February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Hi ladies offically I'm due in Jan but as my babies arrive late pretty consistently then I'm more likely to pop around the end of the first week of Feb

Hi! Im due feb 7th! So very excited yet so anxious and filled with worry. I have my third beta today. The first was 64 then 148. Hoping for a really good one today!

Stormy - my neice keeps telling us she wants us to have twins! I wanted twins my first pregnancy but now with a busy toddler I don't think I could do twins!

Bittersweet - Welcome, fingers crossed that this little bean sticks!

Babybrain - I have also heard both sides of faint BFP's whether it comes down to how much hcg or how sensitive the test is. You are doing everything that you can to keep this pregnancy!

Hop - Welcome!! Your symptoms sound very close to mine! Especially the insomnia and irritable. I never sleep well on Sundays and last night it took me over 4 hours to fall asleep.

Aidensmomma - Welcome!! I hope you have good luck that this little bean sticks and your numbers rise!

Welcome lynn & Curly!

Congrats to all the new bfp's! This week I will update the first page with due dates!

I generally don't log on over the weekend, because our weekends are so busy! I hope everyone had a great weekend!

Thanks Hopeful :)

I told my mum this afternoon. Her response was "Are you sure you want another?"
Jeeeez, thanks Mum....

At the moment my due date is 11th Feb, but thats only with the online calculators, it will no doubt change a little.

Xx

Lol! - Sometimes mom's reaction can be unexpected. I imagine if we had another after this baby we would get the same response from my parents. If my In-laws had it their way they would have hundreds of grandchildren!

I am sure they will place my due date around January 31st based on LMP, but I measured ahead with my son, they moved my due date from January 28 to the 25th and he didn't come until February 5th! So I am sure this little bean will be late as well!

I am hoping to have some quiet time in office today so I can call both my family doctor as well as my midwife! We have such a shortage here that I may not be able to get on with her. Fingers crossed for me!

How Is everyone feeling? I have the worst trapped wind ever :(

Hi ladies! Just got my blood test confirmation of my BFP today!! My due date is Feb 13 (although will likely need a scheduled c section this time 1 week prior).

Here's to wonderful 9 months to everyone!

Bittersweet - I have the same problem!

I feel pretty good, just exhausted, I wish I could sleep better! Just found out my DH will be going back to school for 3 months (January/Feb/Mar) so he will be 2.5hrs away when baby is born! Yikes! Could be worse though. We decided it is better for him to finish his schooling now instead of putting it off. My mom and dad will help lots as will his parents.

Welcome TTC1at31 - How have you been feeling? I still haven't gotten my blood tests done, I am thinking end of this week I will go.

Thank you hopeful! I'm having the hardest time sleeping but I'm soooo tired! I don't have trapped wind but I am getting heartburn. Already?!?! I've never had heartburn with either of my previous pregnancies so this is new to me. And OMG I'm so super emotional! I feel pretty good so far other than the heartburn, loss of sleep and crying at the drop of a hat lol

By the way. Since both our names have hopeful or hopfl then everyone can call me Kim if you all want so no one confuses the two of us?

I hope everyone is feeling well.

Oh! I got a 3+ on a digi today! I live in the US so they are very hard if not impossible to come by so a friend (Happycupcake) from the UK sent me one! I'm so excited!

:wave: could I join please? :) Found out we're expecting our third on Saturday! It's still sinking in, but we're over the moon. :cloud9: I'll be due around 11th Feb I think, based on my dates. :) No symptoms as of yet, apart from exhaustion! :coffee: how's everyone feeling? When are you all planning on announcing? X

Hi ladies! I'm so excited to be here.

Aidens! Congrats hun.

I'm due February 14th. I cannot believe I'm pregnant with a Valentine's baby.

I am pretty nervous. We've been trying 2.5 years with 2 losses. So I'm just really praying for a sticky bean.

I dont know how much longer i will be here. I know some of you have read about it in another thread, but my hcg didnt double and actually doubling slowed way down.

Sending you best wishes and hugs Curly!!

AFM, my symptoms are very similar to a cold: very sore throat (especially at night), congestion, and even when my throat is not hurting I have dry mouth pretty bad so I have to sip on water all day.

All of those things have been true for about 4 days now. I do also have some elevated hunger, needing to eat every 2 hours or so.

And I generally just kind of feel like something is "goin on" in my belly lol. I don't know how to describe that. Its different than gas or bloating yet, just feels like organs are at work down there ;)

Can I join please? I haven't seen a doctor or anything yet but based on my LMP, I'll be due with baby number two on tenth Feb!

So sorry curly

I'm holding off taking a digital until sat I got my 1-2 almost 3 weeks ago so I'm hopefully il get 3+ now.

So far all good except these awful stomach cramps coupled with constipation :( sand sore boobs but I'm glad I'm getting symptoms :)

Thinking of you Curlymikes :hug:

We have told our parents, SIL and I told a couple of my closest friends (those 2 were the only ones who knew we were ttc). Its nice to be able to talk about it and also they are there for support in good and bad times....I learnt this when ttc wasnt going easily and also when I had my mc.

I had been worried about my lines being so faint on ics so went out and bought a clear blue and supermarket own as that was all they had. Im quite happy now, looks much better!

As far as I know they dont do blood samples etc here. In my previous experiences I phoned for an apointment with midwife and she sees you at 8weeks for booking. They dont want to know you before then lol. So I will wait and phone them next week.

So sorry Curly :(

I've started getting nauseous this weekend... but I'm not entirely sure it's pg related... I just started eating meat and dairy again after refraining for 4 months.

I've also just been so dang tired. I cannot get enough sleep, and my boobies hurt so bad.

Krissie! So excited to see you here! Congrats hun!

Curly - :hugs: Thinking of you :hugs:

Welcome and congrats to those that just joined! :flower:

AFM - I went to get betas done today and am really impatiently waiting for results. 2 days ago I got a positive on a digi but this morning my digi was negative :nope: But my ICs were a little darker today than yesterday, so I'm very confused. And anxious.

Ftx it's just a faulty test aidens. :hugs:

I went in for a blood test at 2 pm yesterday. It's now 4 pm and still nothing. I'm super annoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->