February 2018 - Valentines Babies!

Best of luck with induction!

DD1 recovered in about 5 days. She had the flu shot so I think that made it less severe.

Just a quick update:
2 hours before my induction and I went into labor naturally. 6.5 hours in total. Not as quick as my 2nd one, but the pain relief made a difference.

Also, after 6 months of staying team yellow, and we have a

BOY! :blue:

Happy Valentine's day ladies.. I can't wait to hear more babies are here!

I'm still waiting for missy to make her appearance. I'm so fed up now!! Have had the most horrendous heartburn all day, and a throat full of acid. I can understand why reflux makes babies so upset now!!
I've had a few stabbing pains in my cervix today, but no cramps. OH and I have tried to bring things along a bit, DTD and nipple stimulation. Had a few tightenings when we DTD which got us excited, but it never went anywhere. He was here for a week, so it would have been perfect for her to come while he was here, but no such luck. Now he's back in Aberystwyth, and I'm back to worrying that he won't make it in time :(

Congrats on everyone's babies, hope others aren't waiting too long!

I've been induced with 2 and 10 days early with one so it's a waiting game.

Was there ever a fb group setup for this group? I'm in one for my kids that's still going years down line which is lovely to see the kids grow up if there is any interest?

Wanting a girl I would be interested :) be easier to see who is who is who’s babies lol

Wanting a girl I would be interested :) be easier to see who is who is who’s babies lol

It's so nice and easier to keep in contact and see babies grow up. Shall I judtvsee how much interest there is before setting it up?

Yay 👏 Hopefully everyone sees this and then I can set one up soon I'm in one from 5 years ago so good to see babies grow up 😍

I haven't been able to get on here for the past 3 weeks but on February 2nd at 12:51pm I gave birth to a beautiful baby boy weighing 7lbs 13oz and 22in long.
We didn't even chose any of the names we had in mind and the day he was born we decided his name is Dax. He's perfect and I'm so in love with him ❤
I hope everyone is doing well!

Wanting, I think that's a great idea since I can't post pictures here but I can on fb. There's already a bunch of pictures on fb of Dax from me, dh, dd, and other family members lol

After going in hospital 4 times with reduced movement, baby measuring 5 weeks behind, and low heart rate they finally agreed to induce me. I went in on Friday 16th got 24hr pessary in at 3.30. Not much was happening so asked to go a walk round hospital at 6pm. Straight away I started getting cramps went back to my bed for monitoring at 8.30. Started feeling contractions. Waters broke at 12am they checked me at 1am I was 4cm got sent to labour ward at 1.30 and Alfie was born at 2.27 with one huge push 7lb3oz. It was very scary and very fast! His heart rate dropped below 70 the midwife and husband were both shouting at me to move but I couldn't because he was coming out! Poor midwife didn't even have her gloves on to catch him. Turns out he really was struggling in me with a tight knot in cord and was wrapped around his shoulders. Midwife said he's lucky he came out when he did!

Right so whoever wants to join the facebook group wants to add me on fb im shona graysmith or send me a pm with your details or on here ☺️

Just want to make sure there is enough interest

After going in hospital 4 times with reduced movement, baby measuring 5 weeks behind, and low heart rate they finally agreed to induce me. I went in on Friday 16th got 24hr pessary in at 3.30. Not much was happening so asked to go a walk round hospital at 6pm. Straight away I started getting cramps went back to my bed for monitoring at 8.30. Started feeling contractions. Waters broke at 12am they checked me at 1am I was 4cm got sent to labour ward at 1.30 and Alfie was born at 2.27 with one huge push 7lb3oz. It was very scary and very fast! His heart rate dropped below 70 the midwife and husband were both shouting at me to move but I couldn't because he was coming out! Poor midwife didn't even have her gloves on to catch him. Turns out he really was struggling in me with a tight knot in cord and was wrapped around his shoulders. Midwife said he's lucky he came out when he did!

Congrats Hun!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->