February 2024 testing thread

Not sure if I'll be testing again this month. OH told me last night he has ED. I didn't know he was going through this. He was embarrassed to tell me.

So that's why we haven't dtd yet. I'm supposed to ovulate tomorrow. So if he feels up to it we might still have a slim chance if we get a bd in tonight otherwise I wait till march and hope he can perform..Uggh.. I feel bad for him. I understand why he hasn't said anything. I was beginning to wonder why he hasn't wanted to dtd. Hell we didn't even dtd on Valentine's day which I was like wth but ok.

Anyways he's going to talk to his doctor about it at his next appointment whenever that is. Told him when he feels ready I'll be here. Just puts a damper on our ttc efforts for now.

I'm so sorry to hear that @NightFlower

Sadly, nothing got any darker today. I think I'm out this cycle.

View attachment 1118190

View attachment 1118191
Thanks ❤ he came home from work. Apologized for keeping it from me and said he would try tonight. So we have a tiny chance. Told him it was fine and I'm here if he wants to talk about it more. But I think he's embarrassed about it , so until his appointment. I'll leave it.

I do see lines. Sorry they're not darker

AFM- Today is hopefully ovulation day. I feel like our timing was pretty good so now I wait for a temp spike and see what happens. This part drags!

I’m so sorry @NightFlower, although I’m glad he’s been able to tell you and how supportive you’ve been for him. I hope you’ve managed to get a baby dance in and still have a chance for this cycle.

@thencomesbebe - I can see something. Fingers crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->