**February Babies**

Its your baby in the end too, he cant take it off you without your consent. Have you tried talking to your parents or somebody else close about this? You need support from somebody around you who can help if it does get to the point of him insisting you give up the baby when you dont want to.

^ I was just joking lol

and yeah my mom hates him, think he's a douchebag

Yeah i feel like that sometimes when i try to squeeze through a small space i used to be able to get through and then i get stuck! Have any names picked out for your LO?

baby's in a position where I can makeout his/her little arms and legs.

Not if it's an arm or a leg, but you know what I mean. feels so surreal.

aww i bet its lovely to be able to feel that! I can tell her position from what hurts or how im feeling but i cant feel any limbs or anything

I am naming him Bentley Wayne Sonneville, when me and his father were together he always loved that name so I thought its was perfect.

cuuuuttteee name.

I'm going for grace, grayson, or gabriel.

and im assuming its a limb, it feels like something sliding against the front of my tummy, kinda like when you first feel baby, but bigger

Lovely names youve both chosen :) I get weird shifting feelings where shes suddenly all on one side and ive got a wonky bump

Thank yous.

Any girls experience muscle spasms EVERYWHERE. I think baby is on a nerve, sometimes I kept random sharp pains in my legs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->