February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Scan went well today :) Just 1 babe in there, so my husband is less stressed now. Measuring spot on at 5w3d. I go back on the 29th and should get a heartbeat then.

The chest pain was gone when I woke up this morning, but miraculously my bra no longer fit - so I'm reassured it was just my ribcage expanding and boobs gettin bigger just a bit earlier than I expected. I'm wearing my nursing bra now, ha. Didn't have to do that until much later with DD.

No other symptoms yet, but still early.

I'll have to catch up but just thought I'd come join. I'm due February 23rd with baby #2. Which also happens to be our 8 year dating anniversary. We're getting married in September. Our son just turned 2 last month. We tried for years to have him and finally did with the help of Femara. I had a miscarriage before him as well also conceived with Femara. This baby is also a Femara baby :)

Hi Everyone :)

Saying hello from the Philippines!

EDD is Feb 12 :) This is my third pregnancy. I have had a previous miscarriage, and a son who's just about to turn 2.

With a lot of love and prayers, we have conceived again through IUI. Excited for this journey!

Hiya ladies.. just thought I would let you know that I have sadly miscarried for the 3rd time today. Passed a fully formed baby with yolk sac attached and I just sobbed my heart out! I don't know what I'm doing so wrong but I definetly plan on asking for tests to be done. I have no problem getting pregnant, it just seems to be keeping hold of them😭

Hiya ladies.. just thought I would let you know that I have sadly miscarried for the 3rd time today. Passed a fully formed baby with yolk sac attached and I just sobbed my heart out! I don't know what I'm doing so wrong but I definetly plan on asking for tests to be done. I have no problem getting pregnant, it just seems to be keeping hold of them😭

I'm so sorry :hugs:

Welcome Shilo & Jaan613! How have you ladies been feeling?

Buttons_01 I am so sorry about your miscarriage, definitely ask your doctor for additional testing! Hopefully it is a simple fix and that you can conceive and carry a full term baby soon! Definitely up the self care this week angel momma!

Hi ladies! I'm not technically due until the end of Feb, mind if I join anyway? We just found out this weekend, and while we're both over the moon excited it also doesn't quite feel real yet.

Except....anyone else feeling like they are constantly under a heat lamp? I've been flushed and hot pretty much constantly since last week. I'm naturally a pretty cool person (pre-O temps are around 97.0), and lately my midday temps are almost 99...

Welcome to the new ladies and a huge congratulations to you all :)

I think we are still freaking out a bit here! How are we going to fit us all in this house/car?... we need another loo!....we need a new pram!.... arrrrgh Ive gotten rid of nearly all the baby stuff!!!! :dohh:

We did plan this little one but up until January I felt done.....then the niggles started and I realised I may regret not trying for another in the future. Im 37 this year so it was now or never.....so here we are.....freakibg out:haha:

PS prams are so much more expensive than 6 years ago!!! Or has my taste got more expensive? Lol

Hi, Im due Feb 9th! If this one is a girl we are done as one of each is enough for me. If its another boy we might try for one more. Fingers crossed its a girl.

Welcome Cews & Gemini!

Babybrain - They are so expensive!! I am being a bit picky with my next one, hoping to get a City Select - Double. Brand new is a bit out of my price range, but I am hoping to find one used but in good condition.

I can't seem to find an ounce of energy, at work I just want to lay my head down on my desk and nap, at home I find I am falling asleep on the couch while DS plays. I have been going to bed at 8:30 right after DS goes down to bed. The nausea is still here, I am not sure if it is going away or if my tolerance is improving.

Buttons- I'm so sorry hun. :hugs:

Welcome to the new ladies.

I'm also very tired these days. I find myself easily tired just doing routine things. I've also been napping nearly every day and still going to bed right after ds.

Well im still pregnant ladies!
Today we had an ultrasound and there was a baby measuring 6w3d and a heartbeat of 112. Dr said all looked perfect with the baby. I do have a sch which the dr wants to watch. Also i noticed in the report my gestational sac was measuring small. It is 6 days behind the baby. I dont get it, although the sac looked small (like there wasnt much open space) it only looked like the baby took up 50% of the space not like 75% as the numbers would make you believe. Im just hoping it was a bad measurement. Neither my ob nor the radiologist said anything. Im just sooo happy there is a baby!!!!! More hoping and praying! We arent out of the woods yet.

Buttons, my heart goes out for you. I've had many mcs too, and its very heartbreaking. Keep trying hun, hopefully the next one will stick.

Curly, that's fantastic news! Don't worry too much about measurements... the tech hand measure and if they are off by even a cm itll throw off the dates. Things get much clearer as the pregnancy progresses.

AFM, not quite as exhausted anymore but still pretty darn queasy allllll daaaay... And this heat wave here in California is not helping... it hit 104 yesterday and will be hot like that all week. Thank goodness for AC, Im currently laying on couch in just my bra & undies with the fan on in front of AC to blast it right on me

Hello February ladies! Wow, I have creeped on so many forums on this website and I'm so excited to finally be able to join a pregnancy group! We just found out this weekend that we're growing a little one haha my estimated due date is February 25th, but I guess we'll see if that changes once I get to see the doctor. Hope everyone is doing alright, my heart goes out to you Buttons <3

Does anyone else just not 'feel' pregnant? Even though it wasnt long ago, I really can't remember how I felt last time other than insanely sore boobs which I don't have this time? &#55357;&#56853;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->