**February Babies**

Haha mine are already a 36F! Ill fall over if i get any more!

Yeah chad :p Boobs - The free equivalent of a pillow. Also inflates with pregnancy. £7.99 each.

sorry, i forgot there was a boy on this thread.. haha!
och well :p i haven't been measured but i must be like a god damn Z!

Haha Chad doesnt care. Nothing he's not seen or heard from me before. Its usually "something doesnt feel right have a look for me" he looks every time! :)

hahaha i don't want to know where he has been looking :L
some boys get awkward with the mention of boobs :p
chad was one of the names i liked for a boy, but cause my last name is murray it would be too much like chad michael murray! haha!

He doesnt get awkward over anything at all. Like some guys go green if you say the word "period". Tends to be the younger ones who do that.

Ive only ever heard the name Chad here once. But its a really common American name. We were gonna use Chad as a middle name if we were having a boy but its a girl! We'd already decided on the boys name and everything because i was so convinced. I was wrong.

I'm having random sharp pains that feel like menstrual cramps, nothing too bad, no bleeding..would this be classified as BH?

hahaha i don't want to know where he has been looking :L
some boys get awkward with the mention of boobs :p
chad was one of the names i liked for a boy, but cause my last name is murray it would be too much like chad michael murray! haha!

Me get ackward? Is such a thing even possible? I think I've seen to much strangeness in my life to be shocked by anything no worries..about anything :p

I'm having random sharp pains that feel like menstrual cramps, nothing too bad, no bleeding..would this be classified as BH?

Im not sure tbh. My BH are painless. My stomach just gets tight and hard. Maybe call your midwife or doctor? Could also be gas or constipation or something. I get cramps then :blush:

I have the same thing. My dr says that's it's ligament pain. Every time they strike, I have to stop what I'm doing because it hurts so bad! I can feel my tummy tighten when I have BHs though.

I've had that feeling twice, i'm glad it's all normal. Thank you girls, im such a worry wart.

Also, I don't know where else to post this, but im thinking of not letting the father see the baby, because he's been posting nudes on a gay site. :dohh:

Also, I don't know where else to post this, but im thinking of not letting the father see the baby, because he's been posting nudes on a gay site. :dohh:

Oh gosh, what a shocker I got when I seen that. I take you aren't still with him? But I don't think you can not let him see the baby because he is/might be gay. (I don't know if this is actually the reason or not..)

Andddd, did you's do anything exciting for halloween? (I know it's today but people don't usually celebrate it on a sunday!)

I've had that feeling twice, i'm glad it's all normal. Thank you girls, im such a worry wart.

I dont know what to say to that! There isnt really a solution to it that im aware of :wacko:

Luarm he's not gay, but he's bi, and he's high every night on drugs, so it's kinda the last straw

and, It's 5 am here on the 31st so nothing yet, what have you guys done

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"