February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Welcome & Congrats Shannonogins!

MrsLux with DS I had almost no symptoms at all until after 8 weeks, this time around its nausea at 6 weeks, I am hoping it doesn't last long!

I need to find some energy somewhere, haha. I have none at all, I have to do better at taking my prenatal earlier in the day, hoping that will help. I packed more snacks in my lunch with the hopes that eating more frequently throughout the day will help with all of the nausea.

Well last night my symptoms really kicked it up. My boobs are on fire and I have no appetite with lots of nausea. These were the same ones I had with ds.

I'm less tired than I was with him though. Maybe because I'm on break so I can nap when he does.

That's awesome news Curly! :)

As for symptoms, boobs are a bit bigger and nipples are sore. I feel a bit yucky if I haven't eaten for a couple of hours and it often gets worse in the evening. I'm drinking gallons of milk, loving fruit, pasta and crisps....but my appetite has really gone and I think my sense of taste is a bit weird.

Previous pregnancy foody loves include milk and cold apples with ds1 and Mexican chicken sandwhich from Greggs with ds2.

Maybe a bit early for cravings but these are the only things I want to eat lol

My only symptoms at first were that I felt like I had a cold and I was extremely exhausted. It was actually the lack of symptoms that made me wonder. I usually get crampy, spotty, and have really sore breasts right before AF, but not this time! A little while in my boobs starting hurting, I feel STARVING after only a couple hours, and I feel gross and shaky if I go too long without eating or if I eat too much... How dumb is that? haha but so worth it! Sometimes I feel like my sense of smell and taste are heightened but I can't tell if it's only coincidence or in my head maybe.

Does anyone else just not 'feel' pregnant? Even though it wasnt long ago, I really can't remember how I felt last time other than insanely sore boobs which I don't have this time? ��

Me! Not feeling very pregnant. Mostly feeling like I either have a cold or a bit of a hangover.

Just exhausted all the time, stuffy nose in the morning and at night. Boobs are a bit sore, couldn't sleep on my stomach like usual last night because they were hurting too much. But other than that - it could really be any other month! Hoping I can maybe skate by the worst of the first tri symptoms but it's still early...

I should probably also add emotional - I don't feel like I'm super emotional. But DF and I got into an argument last night because I felt like he was judging me for having too many rugs in the house...so that's definitely not normal lol

I'm not feeling so pregnant either, apart from been tired all the time, I feel pretty much ok! My boobs are sore and some foods I've gone off but other than that I feel kinda ok!! Still time though I suppose :haha:

Oh I did I mention I look like 6months pregnant due to bloat??!!! My trousers are all too tight, its difficult to hide! This has happened with every pregnancy, early on my stomach gets very uncomfortable and Im at this point already....I feel pregnant. X

BabyBrain - I'm with you on that one!! I'm so uncomfortable right now.

All the 4-5 weekers with no symptoms, give it time! :) 6-7 weeks is usually when the hormones sky rocket. Or you will be a lucky one with an easy pregnancy! :)

All the 4-5 weekers with no symptoms, give it time! :) 6-7 weeks is usually when the hormones sky rocket. Or you will be a lucky one with an easy pregnancy! :)

This! All my symptoms went into overdrive last night at 5+5.

Symptom wise I've still got incredibly sore boobs and I get nausea if I don't eat like first thing in am until I eat breakfast I get so sick! Tiredness ha started to subside though which is fab!

Only 1 week 1 day until I see baby again. Excited and nervous just hope all is okay. First trimester is definately the scariest,well for me anyway :(

No sore boobs for me as well. I have mild symptoms compared to my previous pregnancies. I'm trying to stay positive, Well, the last time I was pregnant, my symptoms were so strong, I have to be on medication for morning sickness. And it ended up with MC.

My lack of symptoms is making me toy with the idea of a early reassurance scan. We really could do with putting £99 into savings but I think it's worth it to reassure. We had one last time as I have previously had what turned out to be a very early mc. I didn't actually believe I was pregnant until I saw that little bean on the screen!

We have a reassurance scan booked for 1st July. It's costing us £55 or £45 for one during the week so can't say no to that really!

You all are so lucky you can pay for early scans! We only have one place to go for private scans and from what I have heard the cost is high! I still have 4 weeks to wait to see my little babe, but I feel nauseous a lot and tired all the time, same as with my son. Now that I have hit 8 weeks, I am hoping my symptoms don't fly into overdrive. I had some cramping last night, but I believe it was stress related. It seems to be gone this morning.

Does anyone feel like they have fallen so behind on work or house chores?? I can't seem to find the energy or ambition to do dishes, wash the floors, or do laundry. At work I am sluggish, which is out of the normal for me.

Also my dreams have been wild, last night I had a dream I was kidnapped and hung... I woke up at 4am and was so shaken by it, it took me over an hour to fall back asleep and I finally fell asleep in time to wake up for work. :( Anyone else having wild dreams that you don't forget!

Can I join please? Just found this!

I just got my bfp 3days ago. This is baby #4!
I had a early miscarriage back in Jan at 5 weeks so I will be very glad once I'm past next week!

My due date is the 22nd.

Right I better go a catch up in this thread!!

Xxx

Welcome Kristy! I have added your name to the first page with the other due dates, praying for a sticky bean for you.

Thank you. I'm trying to stay positive but also not get too attached but that's so hard!
Symptoms are very nauseous, really bad trapped wind in middle of night every night for the last week, exhausted all I've wanted to do is sleep today! We leave for Disneyland on Sunday so really really hope this is a sitcky bean!

We have a reassurance scan booked for 1st July. It's costing us £55 or £45 for one during the week so can't say no to that really!

That's a great price, where abouts is it? I see your are in W Yorkshire? Got lots of family there, might be worth a trip up!!! 😂

Hopeful, i had a vivid dream last night too... dreamt that I was in this underground Grotto by the ocean and I was trying to surf with some people that were Surfers and I've never surfed before and the water was as still as glass and they kept telling me that if I was a good surfer and not such a noob then I'd be able to make the waves appear and ride the wave to the end but the cave was so small there was only like 30 feet worth of water to even surf on it ... was a very strange dream and I felt bad because I couldn't make the waves appear and I was just sitting and swimming in the still water with the surfboard while everyone else was waiting their turn as I was taking so long

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->