February 2024 testing thread

@cherrios PRAISE GOD hallelujah what a beautiful bfp!!!! Hooray!!!!

View attachment 1118212

Hi ladies

After the weirdest of all cycles when I was so so sure I was out, I was testing randomly and only got BFNs, my cycle continued to drag on and on and my AF absolutely refused to come. I was closing in on CD 32 and still no AF. I last tested on CD 30 and it was BFN. I was so sure a change in thyroid medication was causing my cycle to drag on until CD 40 - which has happened before to me, twice even. I think my husband and I only DTD on CD 14 and maybe CD 17 (but I can't remember), which makes this either a very late ovulation or somehow the sperms lasted a loooong time inside me or just God's miracle. I have absolutely NO idea how this cycle could have worked out. That's also why I can't say how many DPO I am. I am absolutely clueless.

I tested the above test today. I'm so shocked. And very very cautiously hopeful and optimistic. I've had CPs before and losses, so I'm unfortunately not a TTC virigin.

View attachment 1118213

The above test was last night when I tested around 10pm and got the shock of my life. The bottom test is 19 hours later when I tested around 5pm the next day. There is definite progression for sure. The tests have a sensitivity of 25 miu.

I want to share with you ladies because every pregnancy is worth celebrating over rather than worrying over. For now, I'm pregnant and I want to celebrate each day. As a reference, this is my 5th cycle TTC. My first cycle was a CP, followed by 3 cycles of BFN and the 5th cycle as a BFP.
I’m so happy for you!!! Praying for a sticky bean and a healthy 9 months!!

Thanks. It's just that this month is the first anniversary of the baby we lost last year. I thought for sure I'd be pregnant by now. I feel like I'll never have a second child. Just waiting for AF now. I'm sure it will come some time over the weekend.

Hi ladies
Unfortunately I don't have good news to share. My test turned almost white today. After I waited for quite some time, I do see a second line but its way fainter than yesterday's. I know that the urine might be more diluted, but it was FMU and it shouldn't be that light. I've looked at all 4 tests. Today's test looked like the test on the first day when it was very faint. I have been dreading this really. I never wanted to get pregnant if it would be a CP. Thanks so much for your congratulatory wishes. I wish I had happier news to share. But for now, I have to stop driving myself crazy by testing and just wait it out. If my period doesn't start on Sunday, I'll head to the doctor for a blood draw. But I'm really not feeling optimistic because this mirrors too many of CPs that I've experienced before.

966D1490-A24A-431A-A1BE-2B9203E32B78.jpeg

This is with SMU. The top two are OPKs. My OPKs were never that dark even when I had a peak. Bottom two are HPTs. I don't know what to think. This was maybe a 2 hour hold. I didn't tweak the photos except for resizing the image. The brand is Femometer and I read online that some say these tests are terrible for line progression. I wish I could change the test results from OPKs to HPTs. Then I would heave a sigh of relief.

View attachment 1118215

This is with SMU. The top two are OPKs. My OPKs were never that dark even when I had a peak. Bottom two are HPTs. I don't know what to think. This was maybe a 2 hour hold. I didn't tweak the photos except for resizing the image. The brand is Femometer and I read online that some say these tests are terrible for line progression. I wish I could change the test results from OPKs to HPTs. Then I would heave a sigh of relief.
I think you are still in it, If these are todays and you are still early right?? Fingerscrossed

9E2DBEF0-B589-4802-84E4-C549E33CC1D9.jpeg
I hope you don’t mind @cheerios i took your photos to put them together for a better visual. Your top two look the same as the bottom (yesterday). With only a 2 hour hold and not even 24 hours apart, I think that’s still a great line! It’s about 48 hours for doubling as well, but I know these early days are so stressful :hugs: you are definitely pregnant right now, everything crossed you have a happy and healthy 9 months to go

Thanks. It's just that this month is the first anniversary of the baby we lost last year. I thought for sure I'd be pregnant by now. I feel like I'll never have a second child. Just waiting for AF now. I'm sure it will come some time over the weekend.
That’s exactly how I felt and I’m sorry you’re feeling that way too.

I’m not sure where in the world you are, but only on Thursday did our government launch free certificates to acknowledge baby losses under 24 weeks. I’ve ordered a certificate for each of my losses. The pain of my losses is still as fresh as it was when I lost each of them, but knowing finally they’ll be acknowledged and remembered has taken a weight off my shoulders.

View attachment 1118216
I hope you don’t mind @cheerios i took your photos to put them together for a better visual. Your top two look the same as the bottom (yesterday). With only a 2 hour hold and not even 24 hours apart, I think that’s still a great line! It’s about 48 hours for doubling as well, but I know these early days are so stressful :hugs: you are definitely pregnant right now, everything crossed you have a happy and healthy 9 months to go

That is so helpful! Thank you so much dear!! I appreciate you taking the time to help me out with the volatile first few days that follows a bfp,

Last edited:
Hey everyone I think I may stop trying for a while.
Hcg 11 dpo: 9 , 14 dpo: 87, 19 dpo: 215, 21 dpo: 324, 23 dpo: 632. Results from ultrasound done at 22 dpo is attached. I feel so defeated. I have a follow up appointment on Monday but I am not feeling very optimistic as my other pregnancies that resulted in live births my numbers were well in the thousands by now. Also there is no way I am 6 weeks as I didn’t ovulate until the 31st of January or 1st of February. First day of my LMP was January 21st. I’m hoping when I go in on Monday they will do the ultrasound and if confirmed another etopic just give me the shot. I only have one tube left and don’t want to lose it. Has anyone every heard of a pseudo-gestational sac?

IMG_8252.jpeg

IMG_8254.jpeg

IMG_8259.jpeg

Hey hun.
I'm sorry about today being the first anniversary of the baby you lost last year. Hugs!!!! My 1st year anniversary of the 16-week baby we lost came and went on 27th Dec 2023. I also thought the same as you. That we would be pregnant by then. It didn't happen. But it happened two months later. Pls don't lose hope. If you see my journal, you'll see that I went on a huge rant on how frustrated I was about TTCing and not being able to see myself getting pregnant anymore and then bam. This bfp that came out of literally nowhere. I truly believe God surprises us when we least expect it.

That’s exactly how I felt and I’m sorry you’re feeling that way too.

I’m not sure where in the world you are, but only on Thursday did our government launch free certificates to acknowledge baby losses under 24 weeks. I’ve ordered a certificate for each of my losses. The pain of my losses is still as fresh as it was when I lost each of them, but knowing finally they’ll be acknowledged and remembered has taken a weight off my shoulders.
Thank you ❤️

@cheerios those tests don't look white to me or you talking about tests you didn't post yet?

The tests you posted look good to me. I know its hard but try not to worry yet.

@Brianna777 hugs I'm sorry your going through all this. I've never heard of pseudo-gestational sac. Did they explain what that was to you?

Hey hun.
I'm sorry about today being the first anniversary of the baby you lost last year. Hugs!!!! My 1st year anniversary of the 16-week baby we lost came and went on 27th Dec 2023. I also thought the same as you. That we would be pregnant by then. It didn't happen. But it happened two months later. Pls don't lose hope. If you see my journal, you'll see that I went on a huge rant on how frustrated I was about TTCing and not being able to see myself getting pregnant anymore and then bam. This bfp that came out of literally nowhere. I truly believe God surprises us when we least expect it.
Thank you, this gives me so much hope ❤️

Hey everyone I think I may stop trying for a while.
Hcg 11 dpo: 9 , 14 dpo: 87, 19 dpo: 215, 21 dpo: 324, 23 dpo: 632. Results from ultrasound done at 22 dpo is attached. I feel so defeated. I have a follow up appointment on Monday but I am not feeling very optimistic as my other pregnancies that resulted in live births my numbers were well in the thousands by now. Also there is no way I am 6 weeks as I didn’t ovulate until the 31st of January or 1st of February. First day of my LMP was January 21st. I’m hoping when I go in on Monday they will do the ultrasound and if confirmed another etopic just give me the shot. I only have one tube left and don’t want to lose it. Has anyone every heard of a pseudo-gestational sac?

View attachment 1118218

View attachment 1118219

View attachment 1118220
I really hoping you get answers ❤️

@Brianna777 Hi hun. I can't seem to understand your ultrasound. Do you have more than one gestation sac? Why would they suspect that the pregnancy is ectopic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gonzalo123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->