February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

aidensxmomma, how far along are you? My hCG was only 13 the first time, but then it went up to 55, 199. and 937 every 48 hours. Fingers crossed it's the same for you.

MindUtopia! I remember you from ages ago. Nice to be in the same due date group, congrats! :)

I was exactly 4 weeks when I got the blood test done. I go in for a recheck today, but I started bleeding yesterday so I'm not expecting good news.

aidensxmomma so so sorry, no words for you as I know it can be devastating.

AFM, my next round of bloodwork showed a strong rise, so I'll do another round tomorrow morning and then they said they'll schedule me for an ultrasound :) Its really really hard to be patient for the first time hearing that fetal heartbeat!!

No new symptoms here. The dry mouth is only bad at night now, I still have some Cold-like symptoms that I notice more at night and when I first wake up.

Welcome Maddie_Sue, MindUtopia, Staycuteee & citrusfruit!

Aidensxmomma - I am so sorry that your numbers are low, praying for you!

TTC1 - I am glad the dry mouth is not as bad.

I am calling my midwife today to hopefully get schedule for my first appointment then hopefully an ultrasound soon after that!

I feel a bit less tired today, which is good but then of course the worrying starts about whether I should be feeling things! This tri is never ending!

I just saw the actual beta numbers from my blood draw yesterday (all they told me this morning was that the rise was strong). The rise sure was strong! I went from 78 to 252 in 48 hours. That seems way above normal...and I'm now one of those people who wonders if hcg doubling rates have anything to do with multiples :shrug:

I had an increased risk of multiples last cycle because I took menopur and ovidrel shots, but now I'm anxious about it becoming reality!

thoughts ladies??

So I had the worst cramps and ended up in EPU yesterday due to my history. Here's my little bean measuring 4+5 but my dates are 6 days in front I'm pretty sure my dates are right. Will be going back to make sure baby is still well as currently using medication to control my health issues.
I've edited out my name date of birth and place where the scan was taken (because it has my town on it!)

Attachments

• IMG_5483.jpg
    IMG_5483.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 19
Thank you. I think the white bit is the fetal pole. She said it was progressing which is good I just so hope we see a HB at the next one

Yea, hb should definitely be there by then. Six weeks I think my due date chart said is when it starts.

Yeah il be 7+5 their dates or 8+3 my dates by then

Keeping my fingers crossed for those of you with worrying news.

my due date would be the 14th of Feb. My daughter's birthday is on the 8th, so looking to have two February babies now! I swore we were having a summer baby next time around as I dread the winter birthday parties, but really just grateful to be pregnant! I go early though, so likely to be around the beginning of February or even late January.

My due date is one week after my DD's birthday! I was due Feb 12th 2012 with her, but was induced 3 weeks early. I also wanted a summer baby because of birthday parties, and being so close to Christmas and DD's birthday.

My blood pressure was super high at my first (just confirmation) appointment, but I had just ran across the building... I was induced with DD because of high blood pressure :(

No blood results for me, they just had me pee in a cup and sent me on my way with prenatals.

We told DD yesterday and she is over the moon!!

My son is a July birthday. I have loved the timing. I'm a bit nervous about a late winter baby but it will all turn out fine.

I told my mom yesterday. She's just over the moon. She really wants a granddaughter and won't shut up now. :haha: I know she will be excited to have another boy but I think she will definitely be disappointed.

So just curious what number this is for everyone? This will be my second. I have a little boy that will be 3 in July.

Those are great numbers TTC1at31!

Great scan Bittersweet!

This will be my second as well Krissie, my son just turned 16months.

I booked my initial midwife appointment for June 22nd and my GP scheduled my first ultrasound for nuchal translucency for July 19th! I can't wait to see the little bub

My second as well, my daughter will be 16 months in 4 days. My due date is 1 day after her 2nd bday ;)

Also my 2nd! DD will be 6 one week and one day before due date.

2nd baby here too. DS is 2 so I'm praying nothing goes wrong as I'm really happy with this age gap.

Bittersweet lovely scan and I hope the dates align better next time.

This will be our 3rd baby. We have two boys they recently turned 6yrs & 3yrs. We would all be happy with either another boy or a girl, no preference at all.
We found out the sex with the 1st, 2nd was a surprise, not sure what we will do this time! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->