**February Babies**

As soon as I hit 37 weeks the hot curry & pineapple is coming out! Haha :haha:

Im going to get one of the gym balls too :) and i eat so much pineapple as it is, Mikah really doesnt like it lol

I keep eating cheese and chocolate and stuff... I eat fruit every night but thats nothing compared to the unhealthy stuff...

My mom is letting me use her gym ball. I get it tomorrow. I'm excited because I've been having a lot of pressure and back pain lately. Stupid Braxton Hicks STILL aren't letting up.

I have the worse pain when i walk now, it feels like his head is soooo low! even when i move i feel something down there.

My back is sore, but thats about it. I sometimes get pelvic pain which can be pretty painful. I am just sick of being pregnant now, want him to come out already!

Some days i feel like she would fall out if i bent over! Shes been head down for about 4 weeks now just growing heavier and heavier and wedging her feet further into my ribs :p Had a lot of pelvic pain too and i cant lift my legs very far one at a time. I feel about 110!

When i walk i wabble LOL, so it doesnt hurt so much and i dont feel what i think is his head banging against my bone! when i roll over in bed it hurts, i feel old too holly! We should all just give up moving for while ;)

Its moving after being still for a while that hurts the most! I had a dream last night that she was born early on the 4th feb

I have dreams all the time that hes early, and HUGE, and i have horrible dreams that i dont hear him crying at night, or i drop him :(

Aww. I dont dream about anything very often. But sometimes it actually happens!

Maybe! Not too early though. Bot of my grandmas were early. Both of my mums were late. Maybe mine will be on time!

I never have serious dreams, always ones where I have like five babies..

talking bout dreams all i dream bout every night is that my bf cheats on me:/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->