrasounds to check on your follicles? I am assuming it wouldnt be necessary since the ultrasounds are to time when to use the trigger correct? I think I may request to go just the femara route and i will use OPK's. Maybe at least even just 1 cycle untriggered. Then the next cycle try it with the trigger. I just cringe to think of spending $700 ish for all of that. The femara itself is $10 at sams club it looks like and I am a member there. I never ever go (costco shopper here), but now I can put it to good use!

Ashley because the Femara affects your follicles growing, they like to monitor you whether you trigger or not. They like to do trigger to force ovulation at the appropriate time (not too early or too late like your body could do)Also side note on if you do trigger, I got my trigger shot from fertilitypharmacy for $104.. so a little cheaper.

Sorry for the bfn jessie <3

Just got home from the Dr's... negative urine test but barely squeezed a few drops out! (however I think I finally believe I'm not pregnant...) They were going to do bloods, but another dr came in and said there's no rush :dohh: asked me to wait another week and test again if :af: doesn't show..... also have to give a sample as i had a temp of 37.8 so they were concerned it could be a water infection. Assume this could explain the lack of af?!
Since getting home I have cramps in my back (honestly similar to those you get in really late pregnancy!! What on earth is my body doing to me?! So ready for this cycle to be over and get on with it!!

Nothing worse than not knowing what's going on! Feel for you! Hopefully you know soon! Haven't started AF yet but expect it in the next few days. If it doesn't start I've one last ic here but not holding out much hope!

1st levels of hcg is in at 75 I'm not feeling very confident anymore &#55357;&#56866;. Next test is tomorrow

Philamy what dpo are you? The first one doesn&#8217;t matter much, it&#8217;s the doubling you see.

Is clomid as effective as femara? Maybe I will request to try that first. Or do they also monitor follicles on that?

Good luck Philamy. My hcg with my 2nd dd was only 10 at 14 dpo! But it doubled every 48 hrs so they weren't concerned

So I'm not gonna lie I'm kind of a crazy tester...starting to run out lol. I took this cheapy this afternoon. Broke my own rule taking it out of the casing but that was the only way I could get a decent picture of it. It seems darker than the other two tests today but it's thin...

I did exactly the same thing... :haha: Took the strip out of the casing because I wasn't sure if what I was seeing was real

Just done another cheapy strip test. Bfn had enough now just want AF &#128546; cd38

So sorry phantom...I understand the feeling completely.

So this morning's FRER was bfn but my CB+- had this super super faint line. Please tell me I'm not seeing things. I'm 12dpo today. Really starting to get discouraged. But my hcg levels are usually at 0 and if I double every 24 hours, I don't think I'd even have reached 25mIU yet right? I'd be at like, 15?

Attachments

• IMG_0685.jpg
    IMG_0685.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_0697.jpg
    IMG_0697.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0698.jpg
    IMG_0698.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 13
co - hard to say on those blue dyes. I always see a squinter on them, no matter what.

Maybe I should be a normal adult and wait until Friday when I'm 14dpo lol.

13dpo and BFN.. I also started spotting today, so I am moving on over to the March thread since I'm sure AF is on her way

Hope y'all don't mind me joining in just need some advice I'm13 days late I got two test that have super faint line think I may have implanted late but still worried its so faint and I'm so late any advice would be appreciated thx will post pic if phone let's me

Ashley I'm so sorry to hear about your bfn and spotting! :hugs:

tlc92 - the best advice I can give is to keep testing until AF shows up. If she still doesn't show up but you've also not confirmed a positive pregnancy test, it would be best to speak with your dr and have a quantitative blood test done. Hope everything is okay. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->