**February Babies**

Thats not a very good dream to have, are you paranoid about him cheating on you or think he is?

Not really, but your also ahead of us, maybe it will at 4 weeks!

I think it drags soo much, I have reached a new stage of uncomfortableness. You's should look forward to it.. Not.

you can get more uncomfortable than this?!
Its to the point i cannot sleep for longer than 30 minutes, then i have to roll over and wait another 30 minutes to fall asleep, i cannot get comfy in bed anymore! and when i walk it feels like hes going to fall out! and heartburn now makes me sick! It gets worse!!? Lol
On a lighter note, im getting my hair cut&died on Wednesday and getting my Mat pictures done :)

It's got worse for me recently, I can't sleep & I keep getting sharp pains in my belly that aren't sore but are annoying! It hurts soo bad to get out of bed in the morning, my bump seems to go hard so often & push into me.. Hard to explain but makes it hard to move when you are sitting..

I haven't had bad heartburn, only once.. Maybe I'll have a bald baby!

I get really tired but when i go to bed i can't get to sleep, and then just as i am falling to sleep she will start kicking !

And heartburn !! ........ I have it all the time, it actually feels like it is going to burn out of my chest !!

you can get more uncomfortable than this?!
Its to the point i cannot sleep for longer than 30 minutes, then i have to roll over and wait another 30 minutes to fall asleep, i cannot get comfy in bed anymore! and when i walk it feels like hes going to fall out! and heartburn now makes me sick! It gets worse!!? Lol
On a lighter note, im getting my hair cut&died on Wednesday and getting my Mat pictures done :)

I get the same with sleeping! Must wake up at least 15 times in the night. Heartburn isnt too bad though. I had it bad for a few days once but now its easily sorted with some pills and then its gone for the next few days

My left one leaks loads... I used to have it pierced so i think maybe thats why. My right one does too but not nearly as much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->