**February Babies**

Yeah i mostly get the wriggles. A few kicks i do feel are more like pops because of my anterior placenta i think.

I've been getting harder and harder kicks lately, but they're still down low :( My LO did manage to kick the phone off of my tummy last night though. My roommate just sat and stared at me for while because I couldn't stop laughing.

Aww i dont get hardly anything from the outside yet. Do you get many Braxton Hicks? Ive got more today than i normally do

I had a ton yesterday. i've been getting them for the past couple of weeks. They hurt!!!

Mine have never really hurt, they just feel weird. I got my first about 19 weeks and i was so shocked i had no idea what it was!

i'm not sure what position LO is in, but they are some strong kicks.

Just LO barely moves during the day but as soon as I lay down on my left side, he/she just goes crazy. and sometimes I wake up to a sore stomach.

and i'm not sure if this is braxton hicks, but it feels like my stomach is sucking it self in? like someone is like pulling my stomach in from the inside?

Mine feel really odd. But to touch my stomach while its happening i can feel my uterus stick right out and its completely solid for about a minute then it relaxes

I have a little extra padding, so I don't feel that lol.

i eat a lot of mashed potatoes, and that's exactly what my thighs look like >.<

i feel like a whale. i have put weight on everywhere! :O where i live there is nothing, no swimming pool, gym or any of that crap.. :(
sometimes when i am lying down i get like a random hard bulge sticking out my stomach? i thought that was just because of the way baby was sitting? aah..
would i just know if i got braxton hicks or would i maybe not know? i wanna know :p

i feel like a whale. i have put weight on everywhere! :O where i live there is nothing, no swimming pool, gym or any of that crap.. :(
sometimes when i am lying down i get like a random hard bulge sticking out my stomach? i thought that was just because of the way baby was sitting? aah..
would i just know if i got braxton hicks or would i maybe not know? i wanna know :p

The random bulge is it quite big with your belly button at the centre of where its gone hard? Cause thats what my braxton hicks are like. I didnt know thats what it was the first time. Then it suddenly occurred to me!

Pleeeeassssseeeeeeeee you girls are tiny.

We all have our certain places that our food goes right to :haha: Mine is definitely my hips and thighs. My stomach has always been flat no matter what i ate. Not anymore though!

err i don't know. it is at the bottom of my belly usually up to my belly button? i thought it would feel like cramping but i don't feel a thing from this, just a little pressure.

Yeah thats exactly what mine are like. It just goes hard. Doesnt hurt at all it just feels different to touch.

i think this calls for bump pictures :)
i miss having my dancer body, but now i'm even outgrowing some of my maternity clothes >.<

Ive still got a pretty small bump but its already agony on my hips and back and pelvis! But youre right Lauren, its friday! Bump picture day for me.

me too! i can't post a picture until i get home from work though, because i don't have BnB on my phone :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->