**February Babies**

yeah ive found that, and btw girls you know BH, how long does one last for,im not sure if thats what im feeling, it felt really tight for about 2 minutes then loosened up, but i wasnt sure if that was just him moving iygwim? xx

Just realised I have to start kick counting soon O_O

and third tri! OMG!

Wow it doesnt seem 5 mins since people started expecting feb and march babies and now its june babies and getting towards july! Some say dont kick count as some babies are less active than others and to just worry if you get less movements than normal. Tbh i think ill just see how many movements i get nearer the time so if its close to 10 a day ill look out for that. Either way ill look out for whats normal for her :) Have movements started getting more regular closer to 26/27 weeks? Mine arent too regular but are getting more in the last couple of weeks.

At 23/24 weeks he was SO phasey. Like he'd move like MAD for a day then not move for 5. :dohh:

I'm pretty casual with this whole thing anyway :shrug: Never really had any insane worry moments, even when he was moving or anything.

Feel like I'm going to be a bad mum when I see women freaking out about round ligament paint first time they experience it and I was like meh must be normal. They're probably right to panic!

bub has come back with a vengance

he/she is like "you call me lazy? That's it, it's on"

yeah ive found that, and btw girls you know BH, how long does one last for,im not sure if thats what im feeling, it felt really tight for about 2 minutes then loosened up, but i wasnt sure if that was just him moving iygwim? xx

Thats what mine are like :) Never really timed how long it lasted but probably about that

Just realised I have to start kick counting soon O_O

and third tri! OMG!

Wow it doesnt seem 5 mins since people started expecting feb and march babies and now its june babies and getting towards july! Some say dont kick count as some babies are less active than others and to just worry if you get less movements than normal. Tbh i think ill just see how many movements i get nearer the time so if its close to 10 a day ill look out for that. Either way ill look out for whats normal for her :) Have movements started getting more regular closer to 26/27 weeks? Mine arent too regular but are getting more in the last couple of weeks.

At 23/24 weeks he was SO phasey. Like he'd move like MAD for a day then not move for 5. :dohh:

I'm pretty casual with this whole thing anyway :shrug: Never really had any insane worry moments, even when he was moving or anything.

Feel like I'm going to be a bad mum when I see women freaking out about round ligament paint first time they experience it and I was like meh must be normal. They're probably right to panic!

Im not sure if theres such a thing as whats right to worry over. I know im more worried this time because of my loss before. But last time i had no worries and i wasnt so lucky. But i think a lot of the time you do know your own body best so something will tell you if things are wrong

bub has come back with a vengance

he/she is like "you call me lazy? That's it, it's on"

Haha mine hasnt! Shes kicked a couple of times this morning and shes not moved hardly since. Must be having a rest from yesterday!

Stopped moving again, and I woke up feeling like I have to vomit

i get pain in my stomach, it's like bad period pain.. then it sort of shoots all over.. kinda of thing? i got it this morning, owccch! but then it goes away and i am normal?

and oliver is moving around just now, near my belly button, must be saying good morning! haha :D

hum and why are you's doing kick counts? :S

thanks girls, i think i had braxton hicks last night when i was getting ready to sleep, it didnt hurts just felt really tight, well im 24 weeks today so glad ive finally got to this milestone been waiting for ages for this one! i cant believe how fast this is going, my mum said it slows down when you get to 28 weeks, i hope it doesnt, i cant wait to meet him now xxx

thanks girls, i think i had braxton hicks last night when i was getting ready to sleep, it didnt hurts just felt really tight, well im 24 weeks today so glad ive finally got to this milestone been waiting for ages for this one! i cant believe how fast this is going, my mum said it slows down when you get to 28 weeks, i hope it doesnt, i cant wait to meet him now xxx

I hope it doesnt slow down too! Im 24 weeks in 2 days too. Though recently its been going pretty slow i think

yeah i thinks its slowed down since 20 weeks, i see the midwife next weeks then i have appointments more often so im hoping that might help things speed up a little, My strechmarks on my legs are getting worse now too, im glad there on my legs though have you had any stretchies yet? xxxxx

Yeah ive got loads on my thighs and hips and a few on my sides but none on my bump. I see the midwife next week too. Ill be 24+6 then. We always do it a day early because shes only in 2 days a week so its either that or a week late.

Im COVERED in stretch marks! I feel like a roadmap haha. My legs and even my... KNEES?!?! hahah its ridiculous. I have them on the front of my bump in like a parenthesis shape ( o )
And on my "lovehandles"/"muffintops" i have a lot.

None of my boobs however, and those have gotten huge!

Ive got some on the back of my knees too! Ive got 3 on the underneath of each boob too. It was quite weird finding those. I felt them before i saw them so i had to go and do acrobatics in the mirror to be able to see them

yeah, my midwife goes to the childrens centre at the back of my house once a week on a thursday which always puts me on the day after, i find it dead awkward at my midwife appointments because its kinda like a drop in centre for all pregnant teens in my area, i would love it if i wasnt so shy, i just feel uncomfortable everytime i go! ive got a diabetes test in 4 weeks and im getting nervous now, because my letter says i can take family but they wont be able to sit with me as the waiting rooms to small, so bring a book as ill be there for 2 hours + xxx

i may have to check behind my knees because just recently its been so itchy, but the again i may have to get my OH to check as i cant lift my legs up too have alook my bump gets in the way now. xx

Ive got some on the back of my knees too! Ive got 3 on the underneath of each boob too. It was quite weird finding those. I felt them before i saw them so i had to go and do acrobatics in the mirror to be able to see them

I know its weird when I saw them on my knee too I thought it was the marks when you have been sitting weird or something but Nope! total stretch marks. Why the knees though!? That is like the weirdest place haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->