February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Oh my goodness Kirsty!!! What a birth!! Congratulations to you all and welcome to Alfie :)
Hope you are getting on ok.

Congratulations to the rest of the February ladies, Im so happy for you allxx

Right so whoever wants to join the facebook group wants to add me on fb im shona graysmith or send me a pm with your details or on here ☺️

Just want to make sure there is enough interest

I think I found you, is your cover photo a black and white of 5 children on a beach?

Wanting a girl I’ve added you I’m the one when the profile pic of a dark haired girl and a guy with a baby lol

Right so whoever wants to join the facebook group wants to add me on fb im shona graysmith or send me a pm with your details or on here ☺️

Just want to make sure there is enough interest

I think I found you, is your cover photo a black and white of 5 children on a beach?

Yep it is, should o set it up even if there is only 4 of us interested at the min then can add more on?

I've set one up 4 of us so far let me know if anyone else wants to be added lovely to stay in contact

Asfm

Only the tiniest bit but I had some brown stringy stuff prob still means its forever away 😂

Cramping aswell for last 10 mins

Today was one of the dates of my losses

Our precious girl is already a month old. I cannot beleive it!

I hope for the ladies still waiting it isn't much longer.

Attachments

• 20180225_084129-747x1328.jpg
    20180225_084129-747x1328.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 4
Imogen was born at 3.17 this afternoon, weighing 6lb 13oz :cloud9: currently have a sleeping baby snuggled on me, but I'll update you all when I can :)

My sweep is first thing Friday morning and then induction looks like the Monday 😳

Wanting, I can't find you on fb. You can add me if you can find me. I'm Kimberly Lowell. My profile picture is me and dh and my cover photo is just me. In those pictures I have brown hair and a white and black shirt on.

Wanting, I can't find you on fb. You can add me if you can find me. I'm Kimberly Lowell. My profile picture is me and dh and my cover photo is just me. In those pictures I have brown hair and a white and black shirt on.

I can't seem to find you

If you type in shona graysmith you should get me there aren't many me In profile pic cover pic is my kids and neices and nephew on beach black and white pic

Why can't I find you? :wacko:

I had my baby Monday morning February 26 at 8:01 AM. She weighed 8 pounds and 11 ounces and was 20 inches long.

Congrats Beth and good luck wanting!
For those who want to join the Facebook group pm me for my Facebook and il add you x

Congrats Beth and good luck wanting!
For those who want to join the Facebook group pm me for my Facebook and il add you x

Yep or me I hope we get more ☺️ In my experience when baby's come so hard to keep up on here xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->