*February Babies 2014* <3

Sorry to hear of your scare Beau! :hugs:
Is it bright red blood or brown?
I had a big bleed at 7 weeks with bright red blood, luckily everything was absolutely fine and baby was there with a perfectly healthy heart beat. So it is not uncommon :hugs:

I hope it is the same for you too!

Sorry to hear of your scare Beau! :hugs:
Is it bright red blood or brown?
I had a big bleed at 7 weeks with bright red blood, luckily everything was absolutely fine and baby was there with a perfectly healthy heart beat. So it is not uncommon :hugs:

I hope it is the same for you too!

Thank you! i had an early scan at 5 weeks due to brown spotting everything was fine then had a major red bleed at 6 weeks so had a scan again everything was perfect...had no bleeding since but when i had sex on fridayy then disapeared then came back today mainly brown but enough to scare me! atleast i only have to wait a couple more hours not a whole 4 days thank you xxx

I hope everything will be fine for you!

I had a few weeks of on and off spotting too...got an emergency scan at 7 weeks and all was okay, but I'm really nervous about tomorrow's scan - I just hope baby is alive and well and kicking and moving about.

My nervousness is made worse by the fact that I was supposed to confirm the appointment a week back, but I didn't notice that written on the patient form. So now I don't even know if I have my appointment :( I'm planning to call before I leave so that I can explain and even beg and plead if I have to. Please please keep your fingers crossed that I have my appointment as originally scheduled, plus my little one is healthy! :hugs:

I'm sure it happens a lot apa, hopefully they've kept your scan appointment :flower:

apa im sure youll be fine ring in the morning though! :) thank you for your wishes a healthy baby to you! xx

apa im sure youll be fine ring in the morning though! :) thank you for your wishes a healthy baby to you! xx

I definitely will, especially since I have to see' my doctor right after the scan. Happy and healthy baby to you too and in fact to us all! :baby::hugs:

My scan put me forward to 12 weeks and 4 days!! yayyyy a happy and healthy baby too so happy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->