February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

At first I wanted it to be a surprise but now I'm so impatient and just want to know. I already have a girl and 2 boys so we will be happy with whatever we have but would love another girl to even things out.

Curly, I had a lot of cramping last week too but I think it was more of my uterus growing than anything else (hopefully) I'm sure everything is good in there and baby is fine. Oh and I forgot to mention that your babies Hb was 2 beats less than mine so that's great! I'm so happy that everything is progressing like it should! When is your next appointment? Mine is July 11th and I'm hoping for another scan to see the baby again

We will Def find out. Both super inpatient!
Pros and cons of both! A boy will mean we won't have to buy loads of new clothes and it will be nice as they are close in age. A girl would be nice to have ' one of each'
Still haven't managed to get hold of my midwife and it's still a week and a half until my GP appointment 😕

I I have my booking in appointment with the Dr today . Then after that I will see my midwife. I'll be consultant led this pregnancy as had two previous csecs with haemorrhage on both occasions. (Not too major 800ml and 1l ) . We were toying with private consultant appointments . I'm also wanting to be sterilised this time whilst they're in there anyway !! This is very defiantly the LAST baby !!! :haha:

Yay managed to get an appointment with the midwife next week! So happy it's the same one as last time and she remembered me. Now the icing on the cake would be the same midwife when I am in labour but I won't hold my breath!

Welcome akinsmom2 and congratulations!

I've got my first appointment tomorrow at noon, the booking appointment with midwife. When I phoned they asked who I'd had past 2 times......jeez baby brain is right! Could I remember her name?! No! Anyway She may have left as the person they said covered my doctors clinic was not a name I recognised. Last one wasn't that great to be honest anyway.

I'm quite nervous actually!

Welcome akinsmom2!

I will add genders to the front page as people find out, if you are planning to stay team Yellow let me know, I will update that as well.

Feronia - That is great that you are so open to allowing your children to find their own identities within their chosen gender. We are going to find out what we are having and base their gender on their genitalia, however if they choose at any point that they aren't themselves identifying with that gender then we will support them in whoever they choose to be.

Mrs.Lux we are in the same boat, a boy would be nice so we can use DS clothes, but a girl would be great too!

AFM - Bad migraine today and I haven't been sleeping well, DS was up a lot last night. I felt some flutters yesterday which seemed extremely strange considering I am only 9 weeks, thought maybe it was gas but it was so low. I am chalking it up to phantom flutters from my last pregnancy.

Has anyone had a super painful sneeze yet? Holy crap, I sneezed yesterday and felt like my uterus was going to explode, maybe that's a little dramatic, haha, but it hurt!

Hopeful me! Oh it hurts like hell! Goes away after a few minutes but oh god!

Thanks ladies, congrats and happy and healthy 9 months to you all. We have a boy and a girl already, I'd love another boy but I'll be happy either way chinese gender chart was accurate with both my children and is time ts telling me girl.... we shall see I feel like my first appointment is so far way.

Went today baby measuring 9w1d heart rate 186. Going back next week for the gender blood work next week 💪🏻

Welcome akinsmom2!

I will add genders to the front page as people find out, if you are planning to stay team Yellow let me know, I will update that as well.

Feronia - That is great that you are so open to allowing your children to find their own identities within their chosen gender. We are going to find out what we are having and base their gender on their genitalia, however if they choose at any point that they aren't themselves identifying with that gender then we will support them in whoever they choose to be.

Mrs.Lux we are in the same boat, a boy would be nice so we can use DS clothes, but a girl would be great too!

AFM - Bad migraine today and I haven't been sleeping well, DS was up a lot last night. I felt some flutters yesterday which seemed extremely strange considering I am only 9 weeks, thought maybe it was gas but it was so low. I am chalking it up to phantom flutters from my last pregnancy.

Has anyone had a super painful sneeze yet? Holy crap, I sneezed yesterday and felt like my uterus was going to explode, maybe that's a little dramatic, haha, but it hurt!

Team yellow :cloud9:

Welcome akinsmom2 and congratulations!

I've got my first appointment tomorrow at noon, the booking appointment with midwife. When I phoned they asked who I'd had past 2 times......jeez baby brain is right! Could I remember her name?! No! Anyway She may have left as the person they said covered my doctors clinic was not a name I recognised. Last one wasn't that great to be honest anyway.

I'm quite nervous actually!

Let us know how you get on. I had my Dr appt yesterday so I'm referred to the hospital and will be consultant led . I'll meet my consultant at 10 weeks and They'll book my section then as well. Exciting :wohoo::cloud9:

I I have my booking in appointment with the Dr today . Then after that I will see my midwife. I'll be consultant led this pregnancy as had two previous csecs with haemorrhage on both occasions. (Not too major 800ml and 1l ) . We were toying with private consultant appointments . I'm also wanting to be sterilised this time whilst they're in there anyway !! This is very defiantly the LAST baby !!! :haha:

Strange that they classified your first as a PPH! Over 1,000 counts as a PPH for c-sections. For vaginal births 500ml+ is a PPH. Good luck this time! This is my last baby, too. It's nice to feel doooone!

I had my first midwife appointment yesterday. I already knew her since I did my first placement at that clinic and picked her specifically because I really like her. She's super queer friendly and queer herself, and her cat is named the same thing as my son, lol.

We are meeting our family doctor today to talk about my wife inducing lactation so we can co-nurse. I will be going right back to school afterwards to finish 3rd year so I can use all the help I can get!

Well that appointment felt a bit of a waste of time!

My new midwife wasnt even there, had a meeting or something. So just had a quick chat with someone else, filled in a form, weight & height. She gave me some vitamins and urine sample pots and sent me on my way.

They will post out another appointment soon.

My mum came along with ds2 today, they went to the cafe but just as I met back up with them my son threw up all over the table!! It went everywhere!!! He's been ok since so hoping just a 1 off but he did it in style :sick:

Had a scan today and seen a heartbeat so relieved! Due date is the 4th Feb not 3rd but that's ok itl be 100% confirmed at 12 week scan.

My oh made me a lovely steak noodle tea tonight. Couldn't eat it as felt so sick so he's gone to get my cereal instead :/

How's everyone feeling?

I feel remarkably good. The type of good that is making me nervous.

My energy has come back (I do tire a bit more easily). I'm still pretty hungry but trying to keep it in check. I'm not nauseous anymore either.

I feel awful, exhausted is an understatement, nausea was horrible last night had to pull over on the side of the highway to get sick ,and i super hungry and wanted sweet and salty stuff. Same craving I had with my daughter. Glad your appointment went well. Mine is 16days a ways driving me bat shit crazy lol

I have my first midwife appointment scheduled July 11th. No ultrasound booked yet... I'm hoping they'll try the Doppler at that appointment. I'll be 10 and a half weeks. Not sure if that's too early. We shall see.

I got a phone call from midwife apologising that she wasn't there and has booked me in for next fri 7th. Scan won't be till around 12weeks and I just can't wait!!

I'm feeling not too bad. Quite tired and bouts of nausea but it's not awful and usually in the evenings. If I feel dodgy I eat something........OMG so wanting another spicy chicken pizza!!

1st day of the school holidays and it's chucking it down! Got to love Scottish summertime...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->