*February Babies 2014* <3

Due February 11! <3

Had a really early scan due to a spotting scare, but I heard the heartbeat Tuesday and it was beautiful! 160! We have the nuchal scan Thurs so I'm so excited to see Peanut (my first, OH's second) again.

My stepdaughter and I just know it's a girl, but OH is not so sure... we're definitely going to find out, and someone will owe someone else ten bucks either way!

So excited, ladies!!!!!

Hi ladies!

Due Feb 11th here. . .

We're going to find out the sex because our families live so far away, we want to be able to plan ahead a bit and let everyone know who wants so send us anything. ;) This is my hubby's first and his family is just over the moon.

I've not had a lot of puking but have had many full days of nausea and I'm so exhausted all the time.

Hey ladies. I'm 23 and I'm due feb 8th with my first. My second scan is on the 30th.

Due in feb aswell after first try in May :)

This will be my second feb baby! May seems to be a good month :blush:

Are you guys finding out gender?

I didnt want too but DH did and hes not one for being able to keep a secret from me and its his choice as well as mine so looks like were finding out! what about you ? xx

I'm due on the 8th, I think although my 12 week scan should make things more clear. You and I have such similar stories! It's my first baby too and we also conceived on our first try in May.

How are your symptoms? I'm still struggling to eat like I used to and most smells make me gag/throw up. Ugh! And when's your 12 week scan? Mine's on Monday!

Ah how lovely :) if i hadnt had my early scan i would be 12 weeks tomorrow! but i got set back a week my first scan is on the 1st of august! how exciting youll have to let me know how you get on <3 i was in awe when i realised i had conceived in the first month of trying not a lot of people can say that hey! my symptoms are tiredness weeing bucket loads forever hungry or i get nauseous havent been sick as of yet though! i work in a kitchen at work had to be transfered because the smells made me gag! and i gagged in a womans face not intentionally but because her perfume was so strong :blush: xx

I will, I'm so excited! And the 1st isn't so far..are you counting the days? You're lucky you haven't been sick, I hate it especially since I can never make it to the logo in time :blush:

Oooops that isnt so great sorry to hear that! i am so grateful for not being sick!! but the nausea sometimes can be worse! xxx

I will definitely be finding out the gender. I am such a planner! We had a gender reveal party with my daughter and will be doing the same! I will be just as happy with either gender! A sister for my daughter would be great because they will be so close in age and a son would be wonderful because it would be a whole new experience! Just excited to know :)

Awh thats so sweet is this pregnancy the same as your other? xx

Hi girls!! Early scan put me at 8+3, giving me a due date of 11th feb, so im 12wks monday =) Scan on the 1st Aug!!! =)

Eeeeek same scan date! we get to see our beans the same day what time is your appointment? xx

There is another thread somewhere; The February Flowers :thumbup:

I'm due 25th February, making me 9w4d today :happydance:
I conceived after trying for about 18 cycles with ICSI (IVF) :flower:

Awwwh congrats on conceiving after trying so hard i didnt realize there was another thread nevermind :) its lovely too meet other ladies xx

Yeah there's a pregnancy groups section but I tend to like being around first tri. I'm due the 18th if everything is OK. Over not had a scan yet.

Im sure youll be fine a happy and healthy 9 months to you! what are your symptoms? xx

I'm due on the 1st but they won't let twins go up to their due date, they will be here January... Don't really know where I belong!

Yay for twinnies! do you know if theyll be identical or not? also i personally would go with being feb babies as your symptoms should/could be similar to ours as we go through the months together but youll have your babies earlier! how lovely. :baby: xx

Due 10th (I think!?) but have my dating scan on Thursday :)

I am so glad to be nearing the end of first tri! :)

Its so exciting thinking weve almost made it through the first part theres only two more to go! youll have to let us know how you get on xx

Last time I found first tri the hardest. I really enjoyed the rest :)

We are staying team yellow again but are already guessing!

I honestly think im having a boy have such a strong feeling! that ive actually began to love the thought not that a girl wouldn't be loved just as much but i have this feeling!! if im honest i have found first tri so hard all the odd bleeding early scans new ness if thats even a word praying for a sticky bean and im lucky enough to of seen my blip already xx

Hello! I am due feb 7th with my first! although my 12 week scan I had yesterday said 12 weeks 2 days, so I am not sure which date I should go by :wacko:
Morning sickness is gone now, and I have a lot more energy.
I would like to find out the gender for sure!

Yay for a healthy 12 week scan :) xx

Due February 11! <3

Had a really early scan due to a spotting scare, but I heard the heartbeat Tuesday and it was beautiful! 160! We have the nuchal scan Thurs so I'm so excited to see Peanut (my first, OH's second) again.

My stepdaughter and I just know it's a girl, but OH is not so sure... we're definitely going to find out, and someone will owe someone else ten bucks either way!

So excited, ladies!!!!!

Thats such a cute thing that your including your step daughter in all of this! shes obviously a very lucky little girly. my best friend and DH have placed bets lol! xx

I'm due on the 1st but they won't let twins go up to their due date, they will be here January... Don't really know where I belong!

Yay for twinnies! do you know if theyll be identical or not? also i personally would go with being feb babies as your symptoms should/could be similar to ours as we go through the months together but youll have your babies earlier! how lovely. :baby: xx

Hi, they 'think' that they are non Identical, don't think it can be guaranteed from what I've read....
I'll stick around here then - especially as you lot seem such a lovely group!
I'll also be finding out the sex. Think we need to prepare a bit more this time round!

Congratulations everyone!

I'd love to find out the gender too, but I don't think DH and I will be telling anyone. I'm thinking boy, but would love either :-D

Hi, they 'think' that they are non Identical, don't think it can be guaranteed from what I've read....
I'll stick around here then - especially as you lot seem such a lovely group!
I'll also be finding out the sex. Think we need to prepare a bit more this time round!

Congratulations everyone!

I agree, you should stay with the Feb mama's! :) I have had 2 of my 3 babies early, my youngest was due Feb 21 and I had her Jan 17th so there is a good chance I'll deliver in January as well.

I agree with whitesox! If my baby's arrival is anything like my own he/she will arrive in December anyway!! :haha:

Yay for Team Feb! thought...I just got back from A and E unfortunately :( as i had another slight bleed i bled on friday night after sex..then was gone by sat afternoon and i had a slight bleed again today had to leave work as i was just so upset i have no cramping and luckily they've moved my 12 week scan to tomorrow instead of thursday! Im really hoping for a healthy and happy bean as i saw him/her at 5 weeks and 6 weeks in the right place heart beating away so fingers crossed for me please ladies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->