February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

I wanted to check in. Im still pregnant and waiting for a scan on monday. Since we still arent sure if this baby is healthy its hard to come on here, like i dont belong orsomething. This limbo is hard. Im 6+1 yesterday i had the worst ms yet. I try to tell myself everything is ok because i have been getting nausea and dizziness and that wouldnt happen if i wasnt processing. Also i have little stretching cramp like things on my sides. Im just worried because of hcg levels, my ultrasound looked great. Just prayng for a hb on monday!

I wanted to check in. Im still pregnant and waiting for a scan on monday. Since we still arent sure if this baby is healthy its hard to come on here, like i dont belong orsomething. This limbo is hard. Im 6+1 yesterday i had the worst ms yet. I try to tell myself everything is ok because i have been getting nausea and dizziness and that wouldnt happen if i wasnt processing. Also i have little stretching cramp like things on my sides. Im just worried because of hcg levels, my ultrasound looked great. Just prayng for a hb on monday!

Praying for you. Don't lose hope yet x

Welcome Zephram, Mummy to be x, lian_83, AmyKai!

Mummy to be X & Lian_83 what would you like me to put as your EDD.

Babylights I am so sorry about your chemical, I hope you can conceive and get a sticky bean soon!

Curlymikes - I think the stress of HCG numbers is one big reason why where I am from they don't tell you those numbers and you just have them checked once to confirm pregnancy. I hope that your sickness, etc are good signs of a healthy pregnacy.

I was in safety courses the last two days so I was away from my computer, but I got to enjoy a night in a hotel room relaxing in the Mineral Spa Pool which was so nice and much needed. I couldn't stay in long because of the higher temperature but it felt divine while I was in there. Sitting through a safety course when your nauseous is awful! It was so hard to be distracted from the thought of vomiting!
My ms seems to be a bit better today, I am hoping it goes away, but I know that it will be back with a vengeance.

Could you put mine as 5th Feb �� I'll update any changes after my dating scan.

My first scan is tomorrow, which will be 5 +3. Yes early, but that's the benefit of being closely monitored by an RE. I know we wont register a FHR yet, but hoping to feel better about confirming the stage of pregnancy and seeing the gestational sac.

My symptoms have disappeared altogether the past few days, which is worrisome to me. Hope everything is ok in there :shrug:

My first scan is tomorrow, which will be 5 +3. Yes early, but that's the benefit of being closely monitored by an RE. I know we wont register a FHR yet, but hoping to feel better about confirming the stage of pregnancy and seeing the gestational sac.

My symptoms have disappeared altogether the past few days, which is worrisome to me. Hope everything is ok in there :shrug:

Good luck! Praying everything is going smoothly in there. Please keep us updated :hugs:

Good luck TTC1at31! I hope you get to see that little flicker of a heartbeat!

I am so anxious for my scan but it is still 5 weeks away!! We will be telling my aunties and grandma on my moms side this Sunday and then telling my dad's side next week sometime. I guess around the 8 week mark, I am nervous about telling them before we see a heartbeat but if something goes wrong at least they know what is going on with us and not asking when the "next one" is coming.

We won't announce on social media until at least 12 weeks.

Well as soon as I said I was worried I had no symptoms, an insane appetite has developed this afternoon and also something I never experienced so early on before - chest tightness. It hurts, but it isnt preventing my ability to breathe at all. It just feels like my chest needs to be stretched out, its pretty uncomfortable.

Internet has several theories...and of course later in pregnancy its more common as our ribcage is stretched...but I wonder why it happens this early on.

Well as soon as I said I was worried I had no symptoms, an insane appetite has developed this afternoon and also something I never experienced so early on before - chest tightness. It hurts, but it isnt preventing my ability to breathe at all. It just feels like my chest needs to be stretched out, its pretty uncomfortable.

Internet has several theories...and of course later in pregnancy its more common as our ribcage is stretched...but I wonder why it happens this early on.

I wonder if it's not some sort of memory from a previous pregnancy. I'm having bad rib pains like I had with ds. But realistically that's too early.

Good luck everyone at upcoming scans! I have my fingers crossed for healthy beans growing perfectly!! <3 x

Can I join? I found out my due date today was Feb 2nd. I thought it was January so I have been bouncing from group to group! Saw our baby today, measuring right on schedule 7weeks, heart rate 150!

Jcliff, wonderful news!

I had my first scan today, they found a heartbeat! :happydance:

Most my symptoms didn't even start until about 5 n half, 6 weeks so for those of you still in that timeframe, don't worry too much if you don't have any yet, they'll be coming very soon.

And welcome all new BFPs :)

I'm thinking about heading to a walk in clinic to ask for Diclectin. This nausea is something else. I had it bad with my first two, but I can't take this anymore. I'm taking dimenhydrinate at night and B6 in the day but that isn't really cutting it anymore.

For anyone who has been on Diclectin/ Diclegis, how drowsy does it make you? Is it comparable to dimenhydrinate (Gravol/ Dramamine)?

I wonder if it's not some sort of memory from a previous pregnancy. I'm having bad rib pains like I had with ds. But realistically that's too early.

Yep Krissie maybe that's it. It's still bothering me hours later, but didn't get worse. I called my Dr which was silly because as soon as they hear "chest pain" they automatically tell you to go to the ER, and I'm pretty convinced it's not necessary. Hope I can sleep ok :)

Officially 7 weeks (as of midnight) and I have succeeded in vomiting. :(
I was soooo sick with DD... I couldn't even keep down water... today I've eaten 5ish saltines, half a small bottle of orange juice, a sip of gingerale, two bites of a honey bun, and three baby carrots.

I've gotten sick twice now... I was hoping somehow I'd skip all that this time :(

Ah sorry to all you guys feeling sick, I've escaped so far but I know it's on it's way I suffered with my other two pregnancys, usually around 9 weeks is the worst for me!

Symptoms have definitely ramped up the past two days, naturally just when I am really busy with work and have so much to do and am really struggling to stay focused! I was up working til 10 last night after I put my daughter to bed and will be doing the same tonight just to get things moved off my desk because everything is taking me soooo long.

But I did make my booking appt this morning, which will be for the 5th of July, bang on 8 weeks. I'll have the same midwife I had for my last pregnancy, which I'm really happy about.

That is great Mindutopia that you will have the same midwife, it is nice to know what to expect.

Welcome JCliff I will add you to the front page!

I have also had rib pain, but just here and there not constant.

The exhaustion and sickness is keeping me from focusing at work, I wish there is some magic trick to make the sickness stop. It is so hard to focus when I am just trying to not puke.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->