**February Babies**

Luarm he's not gay, but he's bi, and he's high every night on drugs, so it's kinda the last straw

and, It's 5 am here on the 31st so nothing yet, what have you guys done

He must be high to want to get seen on 4chan!

None done anything tbh, i never do really

We have the best haunted house in America down here, but I can't go because its not reccomended for pregnant women. =[

and he's just a loser, blah

Hmm, whats 4chan? :p And how did you find out he has been posting photos?

I was at my friends last night and watched Saw 3, she lives next to a pub and there was a halloween party on in it. We kept seeing freddie crugar etc walking past.. Creepy.

I was at my friends last night and watched Saw 3, she lives next to a pub and there was a halloween party on in it. We kept seeing freddie crugar etc walking past.. Creepy.

4chan is a site in the depths of the internet and it should really stay that way! Its full of really twisted stuff.

4chan is a site in the depths of the internet and it should really stay that way! Its full of really twisted stuff.

I go on it once in awhile..it's only bad if you go in the /b/ section..you'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy on the internet...though it still makes me laugh on occasion.

mm yeah, it's pretty horrible, but there's some funny stuff I stopped going a long time ago, but I was bored.

and I'm kinda worried baby has only moved 2-3 times a day for the past 2 days

i wouldn't worry about baby not moving much. sometimes oliver will be lazy and other days he is a little wriggler!
he goes through stages of moving for a couple mins, then just stop for ages? can't wait till her gets bigger, would make it easier to feel it :)

I get the same. My LO has days where she'll wriggle for 8 hours then for another 24 she'll be still unless i poke her... I feel bad for doing it but i need to know shes ok in there! Other times she'll just wriggle once or twice in the day for a minute or two and thats it.

for eight hours? gosh! oliver was kicking or punching this morning, for like a minute or two (not constantly but for that period of time) then he must have gone back to sleep! what a lazy little thing! sometimes i will give a little prod, but he doesn't seem to want to budge.. :(

Shes only done it for that long once. It was about 2 days ago and she'd been wriggling on my way home from work then all night until i went to bed. She stopped when i got into bed. There was one night i was worried about her cause i turned over in bed and i felt her literally drop to the other side of my stomach. I got her checked at the doctors the next day!

We had a huge thunderstorm, and one big thunder my whole stomach moved, so baby is ok. Then I ate something spicy and that made baby move some more. Guess he/she is being lazy

oliver loves to be lazy :D i haven't felt him in a couple hours. it always makes me so paranoid to think about. he is like an owl though. prefers the night time. always up at eleven!

mine usually likes night too, but for the past few days he/she hasnt been moving unless I annoy the holy crap out of him/her

and i've had a sore stomach for the past few days, anyone else having this or know what it is

No idea about the sore stomach. Get it checked if youre worried :) I poke my LO sometimes too when she doesnt move for too long. I like to know shes ok in there

No idea about the sore stomach. Get it checked if youre worried :) I poke my LO sometimes too when she doesnt move for too long. I like to know shes ok in there
i do this and my OH goes mad and keeps telling me when our son comes out he's going to poke me back aha.
My little boy has been lazy today, he was wriggling round loads last night and all day yesterday then hardly really felt him today. xx

Just realised I have to start kick counting soon O_O

and third tri! OMG!

i do this and my OH goes mad and keeps telling me when our son comes out he's going to poke me back aha.
My little boy has been lazy today, he was wriggling round loads last night and all day yesterday then hardly really felt him today. xx

Same with me. I was working yesterday so she seemed to be more active and i had a day off today and shes been really lazy! The more i do, the more she seems to do as well

Just realised I have to start kick counting soon O_O

and third tri! OMG!

Wow it doesnt seem 5 mins since people started expecting feb and march babies and now its june babies and getting towards july! Some say dont kick count as some babies are less active than others and to just worry if you get less movements than normal. Tbh i think ill just see how many movements i get nearer the time so if its close to 10 a day ill look out for that. Either way ill look out for whats normal for her :) Have movements started getting more regular closer to 26/27 weeks? Mine arent too regular but are getting more in the last couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->