**February Babies**

Thanks ill have a look next time im there :) Ive put two of those fold down boxes in my wardrobe and ive put her stuff in those (ive got two shelves in the bottom). One shelf has the boxes full of clothes and the other nappies and blankets and sheets. And the bottom shelf has things i bought that already came in boxes like breast pump and bottles etc so im doing good on space for now :)

thats good, i feel like i need to be more organised like that, think im starting to get my nesting now, as my OH rooms is now spotless and organised, cant wait to get everything sorted and ready, i might be able to relax more with it all being ready for when he gets here, its going too fast, i dont feel like im going to have enough time to finish everything, ive got a good 18 weeks yet too! xxx

Youll get everything done! I feel mostly sorted now but theres the few things that worry me like how do i know if shes too hot/too cold?! Im assuming ill just know when the time comes.

Have added you :) Any idea if its a boy or girl yet? Or keeping it a surprise?

everyone seems to have more stuff than i do.. uh oh.. "/ i need to do some serious shopping. is it better online or in shops? just so expensive to just get to the town to shop!!

Id say its best in shops because theres often sales and offers. Ive been buying a few bits every time i went out just to spread the cost or whenever i saw a sale. Im not buying any more now until my OH is back so we'll likely go and get the rest in the sales after christmas.

:dohh: The organisation of you lot is amazing!

I swear I spend my time frolicking around with fairies in the forest, planting herb gardens and buying organic rice.

I literally have a few second hand outfits and new clothes too! Second hand cot and maybe a basket.

I'll get round to renting that car seat..?

I dunno maybe I'm a minimalist? NZ isn't as glamourous as you UK lot lol! Whenever I see photos of friends/family in the UK I'm always like wooowww look how WELL they're dressed! GLAMOUR! Then I go down the road in my flip flops and PJs to get shopping with everyone dressed the same. Swear to god, NZ is hick town of the world.:dohh:

Guys the father lives across the country and he wants me to give the baby to him, he lives with his sister and she has 2 baby boys and he will have everything the baby needs, and his mother and father are foster parents, and i'm 18 and have no experience with babies, but I don't want to be away from my baby for 2 years, a baby needs it's mommy, more than anything right?

I'm not being selfish am I? ><

Of course youre not being selfish! Why does he want you to give the baby to him? Why not you and the baby go and stay with him or he come and stay with you and the baby. Theres no need to separate you from your baby. Thats unfair. :flower:

He hates where I live =[

I can't move because I'm in college

If he was really that bothered he would put up with living somewhere he wasnt so keen on for 2 years just to be with you and baby. Not try to take the baby off you. The baby is something you both created, not just one. :hugs:

If he was really that bothered he would put up with living somewhere he wasnt so keen on for 2 years just to be with you and baby. Not try to take the baby off you. The baby is something you both created, not just one. :hugs:

Boy doesn't that sound familiar..:p

Doesnt it just! This is my OH who is moving to a different country to be with me and our baby. He may not be keen on where we live in England but hes doing it for us.

Doesnt it just! This is my OH who is moving to a different country to be with me and our baby. He may not be keen on where we live in England but hes doing it for us.

Anything at all for the ones you love. :)

Thats what i mean. It takes two to make a baby so the baby shouldnt be handed over to one parent or the other just because of location. Location can be compromised but the love for your child cant.

Thats what i mean. It takes two to make a baby so the baby shouldnt be handed over to one parent or the other just because of location. Location can be compromised but the love for your child cant.

No our baby will be looked after by us regardless of where we get stuck. Their life is the most important issue not where home currently is. At the end of the day who cares as long as you and the baby are happy.

:D See, there are decent men out there. Just have to import them sometimes :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->