**February Babies**

Surely you should be by now! Theyre usually 31, 33, 35 etc weeks here but mine are 32, 34, 36 cause a couple of appointments got messed up when she was ill and there was snow and stuff.

Mine are the opposite weeks too because they are only here every two weeks so I just go when they are here rather than when I am meant to..
31 days to go, just one more month :wohoo:

53 days to go for me! Still seems like a long time though for some reason.

50 odd seems so much longer than 30 odd.. I never realised how late it was.. :dohh: I need to sleep. Haha.

Yeah, he said he'll see how engaged he is at that appt and do a group b test and go from there

Wow we do need to sleep! Got some organising to do tomorrow.
Ohh i need to remember to ask for the strep b test. Do they routinely do it here anyone know?

There's no way I can sleep tonight now. Rozie (kayleighdaisy) is in L&D right now. Pinny might be on her way tonight.

I dunno. She never told me if she did. I know she did have to be sutured closed though. The other thread is updated.

Wow 7cm! Looks like shes really coming tonight. Our first February baby born! Im sure she will be fine at 35 weeks.

Yep. They made the final decision that Pinny is coming tonight! She's progressing a lot faster than she thought she would.

Wow hopefully its a quick and easy birth and she comes out healthy :)

She's getting a C-section right now. Looks like you'll have to update the list tonight! Also, I saw on the 3rd tri board that ReRe is also in labor.

Omg i didnt think id be updating any time soon! ReRe is due the same day as us isnt she?

Yep! Last i heard she had gone into L&D, but since she's only 32+3 they'll probably stop it. I'm waiting to hear from Rozie about Pinny! I'm like... excited and scared at the same time.

I just went and found the thread and no updates from ReRe yet! Im sure Pinny and Rozie will both be fine :) Hopefully not long until you hear.

Yep. Her friend Britteny just texted me. Rozie is in the operating room right now.

Definitely a January 2nd baby then! Its January 3rd for me though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->