February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Mine says girl we shall see :)

Found baby on Doppler last night for a few seconds. Was really exciting :)

My Chinese gender chart says boy this time. But it also said boy last time with my DD. Lol.

Also my preggie pop drops make me more nauseous :(

I forgot about the Chinese gender calendar! I'll look at it in a minute.

I keep eating salads and cheez-its and sun-dried tomato triscuits with cheese. That's pretty much all I want to eat right now.

This is baby number four for us and our kids are Dd 15 Ds1 14 and Ds2 is 9. I'm 32 and dh is 33.

Edited to add: The Chinese gender predictor says it's a girl! I hope it's true but we'll be equally happy with a boy too ❤

Chinese gender chart says boy for me! Which would make DF very happy

Says boy for me! That is what i think too! Im 7w5 days and i started having some cramping yesterday. It died down at night and now today its a very little bit but more just like sore feeling. The cramps seem more on my sides. It makes me worry, but i have no bleeding so i just try to think that its good news that everything is stretching and growing!

That gender chart showed accurate for my DS, but other ones I had tried all said girl before.

This one is saying girl! Part of me wants a boy, because we would like to use DS's clothes, but a girl would be great too!

Those charts were wrong with my first two, but honestly we don't care the genitals of this kiddo. :)

I know this is going to sound strange but we do not plan to reveal the sex of the baby after birth and will let them discover their own gender identity (probably a few years down the road -- my daughter was 3 when she went from deciding she wasn't "a boy or a girl" to deciding that she is a girl). We invented a neutral name this time around.

Lol it was wrong for both my boys! So if I work in reverse its another boy! Lol. I dont mind either way.

Is anyone keeping it a surprise?
We found out for ds1 but ds2 was a surprise. Made it different and my OH told me sex when baba popped out! It was very special. We might find out this time though xx

BabyBrain80 - I love the idea of keeping it a surprise! But DF and I already agreed that we just don't have to personalities to wait, so we will definitely be finding out ASAP

Thats interesting Feronia, didnt see your post when I did mine.

On a similar idea, I hate all the gender specific toys and even if its the same toy there is a girls version made in shades of pink. Drives me mad!!

We will definitely find out the gender. I'm far too impatient.

I agree the boy/girl toys thing annoys me. If we have a girl she'll have all her brother's toys and it won't make any difference.

I was an only child and had a few hand me down toys from male cousins, plus my dad bought me tons of lego. So I had a baby doll, cars, farm yard toys, lego, soft toys, my little ponies.....loved playing shops best!
My boys have lots of boys toys but even though I started out relatively neutral we went with what ds1 chose....ds2 just follows him. So its all lego batman in here but i do have an ikea kitchen with the wooden play food!

Lol it was wrong for both my boys! So if I work in reverse its another boy! Lol. I dont mind either way.

Is anyone keeping it a surprise?
We found out for ds1 but ds2 was a surprise. Made it different and my OH told me sex when baba popped out! It was very special. We might find out this time though xx

We're team yellow !!!! My mum is already impatient :haha:

We hate gender role toys too. Islay my youngest has everything from dolls to dinosaurs , from tea sets to tractors . She's a frilly tomboy :haha:

Hello ladies can I join you all? As of now due date is Feb 27 . My first appointment is July 14 so im sure my due date will change when I see him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->