**February Babies**

From what I have heard it is like tea bags, & you can have it from 34 weeks I think? I was going to get some but would have to order them online :dohh:

they won't keep monitoring my bp, i just have to wait. Until then, I'm trying to drink enough water to keep from getting dehydrated and eating less salty foods.

I heard we can start drinking red raspberry leaf tea from 32 weeks, so James is getting some tonight. I think that plus regular kegels will make for a lovely delivery :)

When are you gonna start using it? I have no idea when im meant to!

I see my mom on Thursday and will probably be using it asap considering it's very uncomfortable to sit on my bed or sofa now :(

I order a ball online :thumbup: I think you can use it during pregnancy for pelvic floor exercises & such, so you could probaby start using it anytime.. i never remember to do them though.. :dohh:

Mine was a cheap £4 one for yoga or something.. & it comes with a pump :D

I had a ball, but never used it. I had her before I had a chance to get it pumped up. lol

Congrats kayleighdaisy, she's gorgeous! Can't believe she turned into a January baby!

Thank you! And me either! I was expecting to go before her due date, but not THIS early. Im glad she is doing good though. She is so much better in real life.

I am staying in the visiting ''house'', so I can stay with her in the hospital until tomorrow when I take her home.
And she is great. Eating and breathing fine. She also has a nice grasp.. I love to hold her hand.

Aww, lovelyy :D I am so jealous.. Can't wait to meet my little man!

Congrats on your LO :) Glad she is doing well

What is everyone doing tonight? I have my first prenatal class. then my mom is dying my hair and im gettin it cut in the morning and after im getting maternity pictures done!

Congrats! Im glad you're both doing well. Never thought id have to update the thread with a birth so soon!

Melissa that sounds good! Enjoy your evening. Im doing nothing now apart from slowly making my way to bed. Went to visit my grandma earlier and am really tired now.

My grade 8 teacher (man) was in my prenatal class with his wife tonight :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->