**February Babies**

Mine have been for over a month, and it just keeps getting worse, i was just sitting here, and leaked threw nursing pads ( its so bad i had to get some!) and my bra and shirt it was evreywhere

I am dreading it, I don't want them to start until she is born :haha:

Same with mine. Theres sometimes loads! only out the left side. Right side theres not that much.

Ive got 4 piercings holes in my left though. Only 2 of them leak which is odd

I do. It feels like a cramping feeling but then it goes away after i walk around a bit.

Oh. It's not that bad with me :\ I do get shooting pains on my sides while I'm at work.

I'm wondering if anyone else is getting 'boob rash'? My skin has turned red and scaly under and between both my breasts. I shower every day and have been braless today to air it out. I've had it for a few weeks now, but today it's REALLY bothering me, and my dr refuses to take a look at me.

Hmm, no i dont have a rash, my Nipples and breasts get really dry, But it goes away w/ water or lotion

Yeah, my nipples have been getting dry and cracked, too, so I have lansinoh for that. But that had been happening since around 16 weeks.

Oh mine just started 3ish weeks ago.
And your dr wont look!? Why not!
My dr looks at my breasts every appt :/ He have me nipple exercises to do before the baby is here and he checks for lumps he said its routine :/

the only time my dr even checked my breasts were at the first appointment when I got my blood drawn and pap smear. And you know how that went down :mad:

I get the pain if ive held it for too long then finally go.
Lauren the rash, is it from heat? I imagine its really hot at work! That could have caused it.

I have never had my boobs checked, or a smear..
My boobs do leak though, not much now but they used to! I also get dry nipples :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->