*February Babies 2014* <3

Beautiful11

MammaShanxo
Reaction score
So any ladies due February!? im due valentines day, would love to chat to women who are in the same boat as me just now as its my 1st pregnancy xx

I'm due on the 8th, I think although my 12 week scan should make things more clear. You and I have such similar stories! It's my first baby too and we also conceived on our first try in May.

How are your symptoms? I'm still struggling to eat like I used to and most smells make me gag/throw up. Ugh! And when's your 12 week scan? Mine's on Monday!

Hi ladies I'm 3 months today!!! Due feb 8th starting to feel a little less nauseous now xx

Due feb 19!!! Saw heart beat at 6w1d. Praying everything goes smoothly :)

I'm due on the 8th, I think although my 12 week scan should make things more clear. You and I have such similar stories! It's my first baby too and we also conceived on our first try in May.

How are your symptoms? I'm still struggling to eat like I used to and most smells make me gag/throw up. Ugh! And when's your 12 week scan? Mine's on Monday!

Ah how lovely :) if i hadnt had my early scan i would be 12 weeks tomorrow! but i got set back a week my first scan is on the 1st of august! how exciting youll have to let me know how you get on <3 i was in awe when i realised i had conceived in the first month of trying not a lot of people can say that hey! my symptoms are tiredness weeing bucket loads forever hungry or i get nauseous havent been sick as of yet though! i work in a kitchen at work had to be transfered because the smells made me gag! and i gagged in a womans face not intentionally but because her perfume was so strong :blush: xx

Due 10th (I think!?) but have my dating scan on Thursday :)

I am so glad to be nearing the end of first tri! :)

Hi ladies I'm 3 months today!!! Due feb 8th starting to feel a little less nauseous now xx
Yay congrats! i should be 12 weeks tmoz but early scan set me back a week glad your symptoms are easing mine are slowly but surely xx

Due feb 19!!! Saw heart beat at 6w1d. Praying everything goes smoothly :)

Its so reassuring once you see baby in the right place and to make it even better with a strong healthy heartbeat isnt it! congrats xx

Its so exciting thinking weve almost made it through the first part theres only two more to go! youll have to let us know how you get on xx

Due in feb aswell after first try in May :)

This will be my second feb baby! May seems to be a good month :blush:

Are you guys finding out gender?

Ah how lovely :) if i hadnt had my early scan i would be 12 weeks tomorrow! but i got set back a week my first scan is on the 1st of august! how exciting youll have to let me know how you get on <3 i was in awe when i realised i had conceived in the first month of trying not a lot of people can say that hey! my symptoms are tiredness weeing bucket loads forever hungry or i get nauseous havent been sick as of yet though! i work in a kitchen at work had to be transfered because the smells made me gag! and i gagged in a womans face not intentionally but because her perfume was so strong :blush: xx

I will, I'm so excited! And the 1st isn't so far..are you counting the days? You're lucky you haven't been sick, I hate it especially since I can never make it to the logo in time :blush:

I will definitely be finding out the gender. I am such a planner! We had a gender reveal party with my daughter and will be doing the same! I will be just as happy with either gender! A sister for my daughter would be great because they will be so close in age and a son would be wonderful because it would be a whole new experience! Just excited to know :)

Hi girls!! Early scan put me at 8+3, giving me a due date of 11th feb, so im 12wks monday =) Scan on the 1st Aug!!! =)

Hellooo, I'm due 1st February - I'm 13 weeks today :happydance: lovely to meet you all :)

There is another thread somewhere; The February Flowers :thumbup:

I'm due 25th February, making me 9w4d today :happydance:
I conceived after trying for about 18 cycles with ICSI (IVF) :flower:

Yeah there's a pregnancy groups section but I tend to like being around first tri. I'm due the 18th if everything is OK. Over not had a scan yet.

I'm due on the 1st but they won't let twins go up to their due date, they will be here January... Don't really know where I belong!

Its so exciting thinking weve almost made it through the first part theres only two more to go! youll have to let us know how you get on xx

Last time I found first tri the hardest. I really enjoyed the rest :)

We are staying team yellow again but are already guessing!

Hello! I am due feb 7th with my first! although my 12 week scan I had yesterday said 12 weeks 2 days, so I am not sure which date I should go by :wacko:
Morning sickness is gone now, and I have a lot more energy.
I would like to find out the gender for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->