**February Babies**

Ive seen them in the mirror! Otherwise id have no idea they were there. My midwife goes to my doctors surgery, the surestart and the health clinic. She only runs the antenatal at the doctors and surestart though. I refused to go to surestart because i went there for my last pregnancy and i had nothing but trouble with them and i didnt feel treated fairly. Plus the other midwife i saw there was useless! Its all one on one with my midwife unless i want to take someone with me which i like because some questions you dont want to ask in front of a room of people!

Ive got some on the back of my knees too! Ive got 3 on the underneath of each boob too. It was quite weird finding those. I felt them before i saw them so i had to go and do acrobatics in the mirror to be able to see them

I know its weird when I saw them on my knee too I thought it was the marks when you have been sitting weird or something but Nope! total stretch marks. Why the knees though!? That is like the weirdest place haha

I have no idea. Everything seems to just be getting bigger and bigger on me!

yeah, she sees us for our appointments in a little room but while were waiting were just sitting in a room full of sofas and soft toys for some of the mums LO's and eating sandwiches, its nice but i find it hard to start a conversation up with someone i dont really know face to face. i suppose when i end up going every two weeks i might get to know people more, she has told me i dont just have to go on my appointments i could come every thursday if i like, but its one of my only days off so i dont normally bother going unless i have an appointment, My OH found out today that his friend at work is having a baby, and its due the day before we are, i thought that was cool, i feel gld hes got someone to talk to about it if he wants to as well now. xxxxxx

yeah, she sees us for our appointments in a little room but while were waiting were just sitting in a room full of sofas and soft toys for some of the mums LO's and eating sandwiches, its nice but i find it hard to start a conversation up with someone i dont really know face to face. i suppose when i end up going every two weeks i might get to know people more, she has told me i dont just have to go on my appointments i could come every thursday if i like, but its one of my only days off so i dont normally bother going unless i have an appointment, My OH found out today that his friend at work is having a baby, and its due the day before we are, i thought that was cool, i feel gld hes got someone to talk to about it if he wants to as well now. xxxxxx

I'm so interested in all these clinicy things! I have a home birth midwife who comes and hangs out for a couple of hours at our house lol. Might go to MILs next week with her as thats the hopeful location of the birth.

So do you guys get a lot of blood tests and weighted and stuff?
So modern!!

i never know when i get a midwife appointment, she'll phone up randomly. :S and i have had three different midwifes, two have left.. so i don't think i have an actual midwife.
i have stretch marks on my hips, and they seem to be going along my back! argh. don't think i have any on my boobs, none of my bump.. but i think i seen one behind my knee? haha.. weird.

I make my appointments at the end of the last one. Mines very hands off really. I dont get blood tests or weighed etc because ive chosen not to have too much done. Basically check babies heart beat, my blood pressure and urine and off i go home.

im the same as holly with blood tests and that, have only had blood test at 12 week scan and doctors when they thought my iron was low, all the midwife has done is check babies heartbeat, and ive had my urine sampled, and blood pressure tested. ive only been weighed at the 12 week scan aswell. My midwifes on holiday when i next go i think so i will see someone else, but all my appointments are written in my green notes as i only have to pop over on the day she's there on the week she's written down, im not sure if its because she deals with so many people, it might be easier for her that way. i would prefer the midwife to come to my house, like she did on my first appointment, it was more personal and less rushed. Lo's been very active today too, Is anyone going anywhere for bonfire night, im getting so excited, i love watching fireworks! xxxx

I didnt get bloods done at all. I hate having blood taken! She said it was fine since she knew my blood type already. Saw first movements from the outside tonight! :happydance: Im not doing anything on bonfire night. Staying in to watch coronation street i think! Doing anything nice?

Not doing anything tomorrow, but OH's brother is having fireworks at theirs Saturday, which will be quite fun, as his whole family will be there, they always have a good laugh. Aww thats good, i put my ipod on my belly last night playing music to him, and it made him wriggle, ive never seen him move on te outside yet though, i always seem to miss him when he does it, he's too fast for his mummy. Happy V-DAY for tomorrow, in case i dont come online tomorrow :) xxx

Movement from the outside is pretty crazy haha. I have an anterior placenta so it's super weird when I can see him going at it in there but can't feel it so strongly! So glad you're reaching this milestone :D CUTE

It's Guy Fawkes here now! So Me and OH are off to the beach (it's summer here and super toasty) to watch the citys big fireworks display. Going to be lovely :D Take a bottle of bubbly grape juice :cry: and be romantic or something:kiss:

aww that sounds really nice! i have an anterior placenta too according to my notes but his movements have been quite strong today, but i think its because hes kicking higher, towards my ribs now. hope you have a nice time at the beach :) xxx

Not doing anything tomorrow, but OH's brother is having fireworks at theirs Saturday, which will be quite fun, as his whole family will be there, they always have a good laugh. Aww thats good, i put my ipod on my belly last night playing music to him, and it made him wriggle, ive never seen him move on te outside yet though, i always seem to miss him when he does it, he's too fast for his mummy. Happy V-DAY for tomorrow, in case i dont come online tomorrow :) xxx

Thankyou :) They were the strongest kicks i ever felt from her and i just happened to see it too which was pretty lucky. They probably do it way more than we think but if weve got a loose top (if such a thing exists anymore!) on or whatever we dont see it. I cant believe its november 5th tomorrow. I was thinking its like a week away!

Movement from the outside is pretty crazy haha. I have an anterior placenta so it's super weird when I can see him going at it in there but can't feel it so strongly! So glad you're reaching this milestone :D CUTE

It's Guy Fawkes here now! So Me and OH are off to the beach (it's summer here and super toasty) to watch the citys big fireworks display. Going to be lovely :D Take a bottle of bubbly grape juice :cry: and be romantic or something:kiss:

I have an anterior placenta too so i never feel too much but i got 3 big kicks slightly to the left of my belly button and i could see it move and something stick out. Im assuming it was a foot! That sounds lovely for bonfire night :)

I have an anterior placenta too so i never feel too much but i got 3 big kicks slightly to the left of my belly button and i could see it move and something stick out. Im assuming it was a foot! That sounds lovely for bonfire night :)

He kicks really strongly, like a lot. Not painful though. Maybe without the AP I'd have a broken rib or something haha. I felt him really early too :shrug:

If it doesn't rain! It's 10.20am on November 5th atm. I'm at work :blush:

tbh this week has flown by for me, been trying to get my finances in order, i don't know were the time has gone, but im already over excited for x-mas, because once x-mas is over it will be nearly time for maternity leave then not long till bubs is born, it doesn't feel like its 16 weeks away, it feels so much closer now! i don't have any loose tops anymore, My OH took me shopping for my birthday and i loved this jumper dress but the smallest size they had was a 12 ( im usually an 8) i thought well at least it will give the baby room too grow, got it home and its already tight around my bump, but i love sowing my bump off so all is good with that. Im glad i got the 12 now too. xxxxx

FXed it doesnt rain for you, its rained all day here. im glad it was my day off i hate walking to college in the rain! xxx

I felt my LO pretty early too. I felt the first flutters around 15 weeks but got proper movement about 18 weeks. And finally getting strong kicks :) I finishes my christmas shopping today. Feels good to get it done because its a lot less to worry about. All i need to do now is buy a christmas tree! Wow 16 weeks... I didnt realise it was so soon. Hope the rain holds off for you Cree!

Ah! 16 weeks! BLISS I only have 13 weeks O_O :dohh: Somebody swap due dates with me?

You've finished Xmas shopping? Omg! You do Xmas shopping! Seriously you ladies make me feel like such an uncouth hippie country bumpkin or something :shrug:

aha i havent even started x-mas shopping yet, we normally give OH parents money in a card, and i always buy my dad some super hard puzzle because he loves those and everybody else gets vouchers, its so hard to buy for My sisters and his brothers, and with their children, they can get something their into, i cant keep up with my niece anymore, last year it was peppa pig, this year who knows! i would like to get everyone a present this year, even if its just the kiddies as i used to love opening the presents more than anything when i was younger. so might have to go round asking what all of them are into! Id love to swap due dates wit you, i cant wait to meet my LO now. xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->