**February Babies**

Nooooo! Thats terrible :( Is there any way you could move into another shared house?

Nope :( We're living with his brother and his brother's fiancee. We're still technically on the lease here, and if we moved somewhere else without approval, our rental history will go to crap. So we're waiting for tax season in March to get our returns, pay off his rental credit, and wait out this lease until August. So maybe my birthday present will be a new place :)

Nope :( We're living with his brother and his brother's fiancee. We're still technically on the lease here, and if we moved somewhere else without approval, our rental history will go to crap. So we're waiting for tax season in March to get our returns, pay off his rental credit, and wait out this lease until August. So maybe my birthday present will be a new place :)

Thats really crappy. Hopefully it will happen in time for your birthday :)

I had a growth scan & baby is measuring about a week big. I think I am going to have a big baby, who will probably be late because thats what my family history is like :dohh:
I want to reach my due date though :thumbup:

They told me Lily was going to be a big baby and she was born the day before her due date weighing 5lb 1oz :haha:

Aw wow, she must have been tiny! I get so annoyed trying to guess the size of clothes to buy, I don't want to spend all my money on newborn if he is gunna be a chunker & not fit them!

Aw wow, she must have been tiny! I get so annoyed trying to guess the size of clothes to buy, I don't want to spend all my money on newborn if he is gunna be a chunker & not fit them!

My midwife said buy 0-3 it may look a little big on them to start with but they grow out of newborn stuff pretty quickly anyways, so ive bought more 0-3 stuff. but id rather buy a little big because at least they will grow into them at some point hun! xx

I think I have roughly the same amount of newborn & 0-3 things.. I am done clothes shopping now anyway, if he needs more I can always order it nearer the time. :thumbup:

yeah thats too true hun. ive got a few more bits and bobs i need to get like more sleepsuits as i dont thik ihave anywhere near enpugh for little man! Ive had flu for the past week so i havent been up for going out much, just staying in and eating, its all i ever seem to do now. food is my best friend! xxx

She was, she was like a little doll. soon grew up though !

She is so pretty as well.. I don't know if it is just me, but I think she looks completely different in your avatar & your signature.. It is the same girl right? Haha..

I have the same amount of newborn and 0-3 too but nearly all of the newborn i got second hand and it looks new because its been used so little.

She is so pretty as well.. I don't know if it is just me, but I think she looks completely different in your avatar & your signature.. It is the same girl right? Haha..

Thank you :) Yeh they are both Lily, maybe because the one in signature is in back and white and it was in june and the one in my avatar was the beginning of november :flower:

Attachments

• 6500_234512020563_897990563_7995028_6796272_n.jpg
    6500_234512020563_897990563_7995028_6796272_n.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 3

Thank you :) Yeh they are both Lily, maybe because the one in signature is in back and white and it was in june and the one in my avatar was the beginning of november :flower:

She has an identical shape face in both photos! I think its because shes got a little older. Kids change so much so fast dont they :flower:

Maybe I am just a freak then! Hahaha. :p I am actually looking forward to going into labour, just so I can get it over & done with.. But I don't want doctors poking & prodding me.. :(

i honestly havent thought about labor, itll come when it comes, and ill kill whoever gets in my way lol,no, i just figure itll hurt alot, but itll be worth it, i kinda wish i could get it over with now, but i want him to keep cookin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->