**February Babies**

Yeah we do! Anyone know how to make one? If not ill have to ask my OH very nicely :)

https://laree826.deviantart.com/art/Feb-Teen-Mommy-Badge-184143170

here's a link to where I have it posted. You can click on download (it'll be on the lower right hand side) and right click on the image, click on "copy image location" and that's the image URL :)

Thanks thats lovely :) Had to get my OH to help shuffle my sig about so it all fits :haha:

Lauren hope you dont mind ive put the code on the first page so people can get it easily :) Well actually my OH did it all cause ive got terrible computer skills! So thanks Chad :)

Lauren hope you dont mind ive put the code on the first page so people can get it easily :) Well actually my OH did it all cause ive got terrible computer skills! So thanks Chad :)

Yes..when you said can you fix my signature I didn't think I'd end up spending 45 minutes recoding a entire post. :p But all the same no problem sweetie. <3

it's so cute :3

I've been woken up by my little ninja. It hurts now, omg.

sentiment : is it weird that i am jealous your kicks hurt? :S
oliver is such a lazy baby. he hardly ever kicks. i feel him move quite often and when he kicks it isn't hard.. :(

My LO's movements have really picked up over the past day. Before i only felt them if i waited for it. Woke me up twice last night!

i never wake up from him moving.. :| i am starting to worry now. haha!

I think it was more cause i was half awake anyway and i just felt it. Probably was something else that woke me up!

hm.. oliver isn't a kicker :( he seems to like rub against the inside of my belly, but not really kick it.. weird.. i just random places i feel pressure on, and it's him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->